Created by ChaosAngelz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
When you see the pic u think?
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09
MUAHAHAHAHA

Dont you sometimes wonder in pictures if its a guy or a girl?...

I shall reveal it in a couple of weeks MUAHAHAHAHA ^>^
Also after a couple of days i will add more pictures of the same person and if u change ur mind if its a boy or a girl plz comment and say that u changed

Thnx ^^




[edit]......... ahhh one mroe clue ^^
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Boy.. ?
6427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here. :D
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09
it's a guy.
i think...

no...
wait..
it's a girl..
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09
girl. . . .
her lips and eyes tell me that ^^ (wahhh)

wait wait....ITS A....boygirl....i'll choose hamster then T^T
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
I say boy. It's the fat/ugly version of L imo. Also, bushy eyebrows seem to be a trait of most guys. He just looks very girl like imo.
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. there.
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
its a boy. but im not sure, so hamster would be best.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

spensaur wrote:

I say boy. It's the fat/ugly version of L imo. Also, bushy eyebrows seem to be a trait of most guys. He just looks very girl like imo.



ouch...
3568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia :] woo.
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Boy.
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
boy.
idk it could be a girl
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

ChaosAngelz wrote:


spensaur wrote:

I say boy. It's the fat/ugly version of L imo. Also, bushy eyebrows seem to be a trait of most guys. He just looks very girl like imo.



ouch...


Either that was rude of me to call him fat ugly and girl like, or it's a girl and i was rude for calling her ugly/fat and a man.
Posted 5/18/09
obviously a girl.. what's the point of doing this again?
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

spensaur wrote:


ChaosAngelz wrote:


spensaur wrote:

I say boy. It's the fat/ugly version of L imo. Also, bushy eyebrows seem to be a trait of most guys. He just looks very girl like imo.



ouch...


Either that was rude of me to call him fat ugly and girl like, or it's a girl and i was rude for calling her ugly/fat and a man.


both is pretty sad lolz
Posted 5/18/09
a homo?!?!
maybe a boy.
6427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here. :D
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
now - it's a girl. ^^
what I have said is firm. ^^
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
I'd say it's a hamster. It's the safest choice.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.