Melon_GE_'s Manga| Follow Your Star
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 5/17/09
Lol my first ever manga so here are the characters and plot and stuff:

Millions of years ago, there were three worlds; the world of Light, the world of Darkness, and the planet Earth. The angels of the light world sealed away the Darkness so that the other world's could live in peace. Now after millions of years, the darkness is growing stronger and stronger again. Three friends; Luna, Nana and Suki are the new guardians that must seal away the darkness again before the Earth is destroyed.

Luna- A cheerful girl that really likes to have fun. She likes cute stuff and sweets. She also really likes Nana's drawings.

Nana- Her parent's are famous artists and she wants to be just like them so she draws and paints a lot. She's really random and weird.

Suki- The oldest of the group. She really likes playing sports and always sticks up for her friends.

Posted 5/17/09
Really luv this manga <3 Looking forward to more updates o_<
Member
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
i luv it! i should make a manga...................
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

shugo123miki wrote:

i luv it! i should make a manga...................


Thanks xD if you made a manga I would be glad to see it! :D
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Really luv this manga <3 Looking forward to more updates o_<


Thanks :3 I'm a big fan of your works too *v*
Member
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
cool! after reading this summary....i wanna read the manga! xD
Manga-ka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Melon_GE_ wrote:

Lol my first ever manga so here are the characters and plot and stuff:

Millions of years ago, there were three worlds; the world of Light, the world of Darkness, and the planet Earth. The angels of the light world sealed away the Darkness so that the other world's could live in peace. Now after millions of years, the darkness is growing stronger and stronger again. Three friends; Luna, Nana and Suki are the new guardians that must seal away the darkness again before the Earth is destroyed.

Luna- A cheerful girl that really likes to have fun. She likes cute stuff and sweets. She also really likes Nana's drawings.

Nana- Her parent's are famous artists and she wants to be just like them so she draws and paints a lot. She's really random and weird.

Suki- The oldest of the group. She really likes playing sports and always sticks up for her friends.



hey there!can i be in the manga?
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

alice12350sc wrote:


Melon_GE_ wrote:

Lol my first ever manga so here are the characters and plot and stuff:

Millions of years ago, there were three worlds; the world of Light, the world of Darkness, and the planet Earth. The angels of the light world sealed away the Darkness so that the other world's could live in peace. Now after millions of years, the darkness is growing stronger and stronger again. Three friends; Luna, Nana and Suki are the new guardians that must seal away the darkness again before the Earth is destroyed.

Luna- A cheerful girl that really likes to have fun. She likes cute stuff and sweets. She also really likes Nana's drawings.

Nana- Her parent's are famous artists and she wants to be just like them so she draws and paints a lot. She's really random and weird.

Suki- The oldest of the group. She really likes playing sports and always sticks up for her friends.



hey there!can i be in the manga?


Well, u can be one of the light guardians, does that work? :3
Manga-ka
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

yeah that great!
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

alice12350sc wrote:


yeah that great!


Okay, fill out this form please:

Name:
Hair and color:
Eyes:
Personality:
Element:

Thank you ^^ I'll try to make more updates when I get back from vacation
You must be logged in to post.