First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Silly girl.


What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?


It's Your not You're .

Know the difference, or learn the difference.

Also,

Why should I be mad, when someone is labeling, my favorite character, something what's meant to be ''hurtful''



It's Your not You're?!

I know. I spelled it wrong in order to expose overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands such as yourself! (Bwahaha!) This ain't grammar class, Skippy! Go thump a textbook, narc!


Indeed, I am an ''overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands'', but at least I'm not like someone else, who's like an ignorant bitch who's thinking that she's an ''big shot'' nor someone who didn't learn any manners from their parents.

Also, like someone already've mentioned, it's not an chat room but a forum, which is made for intelligent discussions, not for your poisonious bull shit like this.

And, just care to shut the hell up, since every thread which you've made is utterly, poor, inferior and feeble, thus generally pure shit.

;DD



Oh lighten up! It's a joke! Sounds like someone here need's to develop a sense of humor,,,sheesh! Besides, you kind of started it! "Know the difference, or learn the difference!?" That was REALLY hurtful and I want an appology! I wouldn't have poked fun at you like that if only you hadn't have said anything as demeaning, condescending, and mean-spirited as that! If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything at all!


OMG! It's so annoying when you like, type like this! Every one of your sentences ends like this! What sort of humor are you supposed to get from your obviously obnoxious statement! I think you, yourself should just shut the hell up! Go away!

-_-


lolitaninja wrote:


AHTL wrote:

But hey! This isn't a chat room as well! So you should actually take those precious 5 seconds to write grammatically correct posts.


Hey, It's a minor typo. OK! Why are you getting on my ass for no reason?! As If you hadn't made a typo in you're life! As if you're so goddamn perfect! And that guy blatantly insulted me! I don't have room on these treads for assholes who go off topic, so don't even think about crossing me!


I just crossed paths with you. Whatcha gonna do now?
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ONE PIECE
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
I don't care. It's just a fictional character. 8D
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
Someone PLEASE lock this thread!
1370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Silly girl.


What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?


It's Your not You're .

Know the difference, or learn the difference.

Also,

Why should I be mad, when someone is labeling, my favorite character, something what's meant to be ''hurtful''



It's Your not You're?!

I know. I spelled it wrong in order to expose overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands such as yourself! (Bwahaha!) This ain't grammar class, Skippy! Go thump a textbook, narc!


Indeed, I am an ''overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands'', but at least I'm not like someone else, who's like an ignorant bitch who's thinking that she's an ''big shot'' nor someone who didn't learn any manners from their parents.

Also, like someone already've mentioned, it's not an chat room but a forum, which is made for intelligent discussions, not for your poisonious bull shit like this.

And, just care to shut the hell up, since every thread which you've made is utterly, poor, inferior and feeble, thus generally pure shit.

;DD



Oh lighten up! It's a joke! Sounds like someone here need's to develop a sense of humor,,,sheesh! Besides, you kind of started it! "Know the difference, or learn the difference!?" That was REALLY hurtful and I want an appology! I wouldn't have poked fun at you like that if only you hadn't have said anything as demeaning, condescending, and mean-spirited as that! If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything at all!


What kind of joke was that? Someone here needs to majorly improve their humor. Who cares who started it? Apology, for correcting you? I didn't sense anything mean-spirited from their comment. Aren't you all emotional, "That was REALLY hurtful". -sniff sniff- How sad, you just got owned by more than half the people who replied to this thread as of now.

Someone needs anger management~
1370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lolitaninja wrote:


lilstream wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


AHTL wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Silly girl.


What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?


It's Your not You're .

Know the difference, or learn the difference.

Also,

Why should I be mad, when someone is labeling, my favorite character, something what's meant to be ''hurtful''



It's Your not You're?!

I know. I spelled it wrong in order to expose overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands such as yourself! (Bwahaha!) This ain't grammar class, Skippy! Go thump a textbook, narc!


But hey! This isn't a chat room as well! So you should actually take those precious 5 seconds to write grammatically correct posts.


Hey, It's a minor typo. OK! Why are you getting on my ass for no reason?! As If you hadn't made a typo in you're life! As if you're so goddamn perfect! And that guy blatantly insulted me! I don't have room on these treads for assholes who go off topic, so don't even think about crossing me!


Actually, you got on his/her ass first.. just saying..He/She just corrected you and you went all crazy and rude, calling names and crap. This is what happens when people get corrected, they can't face the fact that they made a mistake. How old are you anyway, 12? Blowing off online by such a minor thing. So easily provoked..

BTW, worst thing someone can say about my fav character...umm... lame..


No, actually, YOUR wrong. He may have corrected my grammar, which is fine. But then he said "Know the difference, or learn the difference" which was really hostile and hurt my feelings immensely. That little comment I made was meant to be a joke in order to cover up my hurt feelings.


Hurting others isn't a good way to cover yourself up. And his comment wasn't hostile at all. Just a way to remind someone next time.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
A prick... he can be but hell.. hes freaking cool
Posted 5/13/09

No, actually, YOUR wrong. He may have corrected my grammar, which is fine. But then he said "Know the difference, or learn the difference" which was really hostile and hurt my feelings immensely. That little comment I made was meant to be a joke in order to cover up my hurt feelings.


THE INTERWEBZ R SRS BUSINESS.
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

lilstream wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


lilstream wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


AHTL wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Silly girl.


What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?


It's Your not You're .

Know the difference, or learn the difference.

Also,

Why should I be mad, when someone is labeling, my favorite character, something what's meant to be ''hurtful''



It's Your not You're?!

I know. I spelled it wrong in order to expose overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands such as yourself! (Bwahaha!) This ain't grammar class, Skippy! Go thump a textbook, narc!


But hey! This isn't a chat room as well! So you should actually take those precious 5 seconds to write grammatically correct posts.


Hey, It's a minor typo. OK! Why are you getting on my ass for no reason?! As If you hadn't made a typo in you're life! As if you're so goddamn perfect! And that guy blatantly insulted me! I don't have room on these treads for assholes who go off topic, so don't even think about crossing me!


Actually, you got on his/her ass first.. just saying..He/She just corrected you and you went all crazy and rude, calling names and crap. This is what happens when people get corrected, they can't face the fact that they made a mistake. How old are you anyway, 12? Blowing off online by such a minor thing. So easily provoked..

BTW, worst thing someone can say about my fav character...umm... lame..


No, actually, YOUR wrong. He may have corrected my grammar, which is fine. But then he said "Know the difference, or learn the difference" which was really hostile and hurt my feelings immensely. That little comment I made was meant to be a joke in order to cover up my hurt feelings.


Hurting others isn't a good way to cover yourself up. And his comment wasn't hostile at all. Just a way to remind someone next time.


There's obviously 2 things going off at the moment.

1. Is it really a big deal typing your instead of you're? Is there any need WHATSOFRICKINEVER to fight over a TYPO? Give me a BREAK. Okay, she typoed. So what? And also, if someone CORRECTS YOUR TYPO, you THANK them, not INSULT them.

2. Settle down guys. You guys' weird sense of humor is totally off. It's totally childish when people say "you did this first or whatnot." And God, what's with you? Let's say you got hurt by what he said. Oh right, mmhmm. He just came out of the screen and punched you in the FACE. Are you crying or mad or what? If he/she insulted you (I read the threads. Technically it was NOT an insult.), you don't need to make a JOKE out of your so-called 'feelings' on the Internet. Why are you so pissed off at person you don't even know? Are you even talking to them? Now that's just retarded.

In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny. Although the original thread-maker is MORE in the wrong.
Stating my opinion. I don't give a damn if you cuss at me.
I'm not 'provoked' on the INTERNET, anyways. All I did was sum the entire thread up in few sentences.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

geniusxtra wrote:


lilstream wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


lilstream wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


AHTL wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

Silly girl.


What is the worst thing someone can call you're favorite anime character?


It's Your not You're .

Know the difference, or learn the difference.

Also,

Why should I be mad, when someone is labeling, my favorite character, something what's meant to be ''hurtful''



It's Your not You're?!

I know. I spelled it wrong in order to expose overzealous -nerds -with -too -much -time -on- their -hands such as yourself! (Bwahaha!) This ain't grammar class, Skippy! Go thump a textbook, narc!


But hey! This isn't a chat room as well! So you should actually take those precious 5 seconds to write grammatically correct posts.


Hey, It's a minor typo. OK! Why are you getting on my ass for no reason?! As If you hadn't made a typo in you're life! As if you're so goddamn perfect! And that guy blatantly insulted me! I don't have room on these treads for assholes who go off topic, so don't even think about crossing me!


Actually, you got on his/her ass first.. just saying..He/She just corrected you and you went all crazy and rude, calling names and crap. This is what happens when people get corrected, they can't face the fact that they made a mistake. How old are you anyway, 12? Blowing off online by such a minor thing. So easily provoked..

BTW, worst thing someone can say about my fav character...umm... lame..


No, actually, YOUR wrong. He may have corrected my grammar, which is fine. But then he said "Know the difference, or learn the difference" which was really hostile and hurt my feelings immensely. That little comment I made was meant to be a joke in order to cover up my hurt feelings.


Hurting others isn't a good way to cover yourself up. And his comment wasn't hostile at all. Just a way to remind someone next time.


There's obviously 2 things going off at the moment.

1. Is it really a big deal typing your instead of you're? Is there any need WHATSOFRICKINEVER to fight over a TYPO? Give me a BREAK. Okay, she typoed. So what? And also, if someone CORRECTS YOUR TYPO, you THANK them, not INSULT them.

2. Settle down guys. You guys' weird sense of humor is totally off. It's totally childish when people say "you did this first or whatnot." And God, what's with you? Let's say you got hurt by what he said. Oh right, mmhmm. He just came out of the screen and punched you in the FACE. Are you crying or mad or what? If he/she insulted you (I read the threads. Technically it was NOT an insult.), you don't need to make a JOKE out of your so-called 'feelings' on the Internet. Why are you so pissed off at person you don't even know? Are you even talking to them? Now that's just retarded.

In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny. Although the original thread-maker is MORE in the wrong.
Stating my opinion. I don't give a damn if you cuss at me.
I'm not 'provoked' on the INTERNET , anyways. All I did was sum the entire thread up in few sentences.


I'm going to insult you now! >:3

Your reply was just retarded. So is mine.

Is that an insult? D:

Also we can do whatever we want on da interwebz
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09


LOL. Your >:3 face is cute. XD My reply is retarded? Lol. Well nothing I can do to change your mind. And also, moi agrees. We can do whatever we want on the 'interwebz.' XD!
Posted 5/13/09

geniusxtra wrote:
In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny.


Basically:
This is the internet, two complete strangers tick you off
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:
In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny.


Basically:
This is the internet, two complete strangers tick you off


Because of the fact they're arguing over something completely retarded.
Posted 5/13/09

geniusxtra wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:
In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny.


Basically:
This is the internet, two complete strangers tick you off


Because of the fact they're arguing over something completely retarded.


This is the internet, what do you expect?
32212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

GintokiSakata wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


geniusxtra wrote:
In conclusion, both of you ticks me off, and it's not funny.


Basically:
This is the internet, two complete strangers tick you off


Because of the fact they're arguing over something completely retarded.


This is the internet, what do you expect?


Haha. you get a cookie for that. xD
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
Locked by request of the creator. Don't see why a long conversation had to be made over a simple grammatical error. I see worse every day.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.