First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Truth about Israel
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
This whole sh*t's getting boring.


Anyway, just to say a little tiny thing before I go back strolling around the other sections of this forum - Cecil-something/whatever - Nobody cares about the Palestinians either. Nobody. Otherwise this issue would have been solved by now. This place there is full of loud-mouthed egocentric pricks anyway...I think neither of the two (IsraelisxPalestinians) are doing any good with their actions, supporting violence to solve an issue that can't get solved through violence. Both of them are so f*cking thick-headed that you couldn't smash their skulls apart with just one hit with a hammer, no, it needs a strong chainsaw to slice those melons in half. They are so busy with blowing each others up, b*tching about how this world's unfair and how they're being mistreated and what not, they whine around and their mild attempts at blowing up each others home is almost laughable, and with that they are completely forgetting that the only way to solve this issue is through bomb-less communication where you can sit at peace on your chair without having to fear that as soon as you'd stand up your ass will be blown away because some snotty bastard thought it'd be cool to go on a revenge trip and blow everyone up who's trying to find a solution to this issue.

Yeah, Avigor Liberman's a smug I can only belittle, but there are so many other leaders in this world whom I'd wish they'd get thrown acid at their face, soooooo

And as mentioned by Seraph-something, there was a two-state solution at the very beginning which has been refused by the Palestinians themselves so saying that the Israeli Prime Minister's refusing a two-state solution now is just absolutely futile. If I was the leader of Israel I'd not give up all the goodies I collected through the years just like that - no politician really cares about the well-being of others, it's actually AWESOME that Hamas exists because it gives me the right to bomb those f*cking annoying Palestinians even more so.

See, that's probably what a person like Liberman or any of his compatriots thinks like. They CAN justify their thoughts and actions thanks to Hamas and all the other dumbf*cks who support them.

I say, lets take a seat and watch this retarded battle and bet on who's going to win; I bet that Israel will win. 2CR points on that.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
Yea it does get real boring when you have to repeat the same thing over and over and people dont read at all.

Umm dunno where your coming from with your info but Hamas did in fact agree to the arab peace plan initiative. They have agreed to the two state solution so long as Israel withdraws from all the 1967 borders and allowing east Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine.

I love how hypocritical the we Americans are we jump out of our seats when we hear the Hamas carter or Iran president quotes but anything an Israeli says this is just understandable because of their situation. Honestly if you are already supporting one side of the arguement then of course in your mind you will believe that one side. You mean to tell me Israel supporters approach this thread with an open mind? If your already screaming fuck them and fuck her your not worth convincing.

Lol how is Israel bitching about the world is unfair? They get the most advance military arsenal from the US. They get tons of aid from the west and literally a green light to do whatever they please. They dont even have to abide by international law. Whats there to complain about?

Thats why this issue is amazing because to get people to support Israel you have to stoop down and be racists towards and arab population the hatefull towards a religion. Once you get them on your team then you can justify all your actions because these people are the lowest scum on earth in most American minds. Thats why it doesnt shock me to see many Israel supporters coming on threads cussing people out preaching their hate as if they are any different from so called muslim extremist. Many Americans fit in this category I posted on the last thread which was ditched maybe because there wasnt enough refuting on the Israeli side.

"Many Americans have been brainwashed by the propaganda that Palestinians are terrorists who threaten innocent Israel. These Americans will see the censorship as merely part of the necessary war on terror. They will accept the demonization of fellow citizens who report unpalatable facts about Israel and agree that such people should be punished for aiding and abetting terrorists. "
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
Yes, indeed, it becomes quite tiresome having to reiterate the same over and over again.
Uhm, I was referring to both sides. Both of them are b*tching and throwing temper tantrums all over the place.

Big "huh" there since I've never specified that Hamas denied this solution. Maybe I should have specified the time spectrum of which I was talking but I thought that "at the very beginning" would have done the job - I was referring to the 1947 U.N. Resolution 181 partition plan which the Arab Palestinians rejected.

Actually, I read about this too, they rejected the basic concept of the two-state solution unless a Palestinian state could be formed based on the premise of getting back the1967 borders as mentioned by yourself. - this was never the topic of my previous post

Honestly, you seem to be always misinterpreting it whether on purpose or not that I do not know however I've got the impression that you're always trying to find something in-between the lines as if on search of a conspiracy theory hidden in those few words that are posted in these kind of threads. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting your response.

Now I'm not quite sure if you're generalising or directing this post at me, but I presume that it's more of a generalisation since you didn't quote me. Just to make sure..I'm neither US American, American, nor Israeli, or any of that. I'm a simple Shroom sipping some coffee and strolling around the forums and neither do I feel particularly attracted to any of those chauvinistic groups.

And to the last bit of your post - this doesn't surprise me at all

Despite the world having many times openly mentioned being against Israel's actions in Palestina. Condemning them for it, Israel is still there, powerful. Being supported financially, military, and diplomatically.

And that may be due to the Jews' influence and power in the USA - it is immense despite them just representing a minority of the nation's population.

Even though you might say that their popularity across the globe is decreasing. The UN and the world in general always condemned Israel's actions yet nobody ever really intervened. Says a lot, doesn't it?

Half of the billionaires are Jews, around three major television networks and four large film studios are controlled by Jews. Same goes for the New York Times...the influence of Jews in politics and finances in the USA were and still are immense.

Conclusion - they have a LOT of power in the USA. The USA, now a bit weakened, but everybody's currently weakened, is still powerful and is quite strongly influencing the world politics and that despite them having a lot of haters.

Basically that's probably one of the reasons why most negative News about the Israelis never reaches an US American's ear or eye.

-- serious business, Mister.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

ShroomInferno wrote:

Yes, indeed, it becomes quite tiresome having to reiterate the same over and over again.
Uhm, I was referring to both sides. Both of them are b*tching and throwing temper tantrums all over the place.

Big "huh" there since I've never specified that Hamas denied this solution. Maybe I should have specified the time spectrum of which I was talking but I thought that "at the very beginning" would have done the job - I was referring to the 1947 U.N. Resolution 181 partition plan which the Arab Palestinians rejected.

Actually, I read about this too, they rejected the basic concept of the two-state solution unless a Palestinian state could be formed based on the premise of getting back the1967 borders as mentioned by yourself. - this was never the topic of my previous post

Honestly, you seem to be always misinterpreting it whether on purpose or not that I do not know however I've got the impression that you're always trying to find something in-between the lines as if on search of a conspiracy theory hidden in those few words that are posted in these kind of threads. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting your response.

Now I'm not quite sure if you're generalising or directing this post at me, but I presume that it's more of a generalisation since you didn't quote me. Just to make sure..I'm neither US American, American, nor Israeli, or any of that. I'm a simple Shroom sipping some coffee and strolling around the forums and neither do I feel particularly attracted to any of those chauvinistic groups.

And to the last bit of your post - this doesn't surprise me at all

Despite the world having many times openly mentioned being against Israel's actions in Palestina. Condemning them for it, Israel is still there, powerful. Being supported financially, military, and diplomatically.

And that may be due to the Jews' influence and power in the USA - it is immense despite them just representing a minority of the nation's population.

Even though you might say that their popularity across the globe is decreasing. The UN and the world in general always condemned Israel's actions yet nobody ever really intervened. Says a lot, doesn't it?

Half of the billionaires are Jews, around three major television networks and four large film studios are controlled by Jews. Same goes for the New York Times...the influence of Jews in politics and finances in the USA were and still are immense.

Conclusion - they have a LOT of power in the USA. The USA, now a bit weakened, but everybody's currently weakened, is still powerful and is quite strongly influencing the world politics and that despite them having a lot of haters.

Basically that's probably one of the reasons why most negative News about the Israelis never reaches an US American's ear or eye.

-- serious business, Mister.



Nah you said Hamas rejected a two-state solution did you not? And I said they have agreed to one so no I am not purposely misunderstanding I read what you typed clearly.

Also you say both sides at fault but at the end of your paragraph most of the fault is to blame is on the Palestinians because according to you they are annoying? So Israel should just blast them hell did you not say that? I am confused you condemn both sides for using violence but yet you agree that palestinians are annoying so they should be killed. Conspiracy theory prove it? DId I say the Jews are taking over the world? Everything I type is purely political and I back it up with quotes from politicians in Israel and in our country.

Now I do agree with you with the UN yes they want to move in on Israel but who always jumps in the way to say nay? Yep USA for some odd reason our government feels the need to support them financially because according to Seraph they created AOL. Our ecnomy is dieing but yet it is appropiate to give this country billions of dollars of Aid a year? What about Americans seriously? Yes the Jews have a large influence in American policy and this is know lie everyone knows it. But the fact that you do know it and yet you still blindly accept the propoganda even though someone presents you proof in my eyes you are ignorant (not calling you ignorant but just saying). I dont like the fact that because I am American I have to be forced to like Israeli policy or I am some kind of racist Anti-Semite.

Edit: btw nice icons in your posts
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.


It's still a God.
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Israel may be ready to back two-state solution:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hk5FeBXnArQrWhSuWtOlIO-cRGTAD987GLL81
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.


It's still a God.


'SO your saying we can not get along with them?'

If the god lovers fight over there holy land the pagans would not give a damn its not there holy land? Do you understand now?
On top of that some Pagans Warship animals and sperits not gods.

'I really do think the Tree huging Pagans, The Logical Atheist, and the religous Atheist will not have any trouble hanging out and sharing the rest of the world wile the single god religions fight over there holy land.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.


It's still a God.


'SO your saying we can not get along with them?'

If the god lovers fight over there holy land the pagans would not give a damn its not there holy land? Do you understand now?
On top of that some Pagans Warship animals and sperits not gods.

'I really do think the Tree huging Pagans, The Logical Atheist, and the religous Atheist will not have any trouble hanging out and sharing the rest of the world wile the single god religions fight over there holy land.


I'm merely saying you're using the term wrong. "Atheist"
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.


It's still a God.


'SO your saying we can not get along with them?'

If the god lovers fight over there holy land the pagans would not give a damn its not there holy land? Do you understand now?
On top of that some Pagans Warship animals and sperits not gods.

'I really do think the Tree huging Pagans, The Logical Atheist, and the religous Atheist will not have any trouble hanging out and sharing the rest of the world wile the single god religions fight over there holy land.


I'm merely saying you're using the term wrong. "Atheist"


Again you read it wrong I did not use the word wrong. Thats why I put it in red!
I said Atheist "AND"; as in another group that is not atheist. the Pagans.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Everyone should fight for it, an all out world brawl for the holy land.


Your right all the religous ones should fight over it, and us atheist and people who believe in the pagan Gods will relax and live in peace as we hang out with eachother with the rest of the world. '


Well, you're wrong about one thing. The definition of an Atheist. An atheist is someone whom doesn't believe in any type of theist (God) of any sort, or someone who denies the existence of one. But you're right about another thing. Religious wars are funny, hand me some popcorn.

I think you miss something I put it in red.. People who worship pagon gods do not think the place is holy as well. There also a lot less crazy, so again us atheist will hang out with are friends the Pagans and just have a great life relaxing and living are lives, as the One true God Worshipers are off Killing eachother over some SAND.


It's still a God.


'SO your saying we can not get along with them?'

If the god lovers fight over there holy land the pagans would not give a damn its not there holy land? Do you understand now?
On top of that some Pagans Warship animals and sperits not gods.

'I really do think the Tree huging Pagans, The Logical Atheist, and the religous Atheist will not have any trouble hanging out and sharing the rest of the world wile the single god religions fight over there holy land.


I'm merely saying you're using the term wrong. "Atheist"


Again you read it wrong I did not use the word wrong. Thats why I put it in red!
I said Atheist "AND"; as in another group that is not atheist. the Pagans.


It took me 1hour and a few posts for me to realize i'm an absolute dumbass. Apologies, i'm tired and at work.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

azera wrote:

Israel may be ready to back two-state solution:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hk5FeBXnArQrWhSuWtOlIO-cRGTAD987GLL81


That’s good news. That’s what the UN originally set out for in the very start, and if it had been acknowledge then we could’ve avoided all of this. I feel for Israel for having to give up all the land it’s been building on, but you know that’s just how the cookie crumbles. I did see a new reel where some woman planning on running for Prime Minister or something in Israel was talking about how her main goal was to evacuate West Bank and start the two state plan.

Now my question is: do you think they –can- it? I mean, honestly, they’re going to have to force a lot of people out of their homes. Do you think Israel will be able to round up political support to forcibly drag its citizens out of their settlements? They did that in Gaza and it was a bigger fight than the Battle In Seattle. Evacuating Westbank, necessary for the two state plan, will be the same thing but with way more people on a much larger scale.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

azera wrote:

Isnt it UR money anyway? Your own money put in this atrocities that Israel make....all the weapons that US supply to them..iis a big waste...economic crisis is here and we still at war...wth



America gives more to Israel than any other nation, but if you compare that sum to the amount of money we give to our European and Asian economic allies and you’ll find that it’s actually a very small sum. America does give more to Israel than any other nation, but we also give more to Palestine than any other nation. The second in that category is Japan, with a mere fraction of what we’re sending over. America is the leader in worldwide charities. This being said, we do benefit from handing this money out.

America does this on purpose to create an international dependence on America. Take a look at India. Abortion is legal there but they don’t offer abortions in any of their medical clinics. You have to go to a privately owned hospital in India to attain an abortion, and do you know why? Because America has what we call the “International Gag Rule,” a silly little law that says we cut off financial aid if you so much as advertise abortion-much less offer them. Which is our right, it's our money. But it's kind of a lame thing to attach considering we have the most liberal abortion laws in the world-literally allowing people to bash baby skulls as they're coming out of the womb.

With that, we control the political policies of the second most populated country in the world. By 2028, that’ll be the single most populated country in the world. That’s a great ally for us to have, wouldn’t you say? Similarly, we have a specific interest in Israel. We fund Israel’s weapons developments and in turn they share it with us. They also rely on us to maintain their lead in the high-tech, scientific, and medical development fields. They also run their government in a method that bennifits us.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.