First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply rate avii above
Posted 5/15/09
Ok all you do is rate avi that someone posted above and then upload another avi! o and rate 1- 10

here is my
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
mine is like twins :
Posted 5/16/09

lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above

really ? O_O

Posted 5/16/09

lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above

really ? O_O



yep
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above

really ? O_O



yep

u mean i have to rate it or it's just like someone rate it?

Posted 5/16/09

lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above

really ? O_O



yep

u mean i have to rate it or it's just like someone rate it?



u rate the avii above u
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:


animemix wrote:


lilisisi wrote:

mine is like twins :


u have rate the avii above

really ? O_O



yep

u mean i have to rate it or it's just like someone rate it?



u rate the avii above u

OKAY ! THEN WHY DON'T U MAKA A FORUM AND PUT LIKE RATE IT ......
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:










Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my

Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my




I likeit I give it a sparkly 9!

Posted 5/22/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my




I likeit I give it a sparkly 9!



ok where is urs?
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my




I likeit I give it a sparkly 9!



ok where is urs?


Sorry: Here


Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my




I likeit I give it a sparkly 9!



ok where is urs?


Sorry: Here




10 out of 10 its so romantic

is this from special a? wt episode is this?

here is my
Moderator
41034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


animemix wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

-____________________-



Fine leemeee start


I give you an 8....

Heres another one:

I love this avi... just wnt your opinion..:













urs is so kawaii i gave it 10

here is my




I likeit I give it a sparkly 9!



ok where is urs?


Sorry: Here




10 out of 10 its so romantic

is this from special a? wt episode is this?

here is my

it's so cute !! a 10 !


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.