First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply B A N N E R . M A C H I N E
Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 6/13/09



RULES

1) You can only request a maximum of TWO banners per day
2) You must follow the format given or your request will be skipped
3) Only request for banners in this forum and not anything else
4) Pls wait patiently for your banners to be done
5) Pls make a payment of 3 pictures into the payment album (Pictures has to also be HIGH QUALITY)
6) Enjoy and request more! ^^

FORM

1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done)
2. Text: (The text you want on the banner)
3. Size: (e.g. 450 x 200, etc)
4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods)
5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped)
6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)



DESIGNERS

NOTES

~ Remember to edit the post and put pending [username] or Done [username] so that the request will not be done twice ^^
~ Inform me, fujihiroko, if you are unavailable or cannot do the request and i will give it to someone else or i will take it.
~ Try to finish the request within one week :)
~ Try your best and don't let the requesters down! ^_^
Street Shopper
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/25/09
1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) anyone
2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) : welcome to my profile !
3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) short and wide
4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) brushes
5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) yes!
6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)


Done fujihiroko

Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09


Sorry, do u have a higher quality pic?
Street Shopper
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

fujihiroko wrote:



Sorry, do u have a higher quality pic?


wait da minute.......

how about this ?


or this ?


thankies~
Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09


The quality is still low. Do u have another one? or do u want me to choose for u?
Street Shopper
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09 , edited 5/25/09

fujihiroko wrote:



The quality is still low. Do u have another one? or do u want me to choose for u?


ummm...I think.... can u just choose for me ?

thanks~
Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09


How's this?

Street Shopper
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

fujihiroko wrote:



How's this?



WOW

ITS SO KAWAII~

thankies!!
Street Shopper
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/4/09
1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiroko
2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) Avatar Studio, Join Now
3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) original size like normal
4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) whatever looks nice
5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yes
6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)



thanks
MUNCHED! [hiro]
Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:

1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiroko
2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) Avatar Studio, Join Now
3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) original size like normal
4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) whatever looks nice
5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yes
6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)



thanks
MUNCHED! [hiro]


Hope u like it! ^^

Street Shopper
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

fujihiroko wrote:


Animegirl_666 wrote:

1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiroko
2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) Avatar Studio, Join Now
3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) original size like normal
4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) whatever looks nice
5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yes
6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)



thanks
MUNCHED! [hiro]


Hope u like it! ^^



wow thanks! I love it
3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09
1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiriko

2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) no nedd,just leave some spaces

3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) about 450 X 230

4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) cute texture would be awesome ^^

5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yap


6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)

Rendered one

MUNCHED! [Hiro]
Street President
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

YueAihara wrote:

1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiriko

2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) no nedd,just leave some spaces

3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) about 450 X 230

4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) cute texture would be awesome ^^

5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yap


6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)

Rendered one

MUNCHED! [Hiro]


Hope u like it! ^^

3617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / winter wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

fujihiroko wrote:


YueAihara wrote:

1. Specific mod? (any specific mod you want your request to be done) fujihiriko

2. Text: (The text you want on the banner) no nedd,just leave some spaces

3. Size: (e.g. tall and thin, short and wide or a specific size?) about 450 X 230

4. Extras? (any other stuff you want to add or tell the mods) cute texture would be awesome ^^

5. Have you paid? (if you haven't upload 3 pic in the payment album, your request will be skipped) Yap


6. Pic: (pls put in spoiler and post HIGH QUALITY pics if you want the outcome to be nice)

Rendered one

MUNCHED! [Hiro]


Hope u like it! ^^





Thank you very much,Hiro
Posted 6/13/09 , edited 6/13/09
1. Specific mod?anyone
2. Text:

3. Size: any
4. Extras?anything cute
5. Have you paid? yep
6. Pic:

Don't know if the pics are HQ or not
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.