First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Bill O'Reily
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

jaychaulive wrote:

nope colbert hes a neo con racist white supremacist lunatic incest marrying religious lunatic pro massacring iraqis


???? who do you mean?
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/16/07

jaychaulive wrote:

nope colbert hes a neo con racist white supremacist lunatic incest marrying religious lunatic pro massacring iraqis


You got jay chau in your name, that says enough about how retarded you are.
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / underworld
Offline
Posted 5/17/07
6128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Its Not So Windy...
Offline
Posted 5/18/07


I saw that and thought it was hilarious. What I don’t understand though is why people are bashing Letterman for not really giving O'reilly a chance to give his view when he does the same on his show. I say it’s about time he got a taste of his own medicine.. Poison more like it.
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your heart
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

mauz15 wrote:

lmao any trained person is able to spot his logical fallacies from miles away, sorry kyo but the man is pathetic at arguments


I mean no disrespect but i like to think of myself a very "logical" as you put it and yes he is a complete prick but what he say is back by FACTS..now i dont know about you but with FACTS it is hard to say that all he says is a fallacy. and the fact that you are willing to say people that like him are illogical is in its self illogical and does not say much for you!

13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

mastamonkyma wrote:


mauz15 wrote:

lmao any trained person is able to spot his logical fallacies from miles away, sorry kyo but the man is pathetic at arguments


I mean no disrespect but i like to think of myself a very "logical" as you put it and yes he is a complete prick but what he say is back by FACTS..now i dont know about you but with FACTS it is hard to say that all he says is a fallacy. and the fact that you are willing to say people that like him are illogical is in its self illogical and does not say much for you!



^Mauz15 said that O'Reilly uses a lot of logical fallacies. Like ad hominem, poisoning the well, strawman. He never said that what O'Reilly said wasn't factual. The point in this is that someone who uses logical fallacies is not to be trusted because they generally don't have as mature a point of view as someone who doesn't use them. This in itself is a logical fallacy, but who cares? <---another fallacy
52638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

cheng26 wrote:


kyocool wrote:

Mr Bill would severely own anyone on this site in a verbal debate....soo i dont know how anyone would plan on making him so mad he would slam his table?
Im not saying this because im on the right...the man just knowing how to keep his words straight and let people have what for. (even if he is wrong)


Trevor (OP)


The only person I know that could win him in verbal debate and make him slam his table is Michael Savage! lol


Michael Savage is the person to listen to. Bill is a dog owned by his network, and he is saying what they want you to hear. It's not a conspiracy theory, Bill has a contract with a super-conglomerate news / Business corporation. There is no "Bill", there is only the company that controls him. Everything he does is not "allowed" by his employers- it is a restriction on what he could do!

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
he's incredibly annoying and seems to think highly of himself all the time
when he has guests on the show, ive noticed thats its almost like he's the guest
cause he talks SO much that you barely hear the other person speak
and ive noticed too he trys to persuade people to believe what he believes.
ok i guess thats kind of the point
but he does it so aggressively.
he truly is a pinhead.
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/08


hah
i like how he has to speak first before the other person.
i didnt watch the whole video though.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08
colbert owned him. moore owned him. george clooney owned him

fuck o`reilly. he's a lunatic. he thinks he always win arguments with people. That's only because he keeps screaming his ass off whenever he doesn't agree with the other person. But that's the trick. If the other person do the same thing they'd get kicked out the show. Just coz he has the authority to do that because that's his own show. So no duh. Of course he wins the argument.

he keeps trying to get clooney on his show to.. "own" him. But when clooney tried to arrange for a neutral talk show to debate on.. o`reilly chickened out big time.

colbert owned him without even trying to be hostile. He utterly made o`reilly look like an idiot in his own show. Even the brain-washed idiotic audience laughed at bill. poor bill.

fuck bill. he's a prick. he's an idiot. he's self righteous. he's a hypocrite... bottom line is fuck bill o`reilly. that guy is lame. the only people that likes him are 60 year olds that buried their head up in the sand along with him. fuck bill o`reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IP5rEVVJk << on bill flipping out. Major LOL
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

supermalv wrote:

colbert owned him. moore owned him. george clooney owned him

fuck o`reilly. he's a lunatic. he thinks he always win arguments with people. That's only because he keeps screaming his ass off whenever he doesn't agree with the other person. But that's the trick. If the other person do the same thing they'd get kicked out the show. Just coz he has the authority to do that because that's his own show. So no duh. Of course he wins the argument.

he keeps trying to get clooney on his show to.. "own" him. But when clooney tried to arrange for a neutral talk show to debate on.. o`reilly chickened out big time.

colbert owned him without even trying to be hostile. He utterly made o`reilly look like an idiot in his own show. Even the brain-washed idiotic audience laughed at bill. poor bill.

fuck bill. he's a prick. he's an idiot. he's self righteous. he's a hypocrite... bottom line is fuck bill o`reilly. that guy is lame. the only people that likes him are 60 year olds that buried their head up in the sand along with him. fuck bill o`reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IP5rEVVJk << on bill flipping out. Major LOL


lol I remember that. Look what someone did with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

artgeek707 wrote:


supermalv wrote:

colbert owned him. moore owned him. george clooney owned him

fuck o`reilly. he's a lunatic. he thinks he always win arguments with people. That's only because he keeps screaming his ass off whenever he doesn't agree with the other person. But that's the trick. If the other person do the same thing they'd get kicked out the show. Just coz he has the authority to do that because that's his own show. So no duh. Of course he wins the argument.

he keeps trying to get clooney on his show to.. "own" him. But when clooney tried to arrange for a neutral talk show to debate on.. o`reilly chickened out big time.

colbert owned him without even trying to be hostile. He utterly made o`reilly look like an idiot in his own show. Even the brain-washed idiotic audience laughed at bill. poor bill.

fuck bill. he's a prick. he's an idiot. he's self righteous. he's a hypocrite... bottom line is fuck bill o`reilly. that guy is lame. the only people that likes him are 60 year olds that buried their head up in the sand along with him. fuck bill o`reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IP5rEVVJk << on bill flipping out. Major LOL


lol I remember that. Look what someone did with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE


Lolz is all I can say.

have you seen colbert imitating him? that one is even funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa53HEpDYYg
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

supermalv wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


supermalv wrote:

colbert owned him. moore owned him. george clooney owned him

fuck o`reilly. he's a lunatic. he thinks he always win arguments with people. That's only because he keeps screaming his ass off whenever he doesn't agree with the other person. But that's the trick. If the other person do the same thing they'd get kicked out the show. Just coz he has the authority to do that because that's his own show. So no duh. Of course he wins the argument.

he keeps trying to get clooney on his show to.. "own" him. But when clooney tried to arrange for a neutral talk show to debate on.. o`reilly chickened out big time.

colbert owned him without even trying to be hostile. He utterly made o`reilly look like an idiot in his own show. Even the brain-washed idiotic audience laughed at bill. poor bill.

fuck bill. he's a prick. he's an idiot. he's self righteous. he's a hypocrite... bottom line is fuck bill o`reilly. that guy is lame. the only people that likes him are 60 year olds that buried their head up in the sand along with him. fuck bill o`reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8IP5rEVVJk << on bill flipping out. Major LOL


lol I remember that. Look what someone did with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE


Lolz is all I can say.

have you seen colbert imitating him? that one is even funnier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa53HEpDYYg


LMFAO
I still think the funniest O' Reilly things come from the man himself. I particularly like this video where a kid comes on his show as the counterpoint and ends up successfully pwning him using a passage from O' Reilly's book.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJ9yJpR_DA
38049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / moon
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
geez when did he raped you for you hold that grudged
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.