First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
:. Violet Pules .:
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 8/3/09



Hi everybody ... this my topic in Avatar creation Hope you like what i make for you .


Rules :

Spam is allowed XD.
Be patient.
Use what i make for you , and please write at least one nice word to me before using .. i would love that , it really means alot to me
No hentai , yoi , yuri pictures.
No real people pictures , only anime .
Post big high quality picture , i may tell you to change your picture .
Only one request at a time , you can request again after your previous request is done .

****** I only do avatars and banners ... i might do more in the future ******



Avatar or banner ??

Text ( i will only write what you tell me .. anything ) .

Picture ( don't put it in a spoiler ) .

* I wont ask you what do you want on the pic or the color scheme and blaa blaa blaa
I will make what i want with the picture .. hope you like what i make





Examples :








Posted 8/1/09
Fon-Fon SPAM Little Miss Rozy you must not eat a lot of pasta or you'll became LAZY like me. ;D First SPAMMER LOL.
Penguin
7722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On a Coconut Tree :D
Offline
Posted 8/1/09
OHMIGAWD. its SUPER HAWT. rozy wirh her SMOKIN' THREAD.

SPAM number 2 :]
Posted 8/1/09
w00t nice thread(:
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/2/09


DONE
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
U THINK SKY FOR GOT TO SPAMMIEEE? STILL NOT A GRANNIE xP

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

LMFAOOO xD bwahahahah.
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
bohoo.
i feel so lame for not being the first to rape your thread.

hello graddaughter <333333333333333333333
good luck to your thread. (:
i'm dying to lay my eyes on spectacular results. *_________________________________*
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

Fon-Fon wrote:

Fon-Fon SPAM Little Miss Rozy you must not eat a lot of pasta or you'll became LAZY like me. ;D First SPAMMER LOL.


Woh i never except that you will be the first

Thank you for the advice XD even though i love pasta
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

Sprinkloo wrote:

OHMIGAWD. its SUPER HAWT. rozy wirh her SMOKIN' THREAD.

SPAM number 2 :]


WOOH sprinkloo too XD

Really ?? Thanks alot *HUGZ*

6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

theskyisbluue wrote:

U THINK SKY FOR GOT TO SPAMMIEEE? STILL NOT A GRANNIE xP

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

LMFAOOO xD bwahahahah.



LOOOOL XD

Wooh you are a good spammer XD
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

wlangfriendster wrote:

bohoo.
i feel so lame for not being the first to rape your thread.

hello graddaughter <333333333333333333333
good luck to your thread. (:
i'm dying to lay my eyes on spectacular results. *_________________________________*


Hi grandma XD

Thank you good luck to you too :D

Hahahaha .. You really love to spamm XD
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

theskyisbluue wrote:

Text ( i will only write what you tell me .. anything . ani-chuu, theskyisbluue

Picture ( don't put it in a spoiler .


Thank you for requesting .. Hope you like it and use it :)

Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09


ohh...how pwettyful ^_^ can I use it the day after tomorrow? I just changed my avatar awhile a go, maybe the one who made my ava might get madd. lolss 8DDD

6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

theskyisbluue wrote:



ohh...how pwettyful ^_^ can I use it the day after tomorrow? I just changed my avatar awhile a go, maybe the one who made my ava might get madd. lolss 8DDD



LOOL XD its ok
Penguin
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/2/09 , edited 8/2/09


DONE
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.