First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
MODERATOR SEARCHING 8O!!
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

sasuke106 wrote:

username: Sasuke106
nickname: Natzin
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) banner maker
how long you online here:
Always but hiding XDD


-why you wanna this job?
It's because i love making gfx and i have nothing to do
so yeah i'll use this chance to kill time X3
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?
yup, i even own a shop at avan X33
-show me 3 examples of your banner




ACCEPTED
oh the first banner is from MAL 8D
don;t forget to invite yur buddies fellow stalker >D
Posted 5/18/09
username: keihika_017
nickname: elize
job yu want: updater. ( i wanted to be banner maker but. haha. not yet confident with photoshop. )
how long you online here: i'm always online. since my first acct. here in croll. :)) hehe


-why you wanna this job? bcuz i'm bored. and i want to update so i when i online here in croll. i have sumthing to do.
-have you ever working as a moderator before? yeap.
-have you ever take this job on another groups before? yeahh~ :D
( i don't have background in this acct. but in my other accts. in croll i have. )
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09


Accepted

please invite yur buddy and get working 83
updater
4586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wOnDeRLaNd!!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
username:luchiakaito
nickname:tomoe chan
job yu want:updater only
how long you online here:EVERY DAY....!!!LoL

-why you wanna this job?hmmm...coz its our vacation here...and im BORED...HeHe
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?yeppieS
-show me 3 examples of your banner: hmmm...ill try to show u some tom...coz its 1:00 am here now!!!....LoL
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

luchiakaito wrote:

username:luchiakaito
nickname:tomoe chan
job yu want:updater only
how long you online here:EVERY DAY....!!!LoL

-why you wanna this job?hmmm...coz its our vacation here...and im BORED...HeHe
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?yeppieS
-show me 3 examples of your banner: hmmm...ill try to show u some tom...coz its 1:00 am here now!!!....LoL


ACCEPTED
invite yur buddies and start working =w=
updater
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Vocaloid World ♥
Offline
Posted 5/21/09
username: StarlightHeart
nickname: Twinkle
job yu want: Updater
how long you online here: Always until Night Time

-why you wanna this job? To have some fun cuz its bored
-have you ever working as a moderator before? Nope
-have you ever take this job on another groups before? Nope but sometimes they pick mii
23988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

sorry desu D:
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09


both are ACCEPTED
please invite your friends
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09
username: shidinkle
nickname: Hikaru
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) banner maker
how long you online here: Nearly Always

-why you wanna this job?
It's because i love making gfx and i want to help and improve my skills
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?
yup, i even own a shop at "Gift Shop"
-show me 3 examples of your banner
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

shidinkle wrote:

username: shidinkle
nickname: Hikaru
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) banner maker
how long you online here: Nearly Always

-why you wanna this job?
It's because i love making gfx and i want to help and improve my skills
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?
yup, i even own a shop at "Gift Shop"
-show me 3 examples of your banner


ACCEPTED
ohh i see oz there 8D hope yu will be active here~
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

shidinkle wrote:

username: shidinkle
nickname: Hikaru
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) banner maker
how long you online here: Nearly Always

-why you wanna this job?
It's because i love making gfx and i want to help and improve my skills
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group?
yup, i even own a shop at "Gift Shop"
-show me 3 examples of your banner


ACCEPTED
ohh i see oz there 8D hope yu will be active here~
banner makers
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/23/09
-why you wanna this job? it cool
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group? ya lots^^ hahas
-show me 3 examples of your bannerwoooo




9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

cgalz wrote:

-why you wanna this job? it cool
-have you ever be a graphics mod on another group? ya lots^^ hahas
-show me 3 examples of your bannerwoooo






almost added but yu miss this question dear =3=/


username:
nickname:
job yu want:(updater/banner maker)
how long you online here:
banner makers
7314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sιиgαρσяε愛は優しいです
Offline
Posted 5/24/09


oooopxsa
hah
username: cgalz
nickname: cgalz(c-chan....wadeva)
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) :banner maker
how long you online here:as long as the sun is shining.....
IM kidding im on on weekends

9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

cgalz wrote:



oooopxsa
hah
username: cgalz
nickname: cgalz(c-chan....wadeva)
job yu want:(updater/banner maker) :banner maker
how long you online here:as long as the sun is shining.....
IM kidding im on on weekends


it would be good if that phrase is true 8D
ACCEPTED ANYWAY ;3

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.