Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
The Universe, god can't have created it
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LaLa land
Offline
Posted 3/10/10
In response to everyone crying about how they can't understand why god created us all because we are so horrible and uncultured, god created us not just to walk around and be idiots and lead to our own destruction, he made us to be perfect beings. Well... we really screwed the pooch on that one w/ Eve because she fell to Satan's temptation in the garden of Eden. So we lost our perfection, and everlasting life. God also created the earth for humans to enjoy, he created all the wonderful colors on the earth for us to enjoy, he created all the wonderful music we hear everyday. He is loving, and all he wanted was for us to be happy. But we come to many peoples questions about, if we deliberately disobeyed him, and then lost everlasting life, perfection, basically all the things we thrive for now, why didn't he just kill us right then and there, why did he allow us to go on and be totally miserable and stupid? I will tell you, because he has a different purpose for us now, we will, and can gain everlasting life in a paradise earth just like the garden of Eden if we follow his commandments, and be pure and clean, and love him, and trust him with our entire hearts. After Armageddon, he will wipe out every tear from the eyes, and death will be no more, for the present things have passed away. I know I didn't "quote" that right, but oh well you get my gist. The point is, is that our coming to be here wasn't just because of a Big Bang, or we evolved from apes, there is a god, and he loves us, so much in fact that he is willing to give us another shot at true happiness. We will be able to see all of our dead loved ones, and actually live in a true paradise here on earth. God is the grand creator, and we should be at side always worshiping him, and spreading news of his good works so we all can have life perfect, and eternal.
- Emily out-
17886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10 , edited 3/10/10

mystic17 wrote:

you remind me of Darkphoenix3450 lol


So he must be a good looking fellow.

You must really like me because you keep bringing up my name!









jamfoxs wrote:

It's clearly that we don't have evidence to argue with this statement. If god created the earth in seven days then our only evidence is the bible. Scientists will be fussed about it. We have many theories that how the universe was made, the more likely controversial example is the parallel universe which is basically that the entire system is consist of strings and entire system has11 dimensions and there is also the theory of everything which was supported by many scientists. I think they will conduct a experiment in space to find out that there are remains of the big bang explosion that happened a billions years ago.



Um did you look at that pick..? Their is evidence for the big bang.. other wise it would not be known as the theory. The big bang left behind a giant black hole. (same as wen suns go nova they sometimes leave behind a black hole. ) We also can measure the speed in witch are galaxy is expanding. )


29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LaLa land
Offline
Posted 3/10/10
Hey you, Dark Pheonix, what are you all about, what are your true thoughts about all of this?
17886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

thethingl8ks wrote:

In response to everyone crying about how they can't understand why god created us all because we are so horrible and uncultured, god created us not just to walk around and be idiots and lead to our own destruction, he made us to be perfect beings. Well... we really screwed the pooch on that one w/ Eve because she fell to Satan's temptation in the garden of Eden. So we lost our perfection, and everlasting life. God also created the earth for humans to enjoy, he created all the wonderful colors on the earth for us to enjoy, he created all the wonderful music we hear everyday. He is loving, and all he wanted was for us to be happy. But we come to many peoples questions about, if we deliberately disobeyed him, and then lost everlasting life, perfection, basically all the things we thrive for now, why didn't he just kill us right then and there, why did he allow us to go on and be totally miserable and stupid? I will tell you, because he has a different purpose for us now, we will, and can gain everlasting life in a paradise earth just like the garden of Eden if we follow his commandments, and be pure and clean, and love him, and trust him with our entire hearts. After Armageddon, he will wipe out every tear from the eyes, and death will be no more, for the present things have passed away. I know I didn't "quote" that right, but oh well you get my gist. The point is, is that our coming to be here wasn't just because of a Big Bang, or we evolved from apes, there is a god, and he loves us, so much in fact that he is willing to give us another shot at true happiness. We will be able to see all of our dead loved ones, and actually live in a true paradise here on earth. God is the grand creator, and we should be at side always worshiping him, and spreading news of his good works so we all can have life perfect, and eternal.
- Emily out-


'So many things I could pick apart in your post that is wrong. ' (but today I am in a good mood so I just do two...)


God had no prob, killing everyone but a one family with a flood..! Wile historically their is no evidence for a world wide flood.


'One Big Bang has nothing to do with us! Two we did not come from apes per say we are apes. (right down to are dna. We are from the ape family! Just like Silver-backs and Chimps.) three... What did God do? Wen everything can be explained without the need of a god being involved what did this god do? And why your god.. Their has been 50,000,000 other religions out there with other gods, aliens or Godless/alien ideals.. A lot older than the few religions you could be speaking of.

Just another note for a fellow member of the APE family...!
Gorilla is to man.
is to

Lion is to Sphinx Hairless.
is to






Don't forget I only posted this because you asked me to.. Yes I saw your last post.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LaLa land
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
Continue to pick apart my last comment, I promise, I won't get my feelings hurt. Also when your done, i'll tell you how wrong you really are fellow member of the ape family,
Posted 3/11/10
I know who created the Universe. That's right! It was a giant cow! He shat out a huge pie allover the place. And the bacteria in the pie just so happened to be the life on Earth and other places. Where is your god now??
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LaLa land
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
wow.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
All science and all the scientific laws point to a creator and a beginning. The universe must have been created by one who is beyond the universe (God). The laws of thermodynamics say matter can't be created or destroyed (same for energy) and that the universe moves towards disorder and not towards order. Science cannot explain everything, and it can't explain beyond our universe. But what we do know from the laws of science is that something beyond science had to start all this, by the very laws science is based on it is impossible for all this to have happened naturally.
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
yea the first post's comments are not compelling at all. they're all pretty much opinions. u have facts in there but they dont back up your argument at all
Posted 3/12/10

thethingl8ks wrote:

Continue to pick apart my last comment, I promise, I won't get my feelings hurt. Also when your done, i'll tell you how wrong you really are fellow member of the ape family, :)

digs wrote:

All science and all the scientific laws point to a creator and a beginning. The universe must have been created by one who is beyond the universe (God). The laws of thermodynamics say matter can't be created or destroyed (same for energy) and that the universe moves towards disorder and not towards order. Science cannot explain everything, and it can't explain beyond our universe. But what we do know from the laws of science is that something beyond science had to start all this, by the very laws science is based on it is impossible for all this to have happened naturally.
Those aren't natural laws which all science must based on, when they're just your personal opinions and entitlements, without factual proofs found in nature.

Therefore unless you can prove that God exists in nature, your hypothesis isn't scientific 'cause it doesn't work without a working God in nature.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


thethingl8ks wrote:

Continue to pick apart my last comment, I promise, I won't get my feelings hurt. Also when your done, i'll tell you how wrong you really are fellow member of the ape family, :)

digs wrote:

All science and all the scientific laws point to a creator and a beginning. The universe must have been created by one who is beyond the universe (God). The laws of thermodynamics say matter can't be created or destroyed (same for energy) and that the universe moves towards disorder and not towards order. Science cannot explain everything, and it can't explain beyond our universe. But what we do know from the laws of science is that something beyond science had to start all this, by the very laws science is based on it is impossible for all this to have happened naturally.
Those aren't natural laws which all science must based on, when they're just your personal opinions and entitlements, without factual proofs found in nature.

Therefore unless you can prove that God exists in nature, your hypothesis isn't scientific 'cause it doesn't work without a working God in nature.


My hypothesis is that there must be something beyond nature for nature to exist. We have every evidence that nature is finite and always goes towards chaos. We know that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. These scientific facts prove that we cannot explain natures existence through natural means. Nature itself disproves that it created itself or that there is some process that did all this. My hypothesis is based off of science, and it's that science points and demands that there be something beyond the natural (God) to have created the natural. These are all natural laws on which all science is based on. All matter and energy are bound to the laws of thermodynamics, this isn't my opinion, it's scientific fact.
Posted 3/12/10 , edited 3/12/10

digs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


digs wrote:

All science and all the scientific laws point to a creator and a beginning. The universe must have been created by one who is beyond the universe (God). The laws of thermodynamics say matter can't be created or destroyed (same for energy) and that the universe moves towards disorder and not towards order. Science cannot explain everything, and it can't explain beyond our universe. But what we do know from the laws of science is that something beyond science had to start all this, by the very laws science is based on it is impossible for all this to have happened naturally.
Those aren't natural laws which all science must based on, when they're just your personal opinions and entitlements, without factual proofs found in nature.

Therefore unless you can prove that God exists in nature, your hypothesis isn't scientific 'cause it doesn't work without a working God in nature.


My hypothesis is that there must be something beyond nature for nature to exist. We have every evidence that nature is finite and always goes towards chaos. We know that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. These scientific facts prove that we cannot explain natures existence through natural means. Nature itself disproves that it created itself or that there is some process that did all this. My hypothesis is based off of science, and it's that science points and demands that there be something beyond the natural (God) to have created the natural. These are all natural laws on which all science is based on. All matter and energy are bound to the laws of thermodynamics, this isn't my opinion, it's scientific fact.
That's still entitlement, not natural science.

And as long as God's not present and accounted for, your hypothesis is baseless.

Furthermore, as long as you're arguing creationism, here's the kicker; who created God?

If your answer is God created Himself, then what's not to say that's the same case for nature/universe, aka existentialism?

Finally, you can't disprove other supernatural beings. As soon as you proved that there's indeed something supernatural using natural proof. And I'll let you figure out how you're gonna manage to do that.

Have fun with that, while I'll just be happy and contend with nature. Or do you have a problem with me being naturally happy and contend without God?
17036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

DomFortress wrote:

That's still entitlement, not natural science.

And as long as God's not present and accounted for, your hypothesis is baseless.

Furthermore, as long as you're arguing creationism, here's the kicker; who created God?

If your answer is God created Himself, then what's not to say that's the same case for nature/universe, aka existentialism?

Finally, you can't disprove other supernatural beings. As soon as you proved that there's indeed something supernatural using natural proof. And I'll let you figure out how you're gonna manage to do that.

Have fun with that, while I'll just be happy and contend with nature.


Greetings. We've talked in the past if you still remember. I wish to answer your 'kicker' question. No one created God, He was there all the time, actually beyond time. Nature was created - and it can be destroyed. That doesn't go the same for God though. I would just like to point out that its impossible to prove the existence of God through scientific means. That is why there are religions, faith is the bridge and if you notice, sometimes it clashes with science.

To prove or disprove God would not mean a single thing, because there will always be followers. And faith is the only thing that keeps them strong to their beliefs, no matter what the religion is. Science is a little too young to understand what is beyond it, what more explaining about God.

And with that, I'll be on the same boat as you, be happy and live life as it is - be content with nature, grateful for all the blessings and appreciate life as it is.
Posted 3/12/10

Deltadestiny wrote:



And with that, I'll be on the same boat as you, be happy and live life as it is - be content with nature, grateful for all the blessings and appreciate life as it is.
Yeah, but the reality is our society is in fact far from being natural.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

DomFortress wrote:


digs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


digs wrote:

All science and all the scientific laws point to a creator and a beginning. The universe must have been created by one who is beyond the universe (God). The laws of thermodynamics say matter can't be created or destroyed (same for energy) and that the universe moves towards disorder and not towards order. Science cannot explain everything, and it can't explain beyond our universe. But what we do know from the laws of science is that something beyond science had to start all this, by the very laws science is based on it is impossible for all this to have happened naturally.
Those aren't natural laws which all science must based on, when they're just your personal opinions and entitlements, without factual proofs found in nature.

Therefore unless you can prove that God exists in nature, your hypothesis isn't scientific 'cause it doesn't work without a working God in nature.


My hypothesis is that there must be something beyond nature for nature to exist. We have every evidence that nature is finite and always goes towards chaos. We know that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed. These scientific facts prove that we cannot explain natures existence through natural means. Nature itself disproves that it created itself or that there is some process that did all this. My hypothesis is based off of science, and it's that science points and demands that there be something beyond the natural (God) to have created the natural. These are all natural laws on which all science is based on. All matter and energy are bound to the laws of thermodynamics, this isn't my opinion, it's scientific fact.
That's still entitlement, not natural science.

And as long as God's not present and accounted for, your hypothesis is baseless.

Furthermore, as long as you're arguing creationism, here's the kicker; who created God?

If your answer is God created Himself, then what's not to say that's the same case for nature/universe, aka existentialism?

Finally, you can't disprove other supernatural beings. As soon as you proved that there's indeed something supernatural using natural proof. And I'll let you figure out how you're gonna manage to do that.

Have fun with that, while I'll just be happy and contend with nature. Or do you have a problem with me being naturally happy and contend without God?


How is it entitlement? I am quoting the undisputed basics of scientific law. Are you saying until God gives out cookies and throws lighting on non-believers that my theory has no credibility?

And God does not need a creator. The whole point of being beyond the natural and beyond science is that God did not require a beginning or a creator. All we know is finite, so we can't understand that. But God is beyond the finite and created the finite, He is eternal and lacks the need to be created. God was never created, He is eternal and has always been existing even before time was constructed. God can operate outside of time and thus is not bound by that either.

I have no problem with you being happy, why do you think I want people to be miserable? My argument is about the beginning of the universe (this whole thread is). So, if you only believe in nature then how did the universe come into existence despite nature proving that it can't create itself? By the very nature we live in all of this cannot have created itself. Nature itself proves that God exists through science.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.