Post Reply Request a Welcome sign
Creator
18722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/09 , edited 5/20/09
We offer welcome signs...
you can request by feeling the form up..


FORM!!
User-name:
Mod:
Sayings:
crop: yes or no:
size: thin and tall or original size:
Photo: (please put in spoiler)

ENJOY!!
Member
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
User-name: vaness212
Mod: anyone
Sayings: welcome !!!!!!
crop: yes or no: yes
size: thin and tall or original size: up yo you
Photo: (please put in spoiler)
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

vaness212 wrote:

User-name: vaness212
Mod: anyone
Sayings: welcome !!!!!!
crop: yes or no: yes
size: thin and tall or original size: up yo you
Photo: (please put in spoiler)


hey vanesssa!!! i already made ur welcome sign.. get it in the album!!
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/09 , edited 6/2/09
FORM!!
User-name: shinee29
Mod: gwapa04
Sayings: Welcome to my profile
crop: yes or no: YES
size: thin and tall or original size: any
Photo: (please put in spoiler)
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

shinee29 wrote:

FORM!!
User-name: shinee29
Mod: gwapa04
Sayings: Welcome to my profile
crop: yes or no: YES
size: thin and tall or original size: any
Photo: (please put in spoiler)


shinee29.... sorry for the late reply to ur request...:D i already made it but u may not like it.... i ran out of designs already.. heehee.. :D
anyways, hope ull like it... even though it looks weird...
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
User-name: darchje
Mod: gwapa04
Sayings: welcome to my profile
crop: yes or no: yes
size: thin and tall or original size: any
Photo:
Moderator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/20/09

darchje wrote:

User-name: darchje
Mod: gwapa04
Sayings: welcome to my profile
crop: yes or no: yes
size: thin and tall or original size: any
Photo:


hello there darchje.. i just added the welcome sign in the album,.. just get it there.. hope you'll like it.. :D
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

gwapa04 wrote:


darchje wrote:

User-name: darchje
Mod: gwapa04
Sayings: welcome to my profile
crop: yes or no: yes
size: thin and tall or original size: any
Photo:


hello there darchje.. i just added the welcome sign in the album,.. just get it there.. hope you'll like it.. :D


thank you so much i like it a lot
Member
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥Choi Shiwon's he...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09
User-name: fwiL
Mod: anyone
Sayings: welcome!!!
crop: yes
size: thin and tall


THANK U SO SO MUCH!!!
Moderator
3575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

fwiL wrote:

User-name: fwiL
Mod: anyone
Sayings: welcome!!!
crop: yes
size: thin and tall


THANK U SO SO MUCH!!!


hi there your welcome sign is now done sorry if your
request was late i think all are busy and i just change the size of your request
hope you love it just get it on the album
Member
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥Choi Shiwon's he...
Offline
Posted 7/2/09


hi there your welcome sign is now done sorry if your
request was late i think all are busy and i just change the size of your request
hope you love it just get it on the album


....>>> thank u again Reichen...
ahaha,, i always ask something huh..
i really appreciate it...
i loved it so much!!
thank u thank u!!! hihi

You must be logged in to post.