First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Skip Beat Ch 140
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09

jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.



Yes,I totally agree with you, I also afraid of that twist that possibly may happen ,I mean Remember (gone with the wind) if you know that story, I don't know why but for some reason that Reino reminds me of captain Butler in (gone with the wind) and Ren reminds me of Ashley in the same story but still I really madly want Kyoko to end up with Ren or at least as you said she needs to find out that Ren is Actually Koun !

Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/09

Aya-chan-84 wrote:


jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.



Yes,I totally agree with you, I also afraid of that twist that possibly may happen ,I mean Remember (gone with the wind) if you know that story, I don't know why but for some reason that Reino reminds me of captain Butler in (gone with the wind) and Ren reminds me of Ashley in the same story but still I really madly want Kyoko to end up with Ren or at least as you said she needs to find out that Ren is Actually Koun !



youp same thoughts here if nothing happen btw Ren and kyoko next chap I'll go crazy!!!!
Member
4032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09
LOVE this chapter!!!
haha especially what shou imagined (kyoko and that beagle guy)
very funny, and shou's jealousy = funny too =3
can't wait for the next chapter

[edit] Hiou = cool in this chapter
Member
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/22/09 , edited 5/22/09
for some odd reason i keep thinking that kyoko is going to date reino(shes probs date him to spite sho), before she finally finds out that ren is koun and thats when shes going to go to him , otherwise why would reino suddenly appear... i mean didnt that arc finish,,, i mean i no he said hed be back and stuff but i still feel that reino's part of the bigger picture i think he here for a different purpose than to be sho's enmy maybe he'll be the reason why kyoko finds out ren is koun but to do that rens got to end up being forced to tell her or something. anyway i think we got a long wait till we see renkyo together...


MIND : i loved chapter 140 but i want to see this speed up! its such a popular manga there should be more chapters comming out!
and also leading on from other peoples comments about moko and hiou, im quiet dissapointed! i wanted to see yashiro and moko together!
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09
i really liked this chapter! it was great! really funny and that moment between ren and kyoko was so sweet! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! what is sho going to do?!
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.


I know why kyoko crossed his name out!!! you know how gym teachers will push their own sons extra hard to make it look like they're not going easy on them? well, maybe kyoko's not giving ren any chocolate because she doesn't want it to look like she's in love with im, but she wouldn't have made that connection in the first place if she wasn't in love with him! she's just denying the truth for her own sake at this point
Member
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America ^-^
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

lioneth wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.



Yes,I totally agree with you, I also afraid of that twist that possibly may happen ,I mean Remember (gone with the wind) if you know that story, I don't know why but for some reason that Reino reminds me of captain Butler in (gone with the wind) and Ren reminds me of Ashley in the same story but still I really madly want Kyoko to end up with Ren or at least as you said she needs to find out that Ren is Actually Koun !



youp same thoughts here if nothing happen btw Ren and kyoko next chap I'll go crazy!!!!




You Know how the chapters take to long to come out.... sooooo there are all these crazy ideas about the next chapter....Okay here is my crazy idea.......I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen

You know Kyoko and Moko make chocolates
Then Kyoko goes to give her chocolate to Reino
Meanwhile, What if Sho goes to tell Ren about what Kyoko is doing....Then they somehow (^work together^)
Seeing them together Reino pushes her like who she likes and she confesses her love about Ren
Only to turn around to see Sho and Ren standing right there
Wouldn't that be a crazy way to end chapter 141

Just saying it was a crazy idea of mine



Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/09

STar_LunaChi wrote:


lioneth wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.



Yes,I totally agree with you, I also afraid of that twist that possibly may happen ,I mean Remember (gone with the wind) if you know that story, I don't know why but for some reason that Reino reminds me of captain Butler in (gone with the wind) and Ren reminds me of Ashley in the same story but still I really madly want Kyoko to end up with Ren or at least as you said she needs to find out that Ren is Actually Koun !



youp same thoughts here if nothing happen btw Ren and kyoko next chap I'll go crazy!!!!




You Know how the chapters take to long to come out.... sooooo there are all these crazy ideas about the next chapter....Okay here is my crazy idea.......I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen

You know Kyoko and Moko make chocolates
Then Kyoko goes to give her chocolate to Reino
Meanwhile, What if Sho goes to tell Ren about what Kyoko is doing....Then they somehow (^work together^)
Seeing them together Reino pushes her like who she likes and she confesses her love about Ren
Only to turn around to see Sho and Ren standing right there
Wouldn't that be a crazy way to end chapter 141

Just saying it was a crazy idea of mine





will I'm not getting my hopes up I don't think anything segnificant will hapen next chapter propably just kyoko amd moko making choklate and bla bla !!!
Posted 5/24/09

lioneth wrote:


STar_LunaChi wrote:


lioneth wrote:


Aya-chan-84 wrote:


jreams wrote:

Phew,Chpt 140 finally came out.
ACTUALLY, while looking at this chapter, i feel that not much content is being said. I mean i still don understand y Kyoko crossed out Ren's name in chapt 139. I think there will be lots of fun with the Beagle coming back. Sho is JEALOUS!
I have a feeling that something better is coming up.. but its taking very long to publish one chapter, thanks to those who translate it for us. Arigatou ><

I know most of ppl would want Kyoko and Ren to be together..
However, i think that there may be a twist.. Who knows, she may be back with SHO.. or worse that Beagle. Why did she even want to make chocolate for him???
I hope that Ren receive chocolate too...
I think something interesting btw RenXKyoko will do the fans some good...

I really hope that Kyoko will find out that Ren is Kuon. Or at least, knows that Ren likes her, vice versa.



Yes,I totally agree with you, I also afraid of that twist that possibly may happen ,I mean Remember (gone with the wind) if you know that story, I don't know why but for some reason that Reino reminds me of captain Butler in (gone with the wind) and Ren reminds me of Ashley in the same story but still I really madly want Kyoko to end up with Ren or at least as you said she needs to find out that Ren is Actually Koun !



youp same thoughts here if nothing happen btw Ren and kyoko next chap I'll go crazy!!!!




You Know how the chapters take to long to come out.... sooooo there are all these crazy ideas about the next chapter....Okay here is my crazy idea.......I can't stop thinking about what is going to happen

You know Kyoko and Moko make chocolates
Then Kyoko goes to give her chocolate to Reino
Meanwhile, What if Sho goes to tell Ren about what Kyoko is doing....Then they somehow (^work together^)
Seeing them together Reino pushes her like who she likes and she confesses her love about Ren
Only to turn around to see Sho and Ren standing right there
Wouldn't that be a crazy way to end chapter 141

Just saying it was a crazy idea of mine





will I'm not getting my hopes up I don't think anything segnificant will hapen next chapter propably just kyoko amd moko making choklate and bla bla !!!


yea..I think so too !
Member
2826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / earth ^.^
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

WingsofMorphius wrote:


kakurin wrote:

LoL'ed at Sho's reaction, and it looks like Ren admits that he likes Kyouko in this chapter!!!! its something worth waiting for!!!!!!!


Ren lost that fight a long time ago, sweetie. The one he's struggling against now if that he doesn't want to get his hopes up that maybe Kyouko could learn to love him too. He's not doing too good with that one, though...


i meant openly admits to his manager

Member
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America ^-^
Offline
Posted 5/25/09

kakurin wrote:


WingsofMorphius wrote:


kakurin wrote:

LoL'ed at Sho's reaction, and it looks like Ren admits that he likes Kyouko in this chapter!!!! its something worth waiting for!!!!!!!


Ren lost that fight a long time ago, sweetie. The one he's struggling against now if that he doesn't want to get his hopes up that maybe Kyouko could learn to love him too. He's not doing too good with that one, though...


i meant openly admits to his manager



Poor Yashiro every time he tries to tell Kyoko that Ren loves her she is either
A) not listening to him
or
B) truly not there, in her lala land

Even if Kyoko tries to do something sweet for Ren I feel Yashiro always messes up the mood.......
Ewww I was reading one of these and it said that Moko-san and Yashiro should get together...
no that would be super weird....and totaly mess up the story....She likes that little due in middle school
hence the making chocalates for him.....hehe
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
YIIII! I like it. Sho's being jealous over them AGAIN. =))
Member
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America ^-^
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
About ??17 days?? until Ship Beat Chapter 141 raw to come out.....

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.