First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
THANKS !!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
then you need to get over yourself this is against cr rules
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
if you guys think its funny bullying someone over the internet please get a life
i got lucky enough my mom missed that last picture and now i am gone
i hope you all enjoy this life full of misery and sins awaiting you
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
I'm an infidel. I can't help it.
Posted 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


_FullMetalAngel wrote:

"Go to hell disgusting infidels"?

Lol, wow.

I saw that before you edited it.


No, that's so cool!!! Like Achmed the Dead Terrorist


are you insulting my religion

By calling all porn watchers disgusting infidels you are insultign about half the worlds population.
So yeah, you have it fucking coming.,
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

_FullMetalAngel wrote:


Just because there are "frequently" pictures with obscene content on this website doesn't mean that it's supported by the website's owner. Starting this month they apparently removed all groups which were based on obscene subjects and any other media, content that wouldn't meet up with the standard of "child-friendly".

If someone gets offended or irritated by an image on a website which is being transformed into a family-friendly environment then it's their good right. Just because you don't get annoyed by this doesn't make the other person's sentiment any less rightful.

I, personally, agree that the picture was very ecchi and therefore I also accept that someone might get slightly petulant about it albeit I don't really have anything against nudity or erotic poses.


If such content is not supported by the owners, they should remove it and enforce rules to ensure it is not allowed on the site. It almost seems to be hypocritical to disallow an slightly edgy image on the front page, but allow explicit content on the forums.

And I never disregarded his personal feelings on the matter. I am simply saying that if something like the original image bothered his family to the point where he was beaten, he really is on the wrong website.

Like I said before. I am VERY new to CR. And even in the few days I have been here, I have seen some stuff that is definitely not PG-13.


They censored it now. And they probably didn't remove it just because of one complaint.

They don't allow explicit content on the forum but it's probably quite hard to keep track of each user's actions on the forum.

You are probably right. But in this case I would say that they shouldn't allow him to use the internet at all because like previously mentioned it's hard to filter out all the explicit content.
Either way, contrarily to users' actions the CR staff can control what is on the front page. If a website is promoting a child-friendly environment naturally the front page should also look this way, right? What is happening in the forum is hard-to-control thus it may happen that you'll come across non-pg13 content which, if you do come across some, you should report to the moderators so that they can remove it - to keep the forum as clean as possible

I get your point..but anyway..
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

sindba-d wrote:


x_Shinji_x wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


_FullMetalAngel wrote:

"Go to hell disgusting infidels"?

Lol, wow.

I saw that before you edited it.


No, that's so cool!!! Like Achmed the Dead Terrorist


are you insulting my religion


As often as I can!




x_Shinji_x wrote:

then you need to get over yourself this is against cr rules


Your religion is terrorism!?!

688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/15/09
*sigh*

Yes the arguing of x_Shinji_x is silly, and I find it ridiculous that (if true) he got beaten because of the front page's picture.

That doesn't change the fact that some of the users in this thread ought to be banned now.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


x_Shinji_x wrote:


sindba-d wrote:


_FullMetalAngel wrote:

"Go to hell disgusting infidels"?

Lol, wow.

I saw that before you edited it.


No, that's so cool!!! Like Achmed the Dead Terrorist


are you insulting my religion


As often as I can!




x_Shinji_x wrote:

then you need to get over yourself this is against cr rules


Your religion is terrorism!?!

Disgusting image


i hope our next jihad gets through and your country full of piggy whores gets cleansed


Hey, she was actually praying to Mr. Mo.
Posted 5/15/09

x_Shinji_x wrote:


Eh, go watch some digimon and stop responding in this thread, okay? Otherwise I'll report you for trolling and feeding the other trolls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.