First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Open Relationships
4274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Serbia
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
well it s my life........i like it this way...maybe i m wrong but i will learn someday .....:))) ^^
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

Tenoko wrote:

^Thats not an open relationship then if she doesn't know. That's CHEATING.



marumo-kun wrote:


shiki1992 wrote:

well......i dont know.....but i kinda like this....i dont have to wory that my gf will be mad if i dont call her.....this is not serius soo ..just for fun :)) ^^


cheaters never prosper.


its not cheating ... on exam it would be like "open notes" there is nothing to hide everything is out in the open nothing is hidden ... your girlfriend doesnt own you your free to flirt with every other girl you meet without having a collossal figh over it ... your gf doesnt have exclusive rights over you and the same rule applies to you.
Posted 5/15/09

CrimelabS wrote:


Tenoko wrote:

^Thats not an open relationship then if she doesn't know. That's CHEATING.



marumo-kun wrote:


shiki1992 wrote:

well......i dont know.....but i kinda like this....i dont have to wory that my gf will be mad if i dont call her.....this is not serius soo ..just for fun :)) ^^


cheaters never prosper.


its not cheating ... on exam it would be like "open notes" there is nothing to hide everything is out in the open nothing is hidden ... your girlfriend doesnt own you your free to flirt with every other girl you meet without having a collossal figh over it ... your gf doesnt have exclusive rights over you and the same rule applies to you.


True. I suppose i've always opposed cheaters though.
Posted 5/16/09
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
^^
overated...very funny....ha.....ha.....ha

thnx for the effort though.
Posted 6/28/09
...its a big NO for me
Posted 6/28/09
The most I would do is go to swingers club with her and get it on with other people "With her"
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09
Open relationships are just cold. I hate the idea, no wait I loath the idea. Trying to put nice words to it to define it more pleasing to us haters lolz wont help at all. One word: Disgusting!
Posted 6/28/09
It's kinda funny though. Just like saying to your teacher right before the test "I will cheat on this test, just so you know." It is still cheating. Doesn't matter if someone knows or not. It's cheating when someone finds out, and still it is even if only you alone know. That is where guilt derives. Geez sounds so corny to say "It's NOT cheating."
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
Closed relationships are kind of creepy. I've come to this conclusion through logic, so I openly endorse open relationships and am willing to debate it with anyone else.
Posted 6/28/09

leviathan343 wrote:

Closed relationships are kind of creepy. I've come to this conclusion through logic, so I openly endorse open relationships and am willing to debate it with anyone else.

I don't know if I personally will debate about this, if I even care. But I could start one. Tell me the pro and cons as a starter.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

Master_A wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:

Closed relationships are kind of creepy. I've come to this conclusion through logic, so I openly endorse open relationships and am willing to debate it with anyone else.

I don't know if I personally will debate about this, if I even care. But I could start one. Tell me the pro and cons as a starter.


Of open relationships?
Posted 6/28/09

Yeah, if you still want or care.

1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 6/28/09
im all for it. whatever makes peopel happy
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 6/28/09

Master_A wrote:


Yeah, if you still want or care.



Open relationships

Pros:
- One-itis is literally solved.
- Lifts social conventions concerning relationships and exclusiveness.
- Allows deep personal connections with multiple people while expanding freedoms within the relationships.
- Expression of your true nature is much, much easier. Usually this is a requirement for open relationships.

Cons:
- Both sides must be willing. Necessarily your potential partners will be limited to those who mutually consent.
- Having 3 girlfriends doesn't mean each gets one-third the love or care, but time management is a problem.
- Jealousy
- The man becomes a dick and dehumanizes the relationships because he takes them for granted.


In short, open relationships require a very specific type of guy and one who is extremely rare. A positive role model in the best-case scenario.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.