First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto
Posted 10/1/08

sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:




or maybe naruto might find a new girl better than sakura and hinata......who knows

maybe....



you know its gonna happen....


NO ....how do I know what will happen in future
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:




or maybe naruto might find a new girl better than sakura and hinata......who knows

maybe....



you know its gonna happen....


NO ....how do I know what will happen in future


lol i know its gonna happen because i can read into the future....muahahahahahahahahaha.........by the way you will have 3 kids in about 10 years.......
Posted 10/1/08

sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:




or maybe naruto might find a new girl better than sakura and hinata......who knows

maybe....



you know its gonna happen....


NO ....how do I know what will happen in future


lol i know its gonna happen because i can read into the future....muahahahahahahahahaha.........by the way you will have 3 kids in about 10 years.......


Ohhhhhhh......Really!!!!!!!!! If you read the future ,ssoooooooooooo you can tell me what about you???
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08

Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:




or maybe naruto might find a new girl better than sakura and hinata......who knows

maybe....



you know its gonna happen....


NO ....how do I know what will happen in future


lol i know its gonna happen because i can read into the future....muahahahahahahahahaha.........by the way you will have 3 kids in about 10 years.......


Ohhhhhhh......Really!!!!!!!!! If you read the future ,ssoooooooooooo you can tell me what about you???


i mysteriously disappear from the world at the age of 100 and a year later i become the true grim reaper or shinigami if you will
Posted 10/1/08


oki s so tell me who will be mi kids dad lols
Moderator
2779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Grim reapers job is already taken BY ME do not steal k? I'm serious
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Sareeka wrote:



oki s so tell me who will be mi kids dad lols


your kids dad will be me muahahahaha lol
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

khurtrogz wrote:

Grim reapers job is already taken BY ME do not steal k? I'm serious


then fine im a shinigami then muahahahaha with a scythe lol
Posted 10/2/08

sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:



oki s so tell me who will be mi kids dad lols


your kids dad will be me muahahahaha lol


>/////< o oki, w well then u beter be a good dad coz if not I bet that I would leave u
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Sareeka wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


Sareeka wrote:



oki s so tell me who will be mi kids dad lols


your kids dad will be me muahahahaha lol


>/////< o oki, w well then u beter be a good dad coz if not I bet that I would leave u


nah ill probably leave the kids in your hands and disappear to somewhere before you get a chance to ditch me......heheheehe......i am so evil.....
Moderator
2779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
theirs not much evil in that thought... how about torturing the kids while video taping them and then behead them and put them on a gift box saying " lol hears a present to remember me by bwahahahahha"
Posted 10/3/08


And I will take our kids & go to your mom & I will tell her *can I leave my kids in ur hands 4 a while and go* of course I mean by that I will disappear immediatly to samewhere. also i will change my name HAHAHAHA.. I'm evil more then u. hahahahaha
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

Sareeka wrote:



And I will take our kids & go to your mom & I will tell her *can I leave my kids in ur hands 4 a while and go* of course I mean by that I will disappear immediatly to samewhere. also i will change my name HAHAHAHA.. I'm evil more then u. hahahahaha


oh yea then i will......um poison you and throw you into a cave full of snakes.....
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

khurtrogz wrote:

theirs not much evil in that thought... how about torturing the kids while video taping them and then behead them and put them on a gift box saying " lol hears a present to remember me by bwahahahahha"


your a very dangerous guy.......
Member
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a beautiful somew...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Hinata for sure. If Naruto is going to find someone else, he should have by the early episodes of Shippuden or so.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.