First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Appl. (It isn't just about graphics.)
Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
Okay , this group is just beginning so all the mod slots are Open.

Fill out teh following:

Name:
Age:
Time you can give up for this group:
Why you want to be a mod:
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.):

Graphic Maker:

Examples:(at least 3)

Photo surfer:(I'll give you a test, just apply first)

Music Provider:

State how you get your music:

Advertiser:

How will you advertise our group ? :P





Graphic Maker
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 6/4/09


Name: Natalie
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group:from 3:00pm to 10:00pm
Why you want to be a mod: I would love to help out this group a lot and help this group get popular
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): graphic maker
Examples:

Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:



Name: Natalie
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group:from 3:00pm to 10:00pm
Why you want to be a mod: I would love to help out this group a lot and help this group get popular
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): graphic maker
Examples:



Accepted~!
Graphic Maker
14681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland ♥
Offline
Posted 6/4/09


Yay!! arigato~~!
Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

IchigoGirl9876 wrote:



Yay!! arigato~~!



Lol ^^
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/4/09
Name: Momoko
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group: 30 mins
Why you want to be a mod: I<3MakingGraphics
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): Graphic Maker

Samples:

Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momoko
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group: 30 mins
Why you want to be a mod: I<3MakingGraphics
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): Graphic Maker

Samples:



o3o, can you try to give a bit more time ?
Posted 6/4/09

u8cookie wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momoko
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group: 30 mins
Why you want to be a mod: I<3MakingGraphics
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): Graphic Maker

Samples:



o3o, can you try to give a bit more time ?


oh.. o-okay sure.
Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

momoko-chii wrote:


u8cookie wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momoko
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group: 30 mins
Why you want to be a mod: I<3MakingGraphics
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): Graphic Maker

Samples:



o3o, can you try to give a bit more time ?


oh.. o-okay sure.


Accepted~ Try to use lighter colors tew~
Posted 6/4/09

u8cookie wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:


u8cookie wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:

Name: Momoko
Age: 13
Time you can give up for this group: 30 mins
Why you want to be a mod: I<3MakingGraphics
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.): Graphic Maker

Samples:



o3o, can you try to give a bit more time ?


oh.. o-okay sure.


Accepted~ Try to use lighter colors tew~


okay. thanks. and sure thing.
Graphic Maker
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 6/5/09


Name:
Fangling ;D
Age:
14 this year (:
Time you can give up for this group:
umm , a lot ?
Why you want to be a mod:
i love making graphics & i can improve my graphics while helping out here at the same time (:
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker , photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.):
graphic maker
Examples :
Posted 6/5/09

u8cookie wrote:

Okay , this group is just beginning so all the mod slots are Open.

Fill out teh following:

Name:
Age:
Time you can give up for this group:
Why you want to be a mod:
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.):

Graphic Maker:

Examples:(at least 3)

Photo surfer:(I'll give you a test, just apply first)

Music Provider:

State how you get your music:

Advertiser:

How will you advertise our group ? :P







what dod u do in music provider
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09
Name:7587483/vivi-chan
Age:uuhh...16
Time you can give up for this group: from 16:00~22:00 :3
Why you want to be a mod:..cuz it's fun??
What kind of mod do you wanna be: Music Provider:

State how you get your music: Limewire..and i can record any sound in my computer [not with mic..with program] :3




Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

kimya wrote:


u8cookie wrote:

Okay , this group is just beginning so all the mod slots are Open.

Fill out teh following:

Name:
Age:
Time you can give up for this group:
Why you want to be a mod:
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker, photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.):

Graphic Maker:

Examples:(at least 3)

Photo surfer:(I'll give you a test, just apply first)

Music Provider:

State how you get your music:

Advertiser:

How will you advertise our group ? :




what dod u do in music provider


When ppl request a certain song, you find it for them

Creator
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA//NY//QUEENS
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:



Name:
Fangling ;D
Age:
14 this year (:
Time you can give up for this group:
umm , a lot ?
Why you want to be a mod:
i love making graphics & i can improve my graphics while helping out here at the same time (:
What kind of mod do you wanna be (graphic maker , photo surfer, music provider, advertiser etc.):
graphic maker
Examples :


Accepted ^^~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.