First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Dongcopter
Posted 5/19/09 , edited 5/19/09
Yeah... A mechanical flying cock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbnySBqioB0&feature=channel_page&fmt=18

I dunno what to say, but all I can say is, I laughed out so hard I cried!!!!

I've searched around and there is no duplicate.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Dongcopter this also would help too.

Edit: Caution; after the bodyguard knocks down the dongcopter, it pretty much becomes TL;DW, for those who understand Russian, you'll know better and keep on watching.
Posted 5/19/09
FUKKEN LOL
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
^ OP lol of course there ain't no dupe.... i mean mechanical cock -___-
Posted 5/19/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

FUKKEN LOL


EPIC!!!

Too bad the bodyguard had to take it down.

BLACK CAWK DOWN!!!
Posted 5/19/09

gunmyle wrote:

^ OP lol of course there ain't no dupe.... i mean mechanical cock -___-


Finally, my first thread here was a dupe and I was too excited to make so I forgot to check the search engine, this time I had to be sure there is no dup.

But seriously, this dongcopter thing is so FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!
Posted 5/19/09
WIN THREAD
Posted 5/19/09
LMFUCKINGAO.

XD
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

Mission-Cockroach wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

^ OP lol of course there ain't no dupe.... i mean mechanical cock -___-


Finally, my first thread here was a dupe and I was too excited to make so I forgot to check the search engine, this time I had to be sure there is no dup.

But seriously, this dongcopter thing is so FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!


lol I've seen this vid in the cock's pilot view.... i think its in a "how to make your own RC plane"
*searches*
Posted 5/19/09
Ok.. yeah.. it was furcking hilarious!!! But dude... you're obssesd with it! XD
Definitely... I'm going to buy you a flying cock fro your birthday! q:
Posted 5/19/09

gunmyle wrote:


Mission-Cockroach wrote:


gunmyle wrote:

^ OP lol of course there ain't no dupe.... i mean mechanical cock -___-


Finally, my first thread here was a dupe and I was too excited to make so I forgot to check the search engine, this time I had to be sure there is no dup.

But seriously, this dongcopter thing is so FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!


lol I've seen this vid in the cock's pilot view.... i think its in a "how to make your own RC plane"
*searches*


Lol, if you find it, send it to me, I REALLY WISH I had my own Helicockter

Also, there is more versions of this Flying cock stuff, it isn't edited or added music or anything of that, rather, it's from different cameras, there is lots of them on youtube. Be sure to check them out.
Posted 5/19/09

iCatboy wrote:

Ok.. yeah.. it was furcking hilarious!!! But dude... you're obssesd with it! XD
Definitely... I'm going to buy you a flying cock fro your birthday! q:


SERIOUSLY?! YOU WOULD?! I'm so fucking happy
Posted 5/19/09


*claps*

That is one hell of an achievement.
Posted 5/19/09
this just created the word flying rape..
Posted 5/19/09

marumo-kun wrote:

this just created the word flying rape..


Flying rape?

LOL! You made my day
Posted 5/19/09

Mission-Cockroach wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:

this just created the word flying rape..


Flying rape?

LOL! You made my day


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.