First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Afraid leads to love.
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
this is my first OS. it is fictional characters. hikaru-centric. i just planned to make this because me and my friend was making bits bits of fic then it turned into an OS. XD

dedicated to ao-chan. XD
italic=thoughts

HIKARU YAOTOME-------------------------------KUMIKO AMIRA.= fictional.

Posted 5/16/09
WEEEE~ First to read ne!
Uwahhh hika-chan! :DDDDD

omigoshhhh that was one nice story~ THUMBS UP, mo-chan
so cuteee! i love it(:
uwahhh i'm so glad~ happy endingg!

keep it up mo-chan!
Posted 5/16/09

preppygothika wrote:

WEEEE~ First to read ne!
Uwahhh hika-chan! :DDDDD

omigoshhhh that was one nice story~ THUMBS UP, mo-chan
so cuteee! i love it(:
uwahhh i'm so glad~ happy endingg!

keep it up mo-chan!


kkyyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arigatoo ayu-chhaannn!!!! ^^ well..... i used this format for the first time in OS. XD was it ok?
Posted 5/16/09

izza00t wrote:


preppygothika wrote:

WEEEE~ First to read ne!
Uwahhh hika-chan! :DDDDD

omigoshhhh that was one nice story~ THUMBS UP, mo-chan
so cuteee! i love it(:
uwahhh i'm so glad~ happy endingg!

keep it up mo-chan!


kkyyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arigatoo ayu-chhaannn!!!! ^^ well..... i used this format for the first time in OS. XD was it ok?


it was totally okayyy!
in fact... it's BRILLIANT.
i love it!~ keep it up, you did it well
Posted 5/16/09

preppygothika wrote:


izza00t wrote:


preppygothika wrote:

WEEEE~ First to read ne!
Uwahhh hika-chan! :DDDDD

omigoshhhh that was one nice story~ THUMBS UP, mo-chan
so cuteee! i love it(:
uwahhh i'm so glad~ happy endingg!

keep it up mo-chan!


kkyyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arigatoo ayu-chhaannn!!!! ^^ well..... i used this format for the first time in OS. XD was it ok?


it was totally okayyy!
in fact... it's BRILLIANT.
i love it!~ keep it up, you did it well


sankyuu sankyuu^^
Fanfic Lover
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
that was the best...

I hope something like that can happen to me...

This is a thumbs up!!!
Fanfic Lover
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
happy ending always make my heart move. that story's so niiiiice. how i wish i could love like that.ahahahhaha :)))
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
wah! this is so pretty! especially the statements at the ending..

beautiful!!!
Fanfic Lover
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / java island-indon...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
uwaaaaa izza^^ hahaha nothing to say nee arigatouuuuuuuuuuu^^
Posted 5/16/09

Matsujun_arashi_lover wrote:

that was the best...

I hope something like that can happen to me...

This is a thumbs up!!!


aaawww!! thank yyooouuuuuu^^ haha. i thought no one would like it wahahaa. cause it was my 1st OS.
Posted 5/16/09

x-aya-chan-x wrote:

happy ending always make my heart move. that story's so niiiiice. how i wish i could love like that.ahahahhaha :)))


wwaaa!!!!! thankkkk yyoooouuuuuuuuu.^^
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

triccian wrote:

wah! this is so pretty! especially the statements at the ending..

beautiful!!!


wwaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YYOOUUUU.. waaa. im so happy@ i thought also that the statment was touching. XD
Posted 5/16/09

shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke wrote:

uwaaaaa izza^^ hahaha nothing to say nee arigatouuuuuuuuuuu^^


yyaaayy,. thanks ao-chhaan!! XD
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
uwaa~choo kawaii~!

i really thought that hikaru doesn't like her at all but
in the end, he said those 3 sweet words!!!
good job zyzy chan!
Posted 5/16/09

Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~choo kawaii~!

i really thought that hikaru doesn't like her at all but
in the end, he said those 3 sweet words!!!
good job zyzy chan!


kkyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geh-chhaann!!! ^^ thank you. was it ok?well.. u are my sensei after all.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.