Post Reply Classes
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/18/09
1. Hand to hand combat
2. Pickpocketing
3. Eavesdropping
4. Interrogation
5. Stealth
6. Climbing
7. Hunting down and killing Templars
8. Healing

We also need Teachers plz join, if you have better ideas 4 classes tell me
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Hunting and killing Templars: Nazuri


Eavesdropping: Chooba76



Assassin
15803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / °°°****somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
hiii i want to pick clibing, healing, Eavesdropping, Hand to hand combat,Hunting down and killing Templars
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
ok ill put in those classes
Posted 5/16/09
the classes I want are climbing,healing,Hunting down and killing Templars,and hand to hand combat.
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
ok sure
Assassin
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
1. Hand to hand combat
2. Pickpocketing
3. Eavesdropping
4. Interrogation
5. Blending in
6. Climbing
7. Hunting down and killing Templars
8. Healing


Student pls !! ^^
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
O.O u pick all of them. ^_^ awsome ! ill put u in those classes rite away.
Posted 6/1/09
I'd like to take Hunting and Killing Templars and Healing classes pls. zanaasha is my name. :)
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

zanaasha wrote:

I'd like to take Hunting and Killing Templars and Healing classes pls. zanaasha is my name. :)


Ok enjoy ur time at assassins creed academy! But watch out for the ninjas
Assassin
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shoujo World of A...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09
I would like to join all of them please! and my name is Kai. *Smiles Smiles*
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

lilmewlovekai wrote:

I would like to join all of them please! and my name is Kai. *Smiles Smiles*


would u like to be a teacher?
If not I'll just put u for all classes as a student ^^
Assassin
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shoujo World of A...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

sakurarules wrote:


lilmewlovekai wrote:

I would like to join all of them please! and my name is Kai. *Smiles Smiles*


would u like to be a teacher?
If not I'll just put u for all classes as a student ^^


Yes Student!
The Master Assassin
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

lilmewlovekai wrote:


sakurarules wrote:


lilmewlovekai wrote:

I would like to join all of them please! and my name is Kai. *Smiles Smiles*


would u like to be a teacher?
If not I'll just put u for all classes as a student ^^


Yes Student!


okie dokie ^^
Assassin
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stinky Boarding S...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Hand to hand combat
Pickpocketing
Hunting down and killing Templars
Healing
And maybe you could add...archery? if you do, i would want to join that class...

You must be logged in to post.