First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The Universe, god can't have created it
Posted 5/22/10 , edited 5/22/10

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

No, that would've suggested that this universe that we're in had became an innate form of "perfection", which it's not the case when our universe itself and everything within it are still changing. So nobody had ever created this "perfect" universe that you're talking about.


The universe is perfect in its own form, the rotation and evolution between galaxies are perfectly matched with each other. Scientist said, the universe is still expanding, that's true when several big bang still happening out there. But the rest of universe that has been created today is perfect, if not at some point the universe might destroys each other for disturbance of rotation.

Also, see again. The origin of universe in Qur'an, talking about Big Bang and Nebula
http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-c.htm

Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.

Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.”
Yo robot! Conceptualize this.


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

No, that would've suggested that this universe that we're in had became an innate form of "perfection", which it's not the case when our universe itself and everything within it are still changing. So nobody had ever created this "perfect" universe that you're talking about.


eh? when you said perfect you mean "complete"?

not because it is continually changing, doesn't mean it is imperfect. We are living in a moving time not on a still time.

Besides, if you claim that the universe is not yet complete, what is lacking then? what is yet to be done?

history is repeating itself now, pretty much everything in the world isn't new anymore. Sure the variables are different but the equation is still the same.

since you deny that no one created the universe, it means you don't believe from a direct cause, which also means you believe that the universe is nothing to excite about that all of it are just useless. is that your case?

Care to prove that with a social experiment?

While religious individuals either think that humanity and reality are great with God or not without Him, I OTOH can turn the whole perspective on its ugly head. By reducing human knowledge without any and all human scientific interventions and discoveries such as technology, culture, or civilization. In other words, let's see just how appreciative the religious individuals are towards one of their God's creation: the ever hostile natural environment know as our universe. And relearn how to survive in God's love with only their holy texts.
Posted 5/22/10

DomFortress wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

No, that would've suggested that this universe that we're in had became an innate form of "perfection", which it's not the case when our universe itself and everything within it are still changing. So nobody had ever created this "perfect" universe that you're talking about.


The universe is perfect in its own form, the rotation and evolution between galaxies are perfectly matched with each other. Scientist said, the universe is still expanding, that's true when several big bang still happening out there. But the rest of universe that has been created today is perfect, if not at some point the universe might destroys each other for disturbance of rotation.

Also, see again. The origin of universe in Qur'an, talking about Big Bang and Nebula
http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-c.htm

Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.

Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.”
Yo robot! Conceptualize this.


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

No, that would've suggested that this universe that we're in had became an innate form of "perfection", which it's not the case when our universe itself and everything within it are still changing. So nobody had ever created this "perfect" universe that you're talking about.


eh? when you said perfect you mean "complete"?

not because it is continually changing, doesn't mean it is imperfect. We are living in a moving time not on a still time.

Besides, if you claim that the universe is not yet complete, what is lacking then? what is yet to be done?

history is repeating itself now, pretty much everything in the world isn't new anymore. Sure the variables are different but the equation is still the same.

since you deny that no one created the universe, it means you don't believe from a direct cause, which also means you believe that the universe is nothing to excite about that all of it are just useless. is that your case?

Care to prove that with a social experiment?

While religious individuals either think that humanity and reality are great with God or not without Him, I OTOH can turn the whole perspective on its ugly head. By reducing human knowledge without any and all human scientific interventions and discoveries such as technology, culture, or civilization. In other words, let's see just how appreciative the religious individuals are towards one of their God's creation: the ever hostile natural environment know as our universe. And relearn how to survive in God's love with only their holy texts.


There is no survival against God's love. The bastard killed the dinosaurs with a flying rock. I wanted to see the dinosaurs, damnit!
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

DomFortress wrote:

Yo robot! Conceptualize this.


Love the way you answer without addressing the subject at all. Guess that's too much for you or rather you're being close-minded and can't take it you're wrong?


DomFortress wrote:

Care to prove that with a social experiment?

While religious individuals either think that humanity and reality are great with God or not without Him, I OTOH can turn the whole perspective on its ugly head. By reducing human knowledge without any and all human scientific interventions and discoveries such as technology, culture, or civilization. In other words, let's see just how appreciative the religious individuals are towards one of their God's creation: the ever hostile natural environment know as our universe. And relearn how to survive in God's love with only their holy texts.


That's your own prejudiced by saying religious people are helpless with their God. How convenient of you to generalize them without knowing more of them.

And that's technology, culture and civilization we have now were mostly invented by religious people in the past. Now, you're using their invention to make religious people lower than you?

We value God and His creation in the whole universe as we constantly learn about them and make it for our part of life. It is you who can't accept people with different beliefs, means you don't have rights to live with others.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

DomFortress wrote:


Care to prove that with a social experiment?

While religious individuals either think that humanity and reality are great with God or not without Him, I OTOH can turn the whole perspective on its ugly head. By reducing human knowledge without any and all human scientific interventions and discoveries such as technology, culture, or civilization. In other words, let's see just how appreciative the religious individuals are towards one of their God's creation: the ever hostile natural environment know as our universe. And relearn how to survive in God's love with only their holy texts.


w00t

you are a self proclaimed naturalist, you will enjoy such set up. I am not a naturalist and will also enjoy that.

you see, in this point (slash our topic first. let us talk about religion in this post) here we became different. With or without all those technologies, culture and civilization, we will survive because we walk the path of life. People like you on the other hand, walks the path of destruction which would be your own demise. This is a claim without basis.

okay, now back to the topic.

if we are talking about the natural environment, it is originally made good. Men with the guidance of their evil, corrupted the environment.
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Yo robot! Conceptualize this.


Love the way you answer without addressing the subject at all. Guess that's too much for you or rather you're being close-minded and can't take it you're wrong?


DomFortress wrote:

Care to prove that with a social experiment?

While religious individuals either think that humanity and reality are great with God or not without Him, I OTOH can turn the whole perspective on its ugly head. By reducing human knowledge without any and all human scientific interventions and discoveries such as technology, culture, or civilization. In other words, let's see just how appreciative the religious individuals are towards one of their God's creation: the ever hostile natural environment know as our universe. And relearn how to survive in God's love with only their holy texts.


That's your own prejudiced by saying religious people are helpless with their God. How convenient of you to generalize them without knowing more of them.

And that's technology, culture and civilization we have now were mostly invented by religious people in the past. Now, you're using their invention to make religious people lower than you?

We value God and His creation in the whole universe as we constantly learn about them and make it for our part of life. It is you who can't accept people with different beliefs, means you don't have rights to live with others.
The links served as the replies, robot.

And did the Islamic prophets invented the computers and the internet? How can you justify that claim within the context of the Islamic faith?

Therefore your belief without proper justification is only an entitlement claim, so how dare you attack my individual rights and freedom of speaking the truth with your bogus claims? Don't you dare abuse "hate crime" without you acknowledging the current state of the Muslim society is one that justifies slavery with its Islamic faith.


alupihan45 wrote:

w00t

you are a self proclaimed naturalist, you will enjoy such set up. I am not a naturalist and will also enjoy that.

you see, in this point (slash our topic first. let us talk about religion in this post) here we became different. With or without all those technologies, culture and civilization, we will survive because we walk the path of life. People like you on the other hand, walks the path of destruction which would be your own demise. This is a claim without basis.

okay, now back to the topic.

if we are talking about the natural environment, it is originally made good. Men with the guidance of their evil, corrupted the environment.
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Posted 5/23/10

alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Of course you can't, when the Bible isn't a biology textbook. Just like how it sure ain't the wilderness survival guide, because it's just an outdated book with outdated concepts.
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Of course you can't, when the Bible isn't a biology textbook. Just like how it sure ain't the wilderness survival guide, because it's just an outdated book with outdated concepts.


you want God's word. where do you expect me to draw it? comic books?

i'm just giving a heads up.

the last statement, grammar wise, i cannot really understand.

woot

it's very likely of you to react like that.. You sure the concepts we have are outdated? can you prove that?
Posted 5/23/10

alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Of course you can't, when the Bible isn't a biology textbook. Just like how it sure ain't the wilderness survival guide, because it's just an outdated book with outdated concepts.


you want God's word. where do you expect me to draw it? comic books?

i'm just giving a heads up.

the last statement, grammar wise, i cannot really understand.

woot

it's very likely of you to react like that.. You sure the concepts we have are outdated? can you prove that?
When is the last time that the Bible itself had a revision, if any?
2319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where the grass i...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Of course you can't, when the Bible isn't a biology textbook. Just like how it sure ain't the wilderness survival guide, because it's just an outdated book with outdated concepts.


you want God's word. where do you expect me to draw it? comic books?

i'm just giving a heads up.

the last statement, grammar wise, i cannot really understand.

woot

it's very likely of you to react like that.. You sure the concepts we have are outdated? can you prove that?
When is the last time that the Bible itself had a revision, if any?


you do know you are talking about the translation. right?

coz what i'm talking about is the context of message itself.
Posted 5/23/10

alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


alupihan45 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
I'm an inspired sociologist, when nature hike is just a hobby of mine.

If you're right about the nature of the environment was "good" for all lifeforms, then how do you explain the primary function of the human skin with God's words? When lifeforms only evolve due to their benefit outweighs their cost.


i can explain that with the Bible since the Bible is where "about the author" (of the universe) is written. are you willing to listen something from the Bible then?

i cannot understand your last statement.
Of course you can't, when the Bible isn't a biology textbook. Just like how it sure ain't the wilderness survival guide, because it's just an outdated book with outdated concepts.


you want God's word. where do you expect me to draw it? comic books?

i'm just giving a heads up.

the last statement, grammar wise, i cannot really understand.

woot

it's very likely of you to react like that.. You sure the concepts we have are outdated? can you prove that?
When is the last time that the Bible itself had a revision, if any?


you do know you are talking about the translation. right?

coz what i'm talking about is the context of message itself.
And nothing. Nothing about the modern human world and the ever expanding of the human knowledge about the natural world that we know better than the Bible itself.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/24/10

DomFortress wrote:

The links served as the replies, robot.

And did the Islamic prophets invented the computers and the internet? How can you justify that claim within the context of the Islamic faith?

Therefore your belief without proper justification is only an entitlement claim, so how dare you attack my individual rights and freedom of speaking the truth with your bogus claims? Don't you dare abuse "hate crime" without you acknowledging the current state of the Muslim society is one that justifies slavery with its Islamic faith.



I've already explained it, that's your decision if you cannot accept it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_in_medieval_Islam
Every inventions are being invented by different people from different backgrounds, nationalities and beliefs. God is not fair sharing knowledge if only people from one group enjoys the privileged of science.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein.

If you didn't attacking randomly, then I wouldn't. Sometimes people needs to learn ethics because they lacking religious teachings and manner to communicate.
Posted 5/24/10 , edited 5/24/10

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

The links served as the replies, robot.

And did the Islamic prophets invented the computers and the internet? How can you justify that claim within the context of the Islamic faith?

Therefore your belief without proper justification is only an entitlement claim, so how dare you attack my individual rights and freedom of speaking the truth with your bogus claims? Don't you dare abuse "hate crime" without you acknowledging the current state of the Muslim society is one that justifies slavery with its Islamic faith.



I've already explained it, that's your decision if you cannot accept it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_in_medieval_Islam
Every inventions are being invented by different people from different backgrounds, nationalities and beliefs. God is not fair sharing knowledge if only people from one group enjoys the privileged of science.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein.

If you didn't attacking randomly, then I wouldn't. Sometimes people needs to learn ethics because they lacking religious teachings and manner to communicate.
And you need to learn critical literacy, otherwise you could had known that Albert Einstein was actually criticizing the Jewish religion community with that quote of his. How lame.

And since when did your prophets even knew about fairness? When they didn't had the concept of equality.
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

DomFortress wrote:

And you need to learn critical literacy, otherwise you could had known that Albert Einstein was actually criticizing the Jewish religion community with that quote of his. How lame.

And since when did your prophets even knew about fairness? When they didn't had the concept of equality.


He is religious, but he didn't like the concept of Jew who claimed they're better than any human races on earth. And his quote pretty much true. Between knowledge and belief should have good balances in one individual. That's what I found in my religion now. I've already explained many times about equality , it's up to your decision to willing to understand or completely being random.

That's off topic, I've posted how universe can be created both with science and religion. Now it's your turn to talk about universe.
Posted 5/24/10

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

And you need to learn critical literacy, otherwise you could had known that Albert Einstein was actually criticizing the Jewish religion community with that quote of his. How lame.

And since when did your prophets even knew about fairness? When they didn't had the concept of equality.


He is religious, but he didn't like the concept of Jew who claimed they're better than any human races on earth. And his quote pretty much true. Between knowledge and belief should have good balances in one individual. That's what I found in my religion now. I've already explained many times about equality , it's up to your decision to willing to understand or completely being random.

That's off topic, I've posted how universe can be created both with science and religion. Now it's your turn to talk about universe.
I beg to differ, when philosophically all knowledge equals justifiable true beliefs. Therefore all religions are in fact beliefs that aren't true, because they all lack the one justification in order to proof their entitlement claims to be true; the existence of God.

And you're lying once again, when my source clearly stated that Albert Einstein:

The letter states pretty clearly that Einstein was by no means a religious person - in fact, the great physicist saw religion as no more than a "childish superstition". "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this", Einstein wrote.(citation)

Unfairness, inequality, and now even dishonesty. You have no qualification to be criticizing science!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.