First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Sister and Brother Complex in Anime
Posted 5/22/09

yirex15 wrote:

0_0


lolz, why the reaction?
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

misspsycho wrote:


yirex15 wrote:

0_0


lolz, why the reaction?


cuz i idk wat there talking about.....
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
Busuo Renkin - theres a couple weird brother sisters in there
Posted 5/22/09

misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

Hmmmm...Maybe Toya and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura?
He always watches out for her,and he's always thinking about her.


hmm...i think that's just a brotherly love since touya
is kind of infatuated with yukito...i guess....


Yes I KNOW it's brotherly love:Toya loves Sakura in a brother-sister way,but sometimes he gets a little too concerned about her.Yukito even says in the manga that he thinks Toya has a brother complex,but not in the romantic way,just in the over-protective-way.


ah i see..lolz..you're right..


Lol ok.

Hmmm...A better example would of been Touga and Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena.
That was a serious brother/sister complex,but only from the sisters side though. (Nanami)


Haha...Nanami wishes for that to happen.
Posted 5/22/09

yirex15 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


yirex15 wrote:

0_0


lolz, why the reaction?


cuz i idk wat there talking about.....


oh..
sister complex - being kind of in love with your sister, different from familial love
brother complex - in love with your brother
you mean this?
Posted 5/22/09

magicuser360 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

Hmmmm...Maybe Toya and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura?
He always watches out for her,and he's always thinking about her.


hmm...i think that's just a brotherly love since touya
is kind of infatuated with yukito...i guess....


Yes I KNOW it's brotherly love:Toya loves Sakura in a brother-sister way,but sometimes he gets a little too concerned about her.Yukito even says in the manga that he thinks Toya has a brother complex,but not in the romantic way,just in the over-protective-way.


ah i see..lolz..you're right..


Lol ok.

Hmmm...A better example would of been Touga and Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena.
That was a serious brother/sister complex,but only from the sisters side though. (Nanami)


Haha...Nanami wishes for that to happen.


thanks for providing a pic!
Posted 5/22/09

misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

Hmmmm...Maybe Toya and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura?
He always watches out for her,and he's always thinking about her.


hmm...i think that's just a brotherly love since touya
is kind of infatuated with yukito...i guess....


Yes I KNOW it's brotherly love:Toya loves Sakura in a brother-sister way,but sometimes he gets a little too concerned about her.Yukito even says in the manga that he thinks Toya has a brother complex,but not in the romantic way,just in the over-protective-way.


ah i see..lolz..you're right..


Lol ok.

Hmmm...A better example would of been Touga and Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena.
That was a serious brother/sister complex,but only from the sisters side though. (Nanami)


Haha...Nanami wishes for that to happen.


thanks for providing a pic!


LOL no problem.It's a really good anime;check it out!
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
I think ccs can it be qualified? sakura and Touya?
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

yirex15 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


yirex15 wrote:

0_0


lolz, why the reaction?


cuz i idk wat there talking about.....


thnx 4 da explanation.........
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

yirex15 wrote:


yirex15 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


yirex15 wrote:

0_0


lolz, why the reaction?


cuz i idk wat there talking about.....


thnx 4 da explanation.........


thnx......
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
utau and ikuto
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

misspsycho wrote:



.come on, give examples if you know of any anime or anime character
that has a sister/brother complex..


i know of one, it's Shori from Kyou Kara Maoh!
he has a brother complex on Yuri, lolz...your turn..


edit: i also want your opinions about this. you know, incest is kind of a
"taboo" relationship...
thanks!


lol this is anime is one funny one
Posted 5/27/09

yukii_ai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:



.come on, give examples if you know of any anime or anime character
that has a sister/brother complex..


i know of one, it's Shori from Kyou Kara Maoh!
he has a brother complex on Yuri, lolz...your turn..


edit: i also want your opinions about this. you know, incest is kind of a
"taboo" relationship...
thanks!


lol this is anime is one funny one


agree! one of my favorites...
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/27/09

misspsycho wrote:


yukii_ai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:



.come on, give examples if you know of any anime or anime character
that has a sister/brother complex..


i know of one, it's Shori from Kyou Kara Maoh!
he has a brother complex on Yuri, lolz...your turn..


edit: i also want your opinions about this. you know, incest is kind of a
"taboo" relationship...
thanks!


lol this is anime is one funny one


agree! one of my favorites...


lol, the part when he wear the girl dress when he was a kid, i was like, aww, i wish he were a girl, lol
Posted 5/27/09


yes! that one's so cuute....lolz....
i think his mom is the one who always wanted to have a daughter
but got 2 boys instead...nonetheless,
he's still cute!:)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.