First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Unforbidden love
Posted 5/15/09
One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother
Posted 5/15/09
umm....
Posted 5/15/09

Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


Yeah!

Fuck Christmas!
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


Yeah!

Fuck Christmas!


What the FUCK is going on...!?
...

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
Harsh words, Baka-God, when a simple "stfu nobody cares" would have sufficed...
Though I agree with the general point. The thread seems kinda pointless, completely unnecessary ect ect
Also this is a dupe, there's an incest thread?

To add to the mayhem: OP, don't you mean "Forbidden love"?
Posted 5/15/09

Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


lol you're such a meanie
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Austin, Texas USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Maybe it should be "Love with no Boundries"
Posted 5/15/09

Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


I know only 2 news and I think you are acting smart by telling some stupid shit things to me.I think you are a bas**** mother fu****!!!!
SO Fu** off!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/15/09

nuk3zord wrote:

Maybe it should be "Love with no Boundries"


Wow you got a nice sentence,thanks
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Austin, Texas USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

iamsakurani wrote:


nuk3zord wrote:

Maybe it should be "Love with no Boundries"


Wow you got a nice sentence,thanks


Hehe, you're welcome.
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
...& here comes the flaming =T

edit: lol someone deleted baka's comment
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

iamsakurani wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


I know only 2 news and I think you are acting smart by telling some stupid shit things to me.I think you are a bas**** mother fu****!!!!
SO Fu** off!!!!!!!!!!!


Shit, you're really rotten and depraved to the core of every cell, which resides in your body.

I can't read your insults . If you're not uncensor it, I cannot replay on what you've said. This is also the reason why you're mentally retarded, and why you belong in an burial place. so nobody would care about your shit.

Also,

I'm not acting smart, it's just that I'm the one who's smarter, spineless narrow minded, worthless tatter.

This is just the truth, learn to accept it.




800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
I think everyone needs to take a damn chill pill.
36147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

One of my teacher married her cousin(becoz they love eachother)

One of my friend love her brother and she is already agreed to marry her brother


Sheesh, even if I don't have the urge to do this,

You're just an attention seeker, an bitch who thinks that everything what you know, is world class news while nobody actually care.

I wonder if you actually have friends, because, an piece of shit like you, don't deserve to have friends.
You belong in an mentally retarded, hospital which is actually an burial place for worthless tatter like you.

You're depraved and rotten, corrupt and vicious, venomous and malicious.

I kindly ask you to quit with this shit.


I know only 2 news and I think you are acting smart by telling some stupid shit things to me.I think you are a bas**** mother fu****!!!!
SO Fu** off!!!!!!!!!!!


Shit, you're really rotten and depraved to the core of every cell, which resides in your body.

I can't read your insults . If you're not uncensor it, I cannot replay on what you've said. This is also the reason why you're mentally retarded, and why you belong in an burial place. so nobody would care about your shit.

Also,

I'm not acting smart, it's just that I'm the one who's smarter, spineless narrow minded, worthless tatter.

This is just the truth, learn to accept it.






Godlike.

He's on a killing-spree someone kill him!
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

mystic17 wrote:

...& here comes the flaming =T

edit: lol someone deleted baka's comment :P


Well, it was indeed harsh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.