First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Mod application!!!
Posted 6/5/09
I'm soooooooo sorry!! I can't go on CR anymore so I can't be active... when I can go on i'll be active asap!! I'm so sorry!! ><
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

coco_nutty31 wrote:

I'm soooooooo sorry!! I can't go on CR anymore so I can't be active... when I can go on i'll be active asap!! I'm so sorry!! ><

okay... thanks for telling me. ill miss you!

Imagina Hero
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
Username: KiaRatT
Name: Kiara, Kia, Yumi or patty.. x3
Job: Graphic Designer
Why u want to be mod: becuz I just love making aviis and all kind of designs! :3 also bcuz is really fun and u feel great when one of ur works r liked by someone! ^^
What programs do u use: Photoshop CS3
Will u be active?: yup! I'm alsmost here everydays to check my reuquests ^^
here my xamples:

Aviis


banners.. though I don't have enugh xamples..


thank u~ ñ_ñ
Imagina Hero
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Username: x_aqualblue_x
Name: Koharu (in jap but its a nickname)
Job: Gamer
Why u want to be mod: Cuz it seem fun and i loves creating games and stuff :]
What programs do u use: (for designers and secretary)
What kinda games will you create?: (gamers only) If u mean thread games,then i know ALOT :)
Will u be active?: uhh.... Remind when i get on xD
Examples: (graphics and games ideas) "Youre Banned" and i got the pocky xD (really fun!!)
And maybe there should be an "Introduction" Thread,so we can get to know each other betta! x3
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

KiaRatT wrote:

Username: KiaRatT
Name: Kiara, Kia, Yumi or patty.. x3
Job: Graphic Designer
Why u want to be mod: becuz I just love making aviis and all kind of designs! :3 also bcuz is really fun and u feel great when one of ur works r liked by someone! ^^
What programs do u use: Photoshop CS3
Will u be active?: yup! I'm alsmost here everydays to check my reuquests ^^
here my xamples:

Aviis


banners.. though I don't have enugh xamples..


thank u~ ñ_ñ

HIRED! plz help out with the requests and always read the mods sections on the first post. thankchu! any questions plz feel free to ask meh
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

x_aquablue_x wrote:


Username: x_aqualblue_x
Name: Koharu (in jap but its a nickname)
Job: Gamer
Why u want to be mod: Cuz it seem fun and i loves creating games and stuff :]
What programs do u use: (for designers and secretary)
What kinda games will you create?: (gamers only) If u mean thread games,then i know ALOT :)
Will u be active?: uhh.... Remind when i get on xD
Examples: (graphics and games ideas) "Youre Banned" and i got the pocky xD (really fun!!)
And maybe there should be an "Introduction" Thread,so we can get to know each other betta! x3

hired! but you have to message meh the game ideas and i approve of them before you can create the forum. thankchu!

Imagina Hero
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

smiley62 wrote:


x_aquablue_x wrote:


Username: x_aqualblue_x
Name: Koharu (in jap but its a nickname)
Job: Gamer
Why u want to be mod: Cuz it seem fun and i loves creating games and stuff :]
What programs do u use: (for designers and secretary)
What kinda games will you create?: (gamers only) If u mean thread games,then i know ALOT :)
Will u be active?: uhh.... Remind when i get on xD
Examples: (graphics and games ideas) "Youre Banned" and i got the pocky xD (really fun!!)
And maybe there should be an "Introduction" Thread,so we can get to know each other betta! x3

hired! but you have to message meh the game ideas and i approve of them before you can create the forum. thankchu!



DOMO ARIGATO!!!!!! :D
i have promise to bring tons of good stuff! ^-^
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
]
lolz. i look forward on workin with you!
Imagina Hero
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

smiley62 wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:

Username: KiaRatT
Name: Kiara, Kia, Yumi or patty.. x3
Job: Graphic Designer
Why u want to be mod: becuz I just love making aviis and all kind of designs! :3 also bcuz is really fun and u feel great when one of ur works r liked by someone! ^^
What programs do u use: Photoshop CS3
Will u be active?: yup! I'm alsmost here everydays to check my reuquests ^^
here my xamples:

Aviis


banners.. though I don't have enugh xamples..


thank u~ ñ_ñ

HIRED! plz help out with the requests and always read the mods sections on the first post. thankchu! any questions plz feel free to ask meh


^^ thank u so much for approved me! x33 yoroshiku onegai shimasu~!!!
I'll do my best for this group!

Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

np! btw you should enter the banner contest. i betcha you'll do rlllllllllllllly good.

Imagina Hero
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

smiley62 wrote:


np! btw you should enter the banner contest. i betcha you'll do rlllllllllllllly good.



sure sure!!! :3 I'll send my banner tomorrow! ^^
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

KiaRatT wrote:


smiley62 wrote:


np! btw you should enter the banner contest. i betcha you'll do rlllllllllllllly good.



sure sure!!! :3 I'll send my banner tomorrow! ^^


umm instead of sending it to meh u can enter in the banner contest forum thankchu! i am looking forward to seeing it!
Imagina Hero
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

smiley62 wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:


smiley62 wrote:


np! btw you should enter the banner contest. i betcha you'll do rlllllllllllllly good.



sure sure!!! :3 I'll send my banner tomorrow! ^^


umm instead of sending it to meh u can enter in the banner contest forum thankchu! i am looking forward to seeing it!


haha lols~! I meant post! xDD isntead of sendinG! x333 okie !!
Posted 6/9/09
Username- jlf98
name- Janette
job- Gamer
why u want to be mod- Since I like the group so much and I really like to create games.
what programs do u use- (for designers and secretary)
what kinda games will you create?- (gamers only) Maybe something like count backwards from 10,000.
will u be active?- Of course yes.
examples- graphics and games ideas

Secretaries- Lunar_night
Graphics Designers-
Gamers- xWhiteTigerx
Extras- xWhiteTigerx
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

jlf98 wrote:

Username- jlf98
name- Janette
job- Gamer
why u want to be mod- Since I like the group so much and I really like to create games.
what programs do u use- (for designers and secretary)
what kinda games will you create?- (gamers only) Maybe something like count backwards from 10,000.
will u be active?- Of course yes.
examples- graphics and games ideas

Secretaries- Lunar_night
Graphics Designers-
Gamers- xWhiteTigerx
Extras- xWhiteTigerx

hired! but u have to message meh the game and i approve before you can make the forum
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.