First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply new releases
King
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
so far lates being phantom hourglass
Adventurer
3579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Elk Grove, CA
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
Hey i have that game!!! Its very fun!!!!! And funny!!!! I thought people said Zelda games were hard but a 11 year old game lover like me can beat anything!!! Though i hate the wi-fi cause people are always hard!!!! Then i get soooooooo angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In The Smash World
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
New zelda game for the Wii is being made. Wonder what it's going to be like...
Adventurer
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your mother's bed...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i think another one is comming out after twilight princess
King
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

yoshi15 wrote:

New zelda game for the Wii is being made. Wonder what it's going to be like...


WHAT??????????????????????????????????????
Adventurer
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your mother's bed...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
i wanna see that new Wii one
Adventurer
1035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
i know one its links crossbow training!!!
Posted 3/27/08
hehe! that crossbow training is easy to get all plantinum on!
My highest score on one stage is 350000......
its the third stage...
Adventurer
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UNKNOWN, Eh!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
There is supposed to be a new zelda game coming out in late 2008.
King
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

legend3 wrote:

There is supposed to be a new zelda game coming out in late 2008.


REALLY??? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION!!!
Adventurer
3211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UNKNOWN, Eh!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

blackloack wrote:


legend3 wrote:

There is supposed to be a new zelda game coming out in late 2008.


REALLY??? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION!!!


Ya. Mr.Miyamoto anounced that there is going to be one in late 2008 if everything goes as planned.

King
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

legend3 wrote:


blackloack wrote:


legend3 wrote:

There is supposed to be a new zelda game coming out in late 2008.


REALLY??? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON THE BRINK OF EXTINCTION!!!


Ya. Mr.Miyamoto anounced that there is going to be one in late 2008 if everything goes as planned.



ALL RIGHT! Miyamoto strikes again!!!
Adventurer
2978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hiding in your pants
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

yoshi15 wrote:

New zelda game for the Wii is being made. Wonder what it's going to be like...


it will be a level up and it takes place in the future. (game) the link to the time line
King
13012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Edge of the N...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

JordanBellanger wrote:


yoshi15 wrote:

New zelda game for the Wii is being made. Wonder what it's going to be like...


it will be a level up and it takes place in the future. (game) the link to the time line


lets just hope that its not too far, or they'll ruin it like Final Fantasy
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.