Post Reply ~REQUEST ☆I.D. Cards
Creator
12735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my anime world :D
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/18/09


~RULES~
-Must upload at least 3 pictures and invite your buddies
-May request once per day

Srry if it takes a long.........if so then plz pm me

Request form:

username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
position:
picture:

Did you uploaded at least 3 pictures and invite your buddies?

which one?

Examples:
Chenamy94112:


Member
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:
Creator
12735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my anime world :D
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

lucky-pup wrote:

username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:


srry but can u tell me which card #?srry i 4got 2 put it in the form
Member
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:

username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:


srry but can u tell me which card #?srry i 4got 2 put it in the form


oh ok. the first on please ( #1 ) THX!

Creator
12735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my anime world :D
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

lucky-pup wrote:


chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:

username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:


srry but can u tell me which card #?srry i 4got 2 put it in the form


oh ok. the first on please ( #1 ) THX!



here u go hope u like it
Member
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:


chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:

username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:


srry but can u tell me which card #?srry i 4got 2 put it in the form


oh ok. the first on please ( #1 ) THX!



here u go hope u like it


i luv it! Thankz!
Creator
12735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my anime world :D
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

lucky-pup wrote:


chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:


chenamy94112 wrote:


lucky-pup wrote:

username: lucky-pup
nickname: Lucky
D.O.B: July 7
position: member
picture:


srry but can u tell me which card #?srry i 4got 2 put it in the form


oh ok. the first on please ( #1 ) THX!



here u go hope u like it


i luv it! Thankz!


im glad n also plz invite ur buddies 2 this group 2
Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
username: Mermaid-Rina
nickname: Mizu-chan
D.O.B: Sept 15th
position: Member
picture:


Did you uploaded at least 3 pictures and invite your buddies? Im going to after this

Id card background : numbuh 2
Member
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 1/29/10 , edited 1/29/10
username: UtauYuiki
nickname: Utau Hoshina
D.O.B: January 19,1998
position: member, but i already ask to be a mods
picture:



the 1st one !!
Member
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/12/10
username: Iveliz
nickname: Lizzy
D.O.B: August 31
position: member
picture:

Which one? Second
Already paid
You must be logged in to post.