First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC [MC] Not so Ordinary Days~
Posted 5/19/09 , edited 5/27/09
first of all, goumen, minna if it's purely a HSJ fanfic cuz I made this last year and I just decided to continue with it today.. =P
*i'm such a lazy person.. XDD*


anyways... douzo~


CHARACTERS:
~Hey! Say! JUMP


~Ichigo Yume (original characters)


~Rising Sun (original characters)


~Original Characters


NOTE: Minna, we are so in a hurry (school is near for us) and we have to cut short. suru to, uu may not reserve parts anymore...
For Yuto and Takaki's partner, uur chapter is coming up~


PAIRINGS:


SUMMARY


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE : YOROSHIKU [part ONE]


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL WANT MORE? xDDD
please click here
continuation~ here


[this fanfic has been finished already..]

demo, please don't forget to comment/review on it~ uu can post ur comments here in this thread~ x3 arigato!!
Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
can i be yoshimi namida???
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
cool ^^
can't wait to read further ^^
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
CAN I BE
Kia Mizuki??
GYAA DAIKI'S PARTNER?
Posted 5/19/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:

can i be yoshimi namida???


sure nyaa~ but don't worry cuz your part is still gonna be in the latter parts, kay? :DD
Posted 5/19/09

deen22 wrote:

CAN I BE
Kia Mizuki??
GYAA DAIKI'S PARTNER?


suuuuure!!! x3
no problem meow!
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
NOOOOOO! Dai-chan is taken! T_T
Hmm...may I be Yamashita Sei?
Inoo-chan is my second favorite~ :DD
Posted 5/19/09

KawaiiHeySayJump wrote:

NOOOOOO! Dai-chan is taken! T_T
Hmm...may I be Yamashita Sei?
Inoo-chan is my second favorite~ :DD


ooh~ okay.. sure. x3
maybe in my other fanfics, uu can be dai-chan's partner, ne?
Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

anime_delish wrote:


KawaiiHeySayJump wrote:

NOOOOOO! Dai-chan is taken! T_T
Hmm...may I be Yamashita Sei?
Inoo-chan is my second favorite~ :DD


ooh~ okay.. sure. x3
maybe in my other fanfics, uu can be dai-chan's partner, ne?


Haha, okay~
Thank you! ^.^
Posted 5/20/09
ne ne ne..,!!
can I be Yumi Chiaki..,??
onegaishimasu!!
Fanfic Lover
3982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 日本
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
can I be in it???

Can I be Yabu's or Takaki's pair???

Good fic btw...keep going
Posted 5/20/09

zashnie wrote:

ne ne ne..,!!
can I be Yumi Chiaki..,??
onegaishimasu!!


hai! i'll put uu in right away~
Posted 5/20/09

anime_delish wrote:


zashnie wrote:

ne ne ne..,!!
can I be Yumi Chiaki..,??
onegaishimasu!!


hai! i'll put uu in right away~


doumo arigatou gozaimashita..,
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
uwaaa~by the looks of your fic..makes me want to read it..
but sadly, i still have class..
anyway, may i be erika subaru?! onegai...
i'll be reading this later for sure ne~!
Posted 5/20/09

Geh-san wrote:

uwaaa~by the looks of your fic..makes me want to read it..
but sadly, i still have class..
anyway, may i be erika subaru?! onegai...
i'll be reading this later for sure ne~!


ah~ arigatou nee!! >w<
and me too, i have classes to start on June 8~ waaah!! >w< but please try your best to read my fics nyaa! & i'll also try my best to write some more chappies~
---
erika-chan? okay!! I'll put you in right away nyaa!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.