First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
R.E.Q.U.E.S.T. Banner
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 7/8/09
Here you can request for banners.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Form-


Text- (separate with commas)
Extras-
Anything else-
Size-
Mod requesting-

Payment-(invite 3 users and upload 2 pictures)
NOTE: Pictures~ [Payment] album unless it's nature-like then upload it [Here]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mods-

smiley62, furybaby, lunar_night, xamutadase, joker_dude, starpi, akari-uchiha

NOTE: xAmuTadase has a lot of requests from other groups, so she's REALLY busy! Please request for another mod to make a banner for you. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Moderators-


~ Please upload to [Graphic Requests] album when finished. Thank you!
~ Once you've completed the request, turn
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
oh....seems like no one's requesting...o.o na is it oki if i request for one? o.o
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

StarPi wrote:

oh....seems like no one's requesting...o.o na is it oki if i request for one? o.o


suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!!!!
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/24/09
Completed by FuryBaby!


Imagina Hero
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/24/09

xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

oo...ill request!
what u want- ummm i dont get dat
text- under contruction!
extras- i dunno
anything else- add stuff dat u think looks best!
size- maybe make smaller........cause dah pic seems big
mod- whoever
paid- i allready invited all my buddies...havent do dah pics
pic-


what size u wan it?? banner size or smaller??

Completed!
Furybaby
6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

furybaby wrote:


xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

oo...ill request!
what u want- ummm i dont get dat
text- under contruction!
extras- i dunno
anything else- add stuff dat u think looks best!
size- maybe make smaller........cause dah pic seems big
mod- whoever
paid- i allready invited all my buddies...havent do dah pics
pic-


what size u wan it?? banner size or smaller??

PENDING
Furybaby


hmm....banner size
Imagina Hero
23651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:


furybaby wrote:


xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

oo...ill request!
what u want- ummm i dont get dat
text- under contruction!
extras- i dunno
anything else- add stuff dat u think looks best!
size- maybe make smaller........cause dah pic seems big
mod- whoever
paid- i allready invited all my buddies...havent do dah pics
pic-


what size u wan it?? banner size or smaller??

DONE
Furybaby


hmm....banner size


ummm here u go, its not
actually banner size cuz i
didnt wann ruin the picture :(
sowwie if it stinks X(
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/23/09
Text- (separate with commas) 1..2..SMILE!
Extras- faded stars
Anything else- hmn..dunno^o^
Size- 500x200
Mod requesting- any! XD
Payment-(invite 3 users and upload 2 pictures) i already have^o^ wait i haven't really uploaded pics..i'll do it after this oki^^

pic:


joker_dude done (not very good though... )
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/26/09


I've done a few versions, hope they're alright


6864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / crunchyroll!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

furybaby wrote:


xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:


furybaby wrote:


xxtoxic-cupcakexx wrote:

oo...ill request!
what u want- ummm i dont get dat
text- under contruction!
extras- i dunno
anything else- add stuff dat u think looks best!
size- maybe make smaller........cause dah pic seems big
mod- whoever
paid- i allready invited all my buddies...havent do dah pics
pic-


what size u wan it?? banner size or smaller??

DONE
Furybaby


hmm....banner size


ummm here u go, its not
actually banner size cuz i
didnt wann ruin the picture :(
sowwie if it stinks X(


noooooooo.....its good!
thx!

Imaginator
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09
Completed StarPi

Text- umm..i'll tell u near the pics ok ??
Extras- no
Anything else-..no animation pls
Size- rectangle
Mod requesting- starpi
Payment-(invite 3 users and upload 2 pictures) done !

Rules


support us


Welcome to the Acadamy

Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/26/09


kyaa! XD thanks!! i REALLY like the third one^.^
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/27/09


DONE!
StarPi

thanks for requesting to me!!! XD i'll have it done right away na!
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

amuami wrote:

Text- umm..i'll tell u near the pics ok ??
Extras- no
Anything else-..no animation pls
Size- rectangle
Mod requesting- starpi
Payment-(invite 3 users and upload 2 pictures) done !

Rules


support us


Welcome to the Acadamy



DONE! XD

rules ~



support us ~



welcome to the academy ~



i hope u like them^-^
Imaginator
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

StarPi wrote:


amuami wrote:

Text- umm..i'll tell u near the pics ok ??
Extras- no
Anything else-..no animation pls
Size- rectangle
Mod requesting- starpi
Payment-(invite 3 users and upload 2 pictures) done !

Rules


support us


Welcome to the Acadamy



DONE! XD

rules ~



support us ~



welcome to the academy ~



i hope u like them^-^


thks a lot !! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.