Restless manga introduction
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/19/09
here is a little introduction of my manga " restless'' the story is about.

In a night beautiful day in Seoul the capital of south Korea in 5 years ago, Yuda discovered that his only relative got killed by the Fox tribe, the fox tribe notice that Yuda is a rabbit, so they want to eat him for they daily life to survive.....Yuda got save by Jang-Eun-Gri, one of his classmate who is secretly protect Yuda from every danger that might harm him. But Yuda lose too much energy he fainted down. During that time, Yuda belove some what girlfriend Song-Hye-Kyo, got hunt down by the raveness fox, who looking for food to survive, the fox disguise themself as Kyo's parent, but her brother Song-Jun-Kai notice that they not her parent so he try his best struggling to fight back the fox, then Kai finally reveal them with his punch, Kyo disbelieve in what she have saw, her granfather Sung-Pak, is a Taoism rescuse Kyo and Kai and give Kyo the sword of despair, then he left Kyo and go fight the fox, the fox appear behind Kai and kidnape him, Kyo was so scare but she was even more scare if her brother die in the hand of the fox so the only choice left for her is to kill the fox with her own hands, the fox finally die in the sword of despair Kyo been holding, Kyo's eyes turn red like blood, she laugh like psycho and keep murmur to herself that she kill her parent, her grandpa afraid that she might turn into the legendary raven who gonna seek for her own control so he erase Kyo and Kai memory.....

6 years later, Song-Hye-Kyo our main character, is drag herself to the secret legend that hidden her true identity and her other friends, is her rela identity will be her scar for the rest of her life. who is Yuda to her, who is Chiriku to her, what is Nintaru message and warning that is given to her, and what did Eun-Gri want from her? is Kyo gonna turn to her real self< if so will our main character gonna do?

Nintaru: " when you discover your real self, you no longer become yourself "

here the character, sorry, some character is not complete

name: Song-hye-kyo
age: 16
personality: death pan, violent, can not act the same what so ever
Legend animal: enchanted raven
real name:Kim-Eun-Kyo
weapon: " sword of despair"
here is her real self


name: Yuda-Ri
age: 16-17
personality: quite?
legend animal: black rabbit
weapon: ????

here is other character who is kind of important.


under construction
Manga-ka
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunny SIngaporeeee ~
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~
Posted 5/18/09
Woot! :DD Love it!! <3
Posted 5/18/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Woot! :DD Love it!! <3


yeah i still need 2more character to go TT_____TT
Posted 5/18/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go
Posted 5/18/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go
Manga-ka
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunny SIngaporeeee ~
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=
Posted 5/18/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=


i need Jang-Eun-Gri and Nintaru to go that's it
Manga-ka
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunny SIngaporeeee ~
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=


i need Jang-Eun-Gri and Nintaru to go that's it


i need 2 more names which i cannot think up of....care to help mie?
Posted 5/18/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=


i need Jang-Eun-Gri and Nintaru to go that's it


i need 2 more names which i cannot think up of....care to help mie?


i'll help[ ypou if you need to
Manga-ka
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunny SIngaporeeee ~
Offline
Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09

ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=


i need Jang-Eun-Gri and Nintaru to go that's it


i need 2 more names which i cannot think up of....care to help mie?


i'll help[ ypou if you need to


yay thankies
Posted 5/18/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:


ionthi wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

WEE cant wait...MIE LUBBIES YUR DRAWING ^U^

apapapapu~~~


i still need two more character to go


i still need lots of char to go =3=


i need Jang-Eun-Gri and Nintaru to go that's it


i need 2 more names which i cannot think up of....care to help mie?


i'll help[ ypou if you need to


yay thankies


what you need now?
You must be logged in to post.