First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply !!Application for Made Up Characters!!
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/14/09
welcome! this is where all applications of made up characters for roleplay would be posted. please follow the following format:



Category : [i.e. shinigami, arrancar, vizard, quincy, mod soul, human]
Position : [i.e. for shinigami: captain, vice captain, 3rd seat officer.. / for espada: primera, segunda, fraccion...]
Division : [for shinigami application]
Character Name :
Age :
Height :
Weight :
Picture:
Character Description:


Posted 5/14/09 , edited 5/15/09
Category : Vizard
Position : Captain
Division : 2nd
Character Name:Tenzou
Age :19
Height :6'5"
Weight :
Picture:comming soon
Character Description:comming soon

Posted 5/14/09

KAKASHI2000 wrote:

Category : Vizard
Position : Captain
Division : Umm.....I will think but mostly I may take a fighter division
Character Name :Tenzou
Age :19
Height :6'5"
Weight :
Picture:comming soon
Character Description:comming soon



accepted, please take note that vizard positions are from 1 to 8... you may refer to this...

To check it click here


Posted 5/14/09
Category : Shinigami
Position : Shinigami Captain
Division : 1st
Character Name : Alpha
Age : looks 20
Height : 6'2
Weight : 200lbs
Picture:

Character Description: laid back and calm but is easily agitated and made mad
Posted 5/14/09

hdrizzt wrote:

Category : Shinigami
Position : Shinigami Captain
Division : 1st
Character Name : Alpha
Age : looks 20
Height : 6'2
Weight : 200lbs
Picture:

Character Description: laid back and calm but is easily agitated and made mad


accepted
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Category : Shinigami
Position : Captain
Division : 3rd
Character Name : Fukuda Mizore
Age : looks 16
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120lbs
Picture:

Character Description: silent type, one who seems doesn't care, unbelievably strong despite the fragile look
Posted 5/15/09

zenith_kim94 wrote:

Category : Shinigami
Position : Captain
Division : 3rd
Character Name : Fukuda Mizore
Age : looks 16
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120lbs
Picture:

Character Description: silent type, one who seems doesn't care, unbelievably strong despite the fragile look


accepted
Shinigami
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

Thanks^^
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Category : Shinigami
Position : Captain
Division : 2nd
Character Name : Satoko Konoe
Age : 15
Height : 5 foots 1 inchi
Weight : 110lbs
Picture:

Character Description:has black hair (will turn into white when bankai),brown eyes (almost black),hard to understad,can suddenly laugh,can suddenly sad.....HATE her family...she cant cry in fnt of ppl...like friendship and BUNNIES!!!
Human
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
Category : shinigami
Position : Taichou
Division : 5th
Character Name : Light Sononoto
Age : 16
Height : 5"7
Weight :120
Picture:
Character Description: Nice, kind and thoughtull of others, Light takes it apon him selfe to help others. Though he is nice 90% of the time the other 10%(while in battle/someone makes him real mad or frustrated) He can be strict and mean.
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:

Category : shinigami
Position : Taichou
Division : 5th
Character Name : Light Sononoto
Age : 16
Height : 5"7
Weight :120
Picture:
Character Description: Nice, kind and thoughtull of others, Light takes it apon him selfe to help others. Though he is nice 90% of the time the other 10%(while in battle/someone makes him real mad or frustrated) He can be strict and mean.


Accepted!!!!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 10/15/09
Categroy: shinigami (used to be a human with strange inner destructive powers)
Possition: Captain
Division:11th
Character Name: Daz (last name to be revealed in the story)
Age:16
Height 6ft 2
Weight:160lbs
Picture:
Normal form


Daz raged: (his version of shikai)


Daz out of control rage (his version of bankai)



Description: A former resident from the karakura town... he is mixed up inside and has a ton of rage inside him his emotions are mixed up and for this he barely has any rational thought....due to this he hurts people that he doesnt intentional mean too he tends to be loner. The reason for causin this anger and hatred to the world was his parents murder by an espada when he was young ever since that day his personality changed and he is alot more serious he has also felt rejection through his life never fitting in with other people as he knew of his inner powers and sometimes couldnt control them as one day he got in to a fight and accidently killed a person due to his anger. He is ruled as outsider to everyone...however when he was 14 Rukia kuchiki was on the run from byakuya( this was before the insident with ichigo and the others) and she told him to hold on to this item and protect it with his life and due to his kind nature at heart he kept his promise to herhowever he got severely beaten by byakuya and left to die in the street bleeding to death however he had the chance to become a shinigami to save his life... with his closest friend sukizina (zonpakuto spirit) he has 2 goals in life to bring the world to peace and to avenge the death of his parents.
Posted 5/26/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Category : Shinigami
Position : Captain
Division : 2nd
Character Name : Satoko Konoe
Age : 15
Height : 5 foots 1 inchi
Weight : 110lbs
Picture:

Character Description:has black hair (will turn into white when bankai),brown eyes (almost black),hard to understad,can suddenly laugh,can suddenly sad.....HATE her family...she cant cry in fnt of ppl...like friendship and BUNNIES!!!


how could i not accept? ^_^
Posted 5/26/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Categroy: shinigami (used to be a human with strange inner destructive powers)
Possition: Captain
Division:11th
Character Name: Daz (last name to be revealed in the story)
Age:16
Height 6ft 2
Weight:160lbs
Picture:

Description: A former resident from the karakura town... he is mixed up inside and has a ton of rage inside him his emotions are mixed up and for this he barely has any rational thought....due to this he hurts people that he doesnt intentional mean too he tends to be loner. The reason for causin this anger and hatred to the world was his parents murder by an espada when he was young ever since that day his personality changed and he is alot more serious he has also felt rejection through his life never fitting in with other people as he knew of his inner powers and sometimes couldnt control them as one day he got in to a fight and accidently killed a person due to his anger. He is ruled as outsider to everyone...however when he was 14 Rukia kuchiki was on the run from byakuya( this was before the insident with ichigo and the others) and she told him to hold on to this item and protect it with his life and due to his kind nature at heart he kept his promise to herhowever he got severely beaten by byakuya and left to die in the street bleeding to death however he had the chance to become a shinigami to save his life... with his closest friend sukizina (zonpakuto spirit) he has 2 goals in life to bring the world to peace and to avenge the death of his parents


hai hai, accepted XD dont forget to make zanpakutou
Shinigami
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surabaya
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
Category : Shinigami
Position : Vice Captain
Division : 6th
Character Name : Wizhen
Age : 19
Height : 160cm
Weight : I don't know...
Picture :

Character Description : comming soon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.