First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Wondergirls Talent...
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
uh oh this better not start some drama with SNSD and WONDERGIRLS fans xD


I'm a wondergirls fan, i like their music and yup, i think they have talent, after all they are the WONDER girls. =]

136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
WG vs. SNSD is like comparing poo to crap, they're both sh*t. They both mostly get by on their looks, genericly produced music and their "cutesy" act(act being the keyword) that their fans lap up like iced water on a summer day. However, if I had to choose, I'd go with WG. Nine is way to many friggin people or a group. I don't have the attention span nor interest to get into that many half talents.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Have you heard them live? It's pathetic. SNSD > WG. Y'all can stfu and deal with it.


ha, it's cause SNSD lip syncs and WG don't. : ]].SNSD
is far worse than WG! : ]]


Nope. :3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnsBIrSBkY&feature=player_embedded

i told you, they lip sync! : ]]


Who cares? LOTS of people lip sync. It's just the way things are. c:
Posted 6/22/09
i love WG .
they have talent.
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
SNSD doesn't always lipsync, their lives are always better than WG in my opinion. The MR's prove that so no use fighting over that.
Main reason why WG got popular, Catchy Dance, Catchy Song.
nothing else, because people can argue that one is a good singer, another is a good etc... but fact is, their is always a strong singer or singers in each group so the group can succeed.
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tacloban City
Offline
Posted 6/22/09
i like them..
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
they are good but i don't think they should have as much praise as they do right now....i think that TSZX or some of the new girl bands like 2NE1 and After School should be more popular than the Wonder Girls...
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Netherland Antilles
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Have you heard them live? It's pathetic. SNSD > WG. Y'all can stfu and deal with it.


ha, it's cause SNSD lip syncs and WG don't. : ]].SNSD
is far worse than WG! : ]]


Nope. :3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnsBIrSBkY&feature=player_embedded

i told you, they lip sync! : ]]


Of course! ANY ARTISTS will. And the only performance that WG are really good is when they lipsyncing (and NO broken record in that matter) I've seen some really good performance of SNSD (dancing and performing) and WG, I never saw a good performance unless they are lipsyncing. Let's admit it, WG can't survive without lipsync. I'm not glorying SNSD here, but WG definitely needs more than a cute face and do a few dancesteps to be called talented.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
all i have to say is,
is that out of all that girl groups
in Korea, the Wondergirls are most
definatly at the top. Both in Looks and Talent.
i mean if you've seen all the other girlbands
[i mean ALL OF THEM] you'd agree.
and besides they wouldn't be on tour with the
Jonas Brothers if they didn't have talent
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09 , edited 6/24/09
I think they are equal. :D

P.S. ^ The Jonas Brothers only got half their regular sales on their new album this time. YES! because they suxors, and NO! because that means less fans buying albums = less fans = less fans at their concert = less publicity for the Wonder Girls :(
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/09 , edited 6/24/09

coofoo_ wrote:

all i have to say is,
is that out of all that girl groups
in Korea, the Wondergirls are most
definatly at the top. Both in Looks and Talent.
i mean if you've seen all the other girlbands
[i mean ALL OF THEM] you'd agree.
and besides they wouldn't be on tour with the
Jonas Brothers if they didn't have talent



I disagree
The Grace and SNSD can rival them
2NE1 is getting there too so I wouldn't go as far as to say they are the best girl group. Not until they can sing live well while performing that is >.<


and that's not actually all true about having real talent = tour. It has, like everything else in life, has to do more with what kind of connection you have.
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

blacktulip_y wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Have you heard them live? It's pathetic. SNSD > WG. Y'all can stfu and deal with it.


ha, it's cause SNSD lip syncs and WG don't. : ]].SNSD
is far worse than WG! : ]]


Nope. :3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnsBIrSBkY&feature=player_embedded

i told you, they lip sync! : ]]


Of course! ANY ARTISTS will. And the only performance that WG are really good is when they lipsyncing (and NO broken record in that matter) I've seen some really good performance of SNSD (dancing and performing) and WG, I never saw a good performance unless they are lipsyncing. Let's admit it, WG can't survive without lipsync. I'm not glorying SNSD here, but WG definitely needs more than a cute face and do a few dancesteps to be called talented.


so quoting what you said "WG definitely needs more than a cute face and do a few dancesteps to be called talented" i think we can all agree on that on SNSD tool : ]]. it's wrong to say that WG can't survive without lipsync. all artists are like that too. and if you look closely, SNSD's dance moves doesn't even require as much movement as WG and yet, SNSD still lipsync???!!!! oh wow, that's sure is talent huh?
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

tongiethao wrote:


blacktulip_y wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Have you heard them live? It's pathetic. SNSD > WG. Y'all can stfu and deal with it.


ha, it's cause SNSD lip syncs and WG don't. : ]].SNSD
is far worse than WG! : ]]


Nope. :3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnsBIrSBkY&feature=player_embedded

i told you, they lip sync! : ]]


Of course! ANY ARTISTS will. And the only performance that WG are really good is when they lipsyncing (and NO broken record in that matter) I've seen some really good performance of SNSD (dancing and performing) and WG, I never saw a good performance unless they are lipsyncing. Let's admit it, WG can't survive without lipsync. I'm not glorying SNSD here, but WG definitely needs more than a cute face and do a few dancesteps to be called talented.


so quoting what you said "WG definitely needs more than a cute face and do a few dancesteps to be called talented" i think we can all agree on that on SNSD tool : ]]. it's wrong to say that WG can't survive without lipsync. all artists are like that too. and if you look closely, SNSD's dance moves doesn't even require as much movement as WG and yet, SNSD still lipsync???!!!! oh wow, that's sure is talent huh?


It's true both girl groups are far from talented yet but i have to disagree on SNSD moves not requiring so much movement. Girl's generation and Into the new world was a lot of movements.

1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Asia.
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
they are cute but i dont like them.......
5799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La La Land
Offline
Posted 6/26/09
they sing alright, just average looking, but wat catches my attention is their catchy songs and funny dance....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.