First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Classes
Creator
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In my emo corner
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 11/30/09
Format

Username:
Classes:
Race: Demonic, Starlight, or Elite


Combat:
Long Range or
Short Range


Classes:

Slaying
Healing
Flying
Magic
Cursing
Thieft
Animal Communication


Pick as many as you want.
Demonic Student
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Death Dragon Plains
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Angel-Guardian
Combat
Slaying
Magic
Posted 5/16/09
username:Susanavy
classes:flying,healing,combat,maic,music,animal communication,Elite Guardian if possible
Elite Guardian
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Username: Yukki
Classes:
slaying
healing
flying
magic
music
cursing
animal communication (teacher)
Elite Guardians
Race: Half Japanese,half chinese...



Demonic Student
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / shattered.
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Username: shattered_wind
Classes: combat, slaying, healing, magic, Elite guardians
Race: Demonic
Demonic Student
34966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place were unsy...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Username:animefreak1122
Classes:flying magic music cursing
flying
magic
music
cursing
slaying
Gender:female
Demonic Student
12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Username: R2x5Ke8
Classes: healing, magic, flying, animal communication, combat, slaying, elite guardians
Race: Demonic
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Wonderful W...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

Username: MewMint016
Race: Starlight
Classes: Healing, Flying, Magic, Music, Animal Communication, Combat, Slaying,
Elite Guardians...
Posted 5/28/09
Username: zanaasha
Race: Starlight
Classes: Combat, Healing, Flying, Magic, Music, Animal Communication
Moderator
12911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Buried under book...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Username:cza-chan
Classes

combat
slaying
healing
flying
magic
music
cursing

animal communication
RACE: Elite Guardians
Moderator
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/14/09 , edited 6/14/09

cza-chan wrote:

Username:cza-chan
Classes

combat
slaying
healing
flying
magic
music
cursing

animal communication
RACE: Elite Guardians


You can't actually be an Elite Guardian Race you have to be starlight or Demonic. And also wat kind of Combat?
Moderator
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

zanaasha wrote:

Username: zanaasha
Race: Starlight
Classes: Combat, Healing, Flying, Magic, Music, Animal Communication


What kind of Combat?
Moderator
17717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida .
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

MewMint016 wrote:


Username: MewMint016
Race: Starlight
Classes: Healing, Flying, Magic, Music, Animal Communication, Combat, Slaying,
Elite Guardians...


What kind of Combat? And you can't be an Elite Guardian you can either be a Starlight or Demonic.
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Wonderful W...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
Long range combat please...thank you!
.....And I'll just be Starlight
Moderator
12911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F / Buried under book...
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Chooba76 wrote:


cza-chan wrote:

Username:cza-chan
Classes

combat
slaying
healing
flying
magic
music
cursing

animal communication
RACE: Elite Guardians


You can't actually be an Elite Guardian Race you have to be starlight or Demonic. And also wat kind of Combat?


then i'll be demonic. Combat? like what?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.