First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Contest| Draw Roo~
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

FallenAngel265 wrote:

YOSH its done...not only have i drawn roo-puni but also mie and naru



LMAO, cute
Manga-ka
7505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunny SIngaporeeee ~
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

pudding_Rocks wrote:


FallenAngel265 wrote:

YOSH its done...not only have i drawn roo-puni but also mie and naru



LMAO, cute :D


arigatou roo-puni =3
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/24/09


Wooop =^^=
Member
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
can i still jion
Member
7573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my computer . . .
Offline
Posted 5/24/09




WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i suk lol
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

Melon_GE_ wrote:



Ack!! @_@ Three hours from the deadline!!


oh my gosh! love the clothies, great job
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

tenten-dia22 wrote:





WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i suk lol


lol, no u dont suck, you ar eactuilly pretty good :D,

Member
7573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my computer . . .
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

pudding_Rocks wrote:


tenten-dia22 wrote:





WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... i suk lol


lol, no u dont suck, you ar eactuilly pretty good :D,



rly?? thanks ^^
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

pudding_Rocks wrote:


Melon_GE_ wrote:



Ack!! @_@ Three hours from the deadline!!


oh my gosh! love the clothies, great job :D


Thanks xD and I put "3 hours from the deadline" cause it ends on my brothers b-day but he had a party yesterday so I was like "OMG I GOTTA DRAW MY ENTRY!!!" XD Baka Mee~ =.=
Member
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09
=) ahh i think my entry is wrong,this 2 is just deame i just captured 2 of it
Member
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09 , edited 5/24/09
Seriously, This is The Worst I Ever Drawn . . . This What Happen When I Have Sleepy Eye's >^< And I Over Did It With The Items.
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

Milkaroo wrote:

Seriously, This is The Worst I Ever Drawn . . . This What Happen When I Have Sleepy Eye's >^< And I Over Did It With The Items.


OMG, thats so detiled, i love it :3
Member
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

pudding_Rocks wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

Seriously, This is The Worst I Ever Drawn . . . This What Happen When I Have Sleepy Eye's >^< And I Over Did It With The Items.


OMG, thats so detiled, i love it :3


Waaa! Seriously?! > But Isn't it suppose to be detailed? > LOL ^ ^
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
Dee chan!!! I ORDER YOU TO SEND THIS CONTEST (the post. not the link *sob*) TO MY EMAIL!!! hohoho. :3 yeah im hyper rite now *sob*... hii~cvhan wanna join too! >:3
Request Mod
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/09
okay. nvm. im drawing and uploading with camera.. so prepare for crappy.. quality.. *sob*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.