First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Bill O'Reily
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
I like the guy, he isn't a liberal and I hate those people more than anything,
they annoy me, and they are everywhere these days
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
He's a Ludacris-hating asshole.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

Ktito wrote:

He's a Ludacris-hating asshole.


Even I hate Ludacris and I'm black

8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

adventrising wrote:

^ don't know if your serious but here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWOGMKQ1aHo


That O'Reilly is the type of asshole I'd like to flush down the toilet. But the Letterman guy was pretty funny. Anyway, I hate the way he aguments "Do You really think we are a bad country for...?" So demagogic!
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
He is way too arrogant. He never seems to give anyone a chance to speak on his show and when he does let people place their opinions his rebuttal is something that makes no sense but people feel intimidated because he is loud mouthed. abel89 since when are conservatives any less annoying? A person that forces beliefs on you and always has a pompous confident attitude as if everything they say is right and everyone else is wrong is not something I would like to live with.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

krazoom wrote:

He is way too arrogant. He never seems to give anyone a chance to speak on his show and when he does let people place their opinions his rebuttal is something that makes no sense but people feel intimidated because he is loud mouthed. abel89 since when are conservatives any less annoying? A person that forces beliefs on you and always has a pompous confident attitude as if everything they say is right and everyone else is wrong is not something I would like to live with.


eh, it's better then punching people who disagree to me in my face in their throats, like I used to do

being a pompous loudmouth is at least slightly better then being a violent psycopath,

which would you rather deal with?
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
I rather have the violent psychopath since he'll be off the air so fast.
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

abel89 wrote:


krazoom wrote:

He is way too arrogant. He never seems to give anyone a chance to speak on his show and when he does let people place their opinions his rebuttal is something that makes no sense but people feel intimidated because he is loud mouthed. abel89 since when are conservatives any less annoying? A person that forces beliefs on you and always has a pompous confident attitude as if everything they say is right and everyone else is wrong is not something I would like to live with.


eh, it's better then punching people who disagree to me in my face in their throats, like I used to do

being a pompous loudmouth is at least slightly better then being a violent psycopath,

which would you rather deal with?


I know several republicans who have overacted for the smallest situations. This years election a fight broke out here in Chicago during a republican (supposed) peaceful rally.. The fight started because the republicans were unhappy with the outcome of the voting system claming the counters and the new voting machines were not doing it properly so they vigorously grabbed the ballot boxes in order to count (sabotage) the ballots themselves. All while injuring a few people and destroying a box of ballots. Gotta love those peaceful conservatives don’t ya -_-
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

krazoom wrote:


abel89 wrote:


krazoom wrote:

He is way too arrogant. He never seems to give anyone a chance to speak on his show and when he does let people place their opinions his rebuttal is something that makes no sense but people feel intimidated because he is loud mouthed. abel89 since when are conservatives any less annoying? A person that forces beliefs on you and always has a pompous confident attitude as if everything they say is right and everyone else is wrong is not something I would like to live with.


eh, it's better then punching people who disagree to me in my face in their throats, like I used to do

being a pompous loudmouth is at least slightly better then being a violent psycopath,

which would you rather deal with?


I know several republicans who have overacted for the smallest situations. This years election a fight broke out here in Chicago during a republican (supposed) peaceful rally.. The fight started because the republicans were unhappy with the outcome of the voting system claming the counters and the new voting machines were not doing it properly so they vigorously grabbed the ballot boxes in order to count (sabotage) the ballots themselves. All while injuring a few people and destroying a box of ballots. Gotta love those peaceful conservatives don’t ya -_-


That was way before I became a conservative, in those days my parents were leading me into the Democrat direction, and plus I was too young to care about such things, I've just always loved violence
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
Conservatives are retards and liberals are retards. Any decent person would let a idea swell in their heads before making a decision.
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

abel89 wrote:


krazoom wrote:


abel89 wrote:


krazoom wrote:

He is way too arrogant. He never seems to give anyone a chance to speak on his show and when he does let people place their opinions his rebuttal is something that makes no sense but people feel intimidated because he is loud mouthed. abel89 since when are conservatives any less annoying? A person that forces beliefs on you and always has a pompous confident attitude as if everything they say is right and everyone else is wrong is not something I would like to live with.


eh, it's better then punching people who disagree to me in my face in their throats, like I used to do

being a pompous loudmouth is at least slightly better then being a violent psycopath,

which would you rather deal with?


I know several republicans who have overacted for the smallest situations. This years election a fight broke out here in Chicago during a republican (supposed) peaceful rally.. The fight started because the republicans were unhappy with the outcome of the voting system claming the counters and the new voting machines were not doing it properly so they vigorously grabbed the ballot boxes in order to count (sabotage) the ballots themselves. All while injuring a few people and destroying a box of ballots. Gotta love those peaceful conservatives don’t ya -_-


That was way before I became a conservative, in those days my parents were leading me into the Democrat direction, and plus I was too young to care about such things, I've just always loved violence


I’m not specifically talking about you here I’m speaking about republican conservatives in general. Everyone has their way of dealing with an intimidating situation whether it be violence or ignorant insults. I just think conservatives do a better job at making an ass out of themselves. No offence.
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / underworld
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

n0odle wrote:

Conservatives are retards and liberals are retards. Any decent person would let a idea swell in their heads before making a decision.


True you should consider all the options....regardless republicans do have their "good" points i guess you could say
but O'Reily makes them look like pompous windbags
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
Politicians today got a gang mentality.
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

kyocool wrote:

Mr Bill would severely own anyone on this site in a verbal debate....soo i dont know how anyone would plan on making him so mad he would slam his table?
Im not saying this because im on the right...the man just knowing how to keep his words straight and let people have what for. (even if he is wrong)


Trevor (OP)


The only person I know that could win him in verbal debate and make him slam his table is Michael Savage! lol
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/16/07
nope colbert hes a neo con racist white supremacist lunatic incest marrying religious lunatic pro massacring iraqis
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.