First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kris Allen won American Idol
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
): yea, he won. though i wanted adam lambert to win.

oh well, kris is good too.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/23/09
I love his voice, and so I was happy when he won.

Congrats to him! He's pretty marketable, I believe. And Adam too. His popularity will get him pretty far. :D

Edited to add: I really dislike the fact that everyone is bashing such a humble, nice guy just because their favorite didn't win. I don't think it's very fair. If you want to support your favorite, aka Adam, just buy his album when it comes out. Geez.

(And I'm talking about in general. So much bashing Youtube and forum comments. Sigh. Stans.)
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
Kris got a lot of votes when he sang Heartless and played it on the acoustic guitar while Adam was just becoming more and more obvious. The final three: Danny, Adam and Kris were the top three combination I didn't want at the end because they were all so good I didn't want to pick xD! I think I leaned more towards Danny though.

AND I STILL LOVE ANOOP XD!
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
Good for him for admitting that Adam should've won. :D
I'm buying Adam's album so he can rise to the top of the charts! (guess who's on top of the iTunes charts XP)
Posted 5/23/09

blackrainbowbunny wrote:

Good for him for admitting that Adam should've won. :D
I'm buying Adam's album so he can rise to the top of the charts! (guess who's on top of the iTunes charts XP)


it's kris allen with "no boundaries". he also have the top 4 spot, with "heartless".
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

renzrenz89 wrote:


blackrainbowbunny wrote:

Good for him for admitting that Adam should've won. :D
I'm buying Adam's album so he can rise to the top of the charts! (guess who's on top of the iTunes charts XP)


it's kris allen with "no boundaries". he also have the top 4 spot, with "heartless".


precisely.
fangirls are powerful. (they knocked boom boom pow straight down :crazy:)
but congrats for kris anyway. he is a nice guy, and I don't hate him.

1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
congrats to both
they're really talented
Posted 5/23/09

blackrainbowbunny wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


blackrainbowbunny wrote:

Good for him for admitting that Adam should've won. :D
I'm buying Adam's album so he can rise to the top of the charts! (guess who's on top of the iTunes charts XP)


it's kris allen with "no boundaries". he also have the top 4 spot, with "heartless".


precisely.
fangirls are powerful. (they knocked boom boom pow straight down :crazy:)
but congrats for kris anyway. he is a nice guy, and I don't hate him.



fangirls really are powerful. =_=
Posted 5/25/09

jay_jay26 wrote:

If Adam didn't had that emo look (that didn't suit him with his rock and roll voice), he'd won.

I mean, his clothing/hairstyle was an insult to rock music!!!!!!


Not because he's gay. That has nothing to do with that, because there are tons of awesome gay rock and roll front men, like Elton John, the late Freddie Mercury, and Judas Priest's Rob Hartford.

But because of his emoish look: TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!



i disagree actually i think his look was fine and there were quite a few times when he slicked his hair back and he looked great! and i think there was a lot to do with him being gay, being that there are so many homophobes out there its redic!

but all the girls love him regardless, and if you noticed how after those photos were released he started to lose fan base.

to me, i like it all. his dressing the part and even wearing the guy liner.
i thought it made him, him!
but i did hate his outfit when he sung with KISS hahha
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
i want adam!!!
but he is good too!!!
good luck to him!!!
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
wow
really
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / sky x]
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
kris allen deserved it.
but i really prefer adam lambert.
Posted 5/26/09
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that kris won !!!!!!
yayness !
but i feel rlly sorry 4 adam . . . he has cool voice,too !

2890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / sexiness
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

mokney wrote:

You'll forget him in a year.


ahah that is sooo true!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.