First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
I Love...
Posted 9/16/09
God
Life
Family
Friends
Chocolate
Phone
Internet
Ipod
Food
Sleep
Posted 9/16/09

Japanese Rock <3
2658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
biking
19655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Skittles <3
gus
7582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Things I Like!!!

Root Beer (especially Wild Bills Old-Fashioned Root-Beer)
Pear Jam
Fried Chicken
Spider-Man
Bat-Man
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Shaun of the Dead
Rosario+Vampire
MPD Psycho
Free Comic Book Day
DearS
Pretty much anything written by Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead, Marvel Zombies, Invincible)
Pac-Man
Gunstar Heroes
Hot Buttered Anything
Potatoes

But you know what I hate? The Nazis!!!!!!!!!
gus
7582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 9/16/09

disco_qu33n wrote:

Black history
Blaxploitation << look it up.
Love itself.


Hells Yeah Blaxploitation!!! Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about? Shaft!!!
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 9/16/09
Me! =]
Posted 9/17/09 , edited 9/17/09

gus wrote:


disco_qu33n wrote:

Black history
Blaxploitation << look it up.
Love itself.


Hells Yeah Blaxploitation!!! Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about? Shaft!!!


Lol thank you!! Not many people know what the actual word means. >_> I hope no says I'm racist.

Btw, Isaac Hayes was way hot.






gus
7582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Chicago Area
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

disco_qu33n wrote:


gus wrote:


disco_qu33n wrote:

Black history
Blaxploitation << look it up.
Love itself.


Hells Yeah Blaxploitation!!! Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about? Shaft!!!


Lol thank you!! Not many people know what the actual word means. >_> I hope no says I'm racist.

Btw, Isaac Hayes was way hot.








You know what the sad thing is? About 10 years ago, I was working in a grocery store, and the store radio was set to 70's music. The theme from "Shaft" had just played, and I jokingly asked this 18 y.o. kid who stocked shelves "Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?" and he says, with the most vacant look on his face, "Uhhhhh, I don't know". And keep in mind, the song had just played on the radio!
Posted 9/17/09

gus wrote:


disco_qu33n wrote:


gus wrote:


disco_qu33n wrote:

Black history
Blaxploitation << look it up.
Love itself.


Hells Yeah Blaxploitation!!! Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about? Shaft!!!


Lol thank you!! Not many people know what the actual word means. >_> I hope no says I'm racist.

Btw, Isaac Hayes was way hot.








You know what the sad thing is? About 10 years ago, I was working in a grocery store, and the store radio was set to 70's music. The theme from "Shaft" had just played, and I jokingly asked this 18 y.o. kid who stocked shelves "Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?" and he says, with the most vacant look on his face, "Uhhhhh, I don't know". And keep in mind, the song had just played on the radio!


LMAO they probably tune it out when that stuff's on. XD But it's still always fun to ask people that. >_>

Posted 9/17/09
I love to chill with my friends late at night and hit up a bunch of places and events.
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Russia, Archangel
Offline
Posted 9/17/09
Wu Zun
water
oxigen
friend
my xiao meimei!!!
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / adulthood reality
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
television show
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Itachi Uchiha
5713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / europe
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
my love
my twin
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.