First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Beta Versions
Posted 10/14/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-462764/Karas-Almost-Over-Now-Beta.html?

beta on hold atm after exams finish I'll go back to it
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

tungaroo wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-462764/Karas-Almost-Over-Now-Beta.html?

beta on hold atm after exams finish I'll go back to it


totally ignoring most of the beat sync. I promise l wont kill you if you do it right now >:]
Posted 10/15/08

Kr3w wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-462764/Karas-Almost-Over-Now-Beta.html?

beta on hold atm after exams finish I'll go back to it


totally ignoring most of the beat sync. I promise l wont kill you if you do it right now >:]


LOL already done that long ago hahah remb this was made 2 weeks.. just got approved today..
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

tungaroo wrote:


Kr3w wrote:


tungaroo wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-462764/Karas-Almost-Over-Now-Beta.html?

beta on hold atm after exams finish I'll go back to it


totally ignoring most of the beat sync. I promise l wont kill you if you do it right now >:]


LOL already done that long ago hahah remb this was made 2 weeks.. just got approved today..


I mean, when l do my action video whenever l get off my ass and timeline it, it will have crazy sync that might make your eyes hurt or great sync. I'll get nagged if l strobe beats though.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.