First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
THANKS !!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-508703/what-the-heck-/

After what happened this afternoon i'm very glad you guys censored that obscenity.
Thank you shinji and cr staff!!! i love u guys ;D
Posted 5/15/09
Shut the fuck up.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-508703/what-the-heck-/

After what happened this afternoon i'm very glad you guys censored that obscenity.
Thank you shinji and cr staff!!! i love u guys ;D


There's a lot of ecchi anime, so what's your point?
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
-_-

You were leaving, my dear friend?
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
I got beat by my dad and i couldn't come on this site anymore because of that obscene banner
now that it's censored i can come back without worries
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Okay, now shut up.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:

I got beat by my dad and i couldn't come on this site anymore because of that obscene banner
now that it's censored i can come back without worries :D


I don't recall CR using any hentai nude banners .. Getting beat at the age of 13 ~ don't get me started ..
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
breasts =/= obscenity.

Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:

I got beat by my dad and i couldn't come on this site anymore because of that obscene banner
now that it's censored i can come back without worries :D

excuse me, but I would like x_shinji_x's father to know that I am a 53 year old man taking an interest in his son.
Also, I have a xbox at my place.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
You're welcome OP.

19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Hahaha you got beat? Your mom should use her parental control powers and cast this site into oblivion.
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
I thought it was rude too, I mean, anime or not, I think the site should be work/, etc safe, that if someone happens to walk by they aren't like WTF and you get called in by your boss or if you child walks by they ask questions and can make it look bad to others.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

spensaur wrote:

You're welcome OP.



Lol too big for my taste ... I Like the smaller ones
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


x_Shinji_x wrote:

I got beat by my dad and i couldn't come on this site anymore because of that obscene banner
now that it's censored i can come back without worries :D


I don't recall CR using any hentai nude banners .. Getting beat at the age of 13 ~ don't get me started ..


This is how it works here, not everyone has the same culture.
The belt used to beat was passed down from my father's grandfather generation
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

Tenoko wrote:

I thought it was rude too, I mean, anime or not, I think the site should be work/, etc safe, that if someone happens to walk by they aren't like WTF and you get called in by your boss or if you child walks by they ask questions and can make it look bad to others.


Lol if you're working, you shouldn't be on a web site
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.