First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply !!1st Division Headquarters!!
Posted 5/20/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: Nope nope I'll keep my hair thank you very much


yoruichi: *laughs* just kidding alpha
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09


Alpha: That's good to hear. Knowing you, you would actually pull my hair
Posted 5/20/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: That's good to hear. Knowing you, you would actually pull my hair


yoruichi: *laughs harder* good thing you know alpha *raises her glass to his and smiles* to friendship
Posted 5/20/09


Alpha: To friendship, how is kisuke doing or have you talked to him recently?
Posted 5/20/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: To friendship, how is kisuke doing or have you talked to him recently?


yoruichi:i havent ... its been awhile since i was in karakura town
Posted 5/20/09


Alpha: To be honest I've never been to karakura town
Posted 5/20/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: To be honest I've never been to karakura town


yoruichi:well i feel it is now high time for you to visit the famous town
Posted 5/20/09


Alpha: I might sometime or another
Posted 5/20/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: I might sometime or another


yoruichi:why sometime? why not now?
Posted 5/20/09


Alpha: Because right now I have a throbbing headache that wont go away
Posted 5/26/09


Alpha: Arrives and goes to clean up
Posted 5/26/09

hdrizzt wrote:
Alpha: Arrives and goes to clean up


yoruichi: *enters* as usual... spartan clean
Posted 5/26/09


Alpha: There isn't any other way. Steps out of the bathroom and changes shirts but leaves the captains coat off to the side. Well are you ready or do you need to do anything before we set out?
Posted 5/26/09

hdrizzt wrote:



Alpha: There isn't any other way. Steps out of the bathroom and changes shirts but leaves the captains coat off to the side. Well are you ready or do you need to do anything before we set out?


yoruichi: well im good. come, lets go
Posted 5/26/09


Alpha: Smiles and where would you like to go
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.