Post Reply Friendship
Posted 12/24/07
Friendship

A friendship last forever
Never does it die
True friends stay together
And never say goodbye
Their friendships everlasting
For it goes on and on
Their smiles, cheers and laughter
Are just like a song
The memories are unforgettable
Yet so much like a dream
Meaningful
Yet not as much as they truly mean
The whole point is their friendship
That never really dies
Their each important memory
That lights up their own sky
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
I'm so jealous of you >< You're soo good at writing poems!!!
Posted 12/27/07

moonwarrior485 wrote:

I'm so jealous of you >< You're soo good at writing poems!!!


Thanx this is a poem I wrote a while ago , Glad u liked it XD
Posted 12/28/07
wow thats a beautiful poem
Posted 12/28/07

Rinako-chan wrote:

wow thats a beautiful poem


thanx for the review X3 glad at least 2 ppl like it
Moderator
9752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
nooo just 2 ppl
alot of ppl like it!!
this is one of my favorites
Posted 12/30/07

LeSLy77 wrote:

nooo just 2 ppl
alot of ppl like it!!
this is one of my favorites


thanx onee-chan
Member
19656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Marshmallow Land
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
I agree!! not like 3 people I like it too!!! I like how it rhymes xD It's just so awesome!! *_* I can't even write(or type lol) poems like that.
Posted 1/20/08

crazyone wrote:

I agree!! not like 3 people I like it too!!! I like how it rhymes xD It's just so awesome!! *_* I can't even write(or type lol) poems like that.


lol... i'm sure u can thanx for the review XD
You must be logged in to post.