First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
BUBBLESME_22: Xiseh's Request Thread
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:

Sorry to do this but I have to set my own working days coz' I'll be busy starting now.

My schedule:


Request Days:
weekdays
Working Days: weekends

To request, fill out the form:

Username:
Text/Quote:
Animate or not:
Background change?:
Font Color:
Crop:(thin and tall or what)
Picture: (in spoilers please)



Hope you understand me. I promise to still make aviis for you :]


Username: animemix
Text/Quote: katie,keep smile
Animate or not: yes
Background change?: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Crop:(thin and tall or what) thin n tall
Picture: (in spoilers please)




uhm how about a better quality pics .. so sorry :]


try this one:




ok nice pic :]


thnc



sorry for the long wait. here it is.
Posted 6/3/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:

Sorry to do this but I have to set my own working days coz' I'll be busy starting now.

My schedule:


Request Days:
weekdays
Working Days: weekends

To request, fill out the form:

Username:
Text/Quote:
Animate or not:
Background change?:
Font Color:
Crop:(thin and tall or what)
Picture: (in spoilers please)



Hope you understand me. I promise to still make aviis for you :]


Username: animemix
Text/Quote: katie,keep smile
Animate or not: yes
Background change?: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Crop:(thin and tall or what) thin n tall
Picture: (in spoilers please)




uhm how about a better quality pics .. so sorry :]


try this one:




ok nice pic :]


thnc



sorry for the long wait. here it is.


if it doesnt matter and it worth it
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09
Username: animemx
Text/Quote: animemix, lets be friends ^^
Animate or not: yes
Background change?: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Crop:(thin and tall or what) thin and tall
Picture: (in spoilers please)
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:

Sorry to do this but I have to set my own working days coz' I'll be busy starting now.

My schedule:


Request Days:
weekdays
Working Days: weekends

To request, fill out the form:

Username:
Text/Quote:
Animate or not:
Background change?:
Font Color:
Crop:(thin and tall or what)
Picture: (in spoilers please)



Hope you understand me. I promise to still make aviis for you :]


Username: TaDaSe_hEaRt
Text/Quote: Emi, TaDaSe_hEaRt, Junior High Girl
Animated: Yes Please
Background Change: You Choose?
Font Color: Any Matching Ones
Crop: Umm Any
Pic:

Notes:
Put "Junior High Girl" Under TaDaSe_hEaRt
Btw Do u have Scanbars or Blinking Text O.o



i'll do it this week :]

Thanks



yah i have blinking text. is that what you want?

Hmm Maybe lol>~ Well I gtg anyways bye



here hope you like it :]

Photo Shoppers
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:

Sorry to do this but I have to set my own working days coz' I'll be busy starting now.

My schedule:


Request Days:
weekdays
Working Days: weekends

To request, fill out the form:

Username:
Text/Quote:
Animate or not:
Background change?:
Font Color:
Crop:(thin and tall or what)
Picture: (in spoilers please)



Hope you understand me. I promise to still make aviis for you :]


Username: TaDaSe_hEaRt
Text/Quote: Emi, TaDaSe_hEaRt, Junior High Girl
Animated: Yes Please
Background Change: You Choose?
Font Color: Any Matching Ones
Crop: Umm Any
Pic:

Notes:
Put "Junior High Girl" Under TaDaSe_hEaRt
Btw Do u have Scanbars or Blinking Text O.o



i'll do it this week :]

Thanks



yah i have blinking text. is that what you want?

Hmm Maybe lol>~ Well I gtg anyways bye



here hope you like it :]


Is it Okay if I use it On June 18 O.o??

2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/09


no problem it is yours. you can use it anytime :]
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

animemix wrote:

Username: animemx
Text/Quote: animemix, lets be friends ^^
Animate or not: yes
Background change?: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Crop:(thin and tall or what) thin and tall
Picture: (in spoilers please)


here .. hope you liked it :]
Posted 6/5/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix wrote:

Username: animemx
Text/Quote: animemix, lets be friends ^^
Animate or not: yes
Background change?: u choose
Font Color: u choose
Crop:(thin and tall or what) thin and tall
Picture: (in spoilers please)


here .. hope you liked it :]


thnc again n i love it
Posted 6/11/09
Username: animemix1 or animemix
Text/Quote: animemix1, katie-chan
Animate or not: yes pls
Background change?: u decide
Font Color: u decide
Crop:(thin and tall or what) yes pls
Picture: (in spoilers please)


thnc
Posted 6/19/09
username: sherylene
text: time to kill...
animate: yes
bckground chnge: yes
font color: red
crop: thin and tall
pic:
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

sherylene wrote:

username: sherylene
text: time to kill...
animate: yes
bckground chnge: yes
font color: red
crop: thin and tall
pic:


HQ pics please. so sorry sweety :]
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1 or animemix
Text/Quote: animemix1, katie-chan
Animate or not: yes pls
Background change?: u decide
Font Color: u decide
Crop:(thin and tall or what) yes pls
Picture: (in spoilers please)


thnc


i'll do it so sorry i had a camp with my school for 3weeks.
Posted 6/22/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1 or animemix
Text/Quote: animemix1, katie-chan
Animate or not: yes pls
Background change?: u decide
Font Color: u decide
Crop:(thin and tall or what) yes pls
Picture: (in spoilers please)


thnc


i'll do it so sorry i had a camp with my school for 3weeks.


okay thnc
2272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

animemix1 wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1 or animemix
Text/Quote: animemix1, katie-chan
Animate or not: yes pls
Background change?: u decide
Font Color: u decide
Crop:(thin and tall or what) yes pls
Picture: (in spoilers please)


thnc


i'll do it so sorry i had a camp with my school for 3weeks.


okay thnc


here's my last avii :[ but still hope you like it ..

Posted 6/24/09

bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix1 wrote:


bubblesme_22 wrote:


animemix1 wrote:

Username: animemix1 or animemix
Text/Quote: animemix1, katie-chan
Animate or not: yes pls
Background change?: u decide
Font Color: u decide
Crop:(thin and tall or what) yes pls
Picture: (in spoilers please)


thnc


i'll do it so sorry i had a camp with my school for 3weeks.


okay thnc


here's my last avii :[ but still hope you like it ..



thnc i love it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.