First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
People with a bad reputation......
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/07 , edited 12/24/07
if one of your familly or friends have a bad history(or his reputation is too bad) how do deal with him???
28303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a Big Black Sw...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
ignore them.....befriend them....be their worst enemy....depends on the situation
edit
and how they got the bad reputation
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
ignore.....^^
2441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
if they have a bad rep and i like them I act like they're any other person
bad rep and I don't like them then I ignore them
15175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / 603407~ thanks BK!
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
just mind your own thing...
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
I don't really care, as long as they didn't affect my life~
Posted 12/24/07
reputation is nothing less than a word.....^_^
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

tmaster wrote:

reputation is nothing less than a word.....^_^


~Reputation are general opinions: the views that are generally held about somebody or something
~Reputation is a good opinion: a high opinion that people hold about somebody or something
~It is something that somebody is known for: the generally accepted estimation of somebody or something as having particular qualities or attributes.
~Reputation is the opinion (more technically, a social evaluation) of the public toward a person, a group of people, or an organization. It is an important factor in many fields, such as business, online communities or social status.
~Reputation is known to be a ubiquitous, spontaneous and highly efficient mechanism of social control in natural societies. It is a subject of study in social, management and technological sciences. Its influence ranges from competitive settings, like markets, to cooperative ones, like firms, organisations, institutions and communities. Furthermore, reputation acts on different levels of agency, individual and supra-individual. At the supra-individual level, it concerns groups, communities, collectives and abstract social entities (such as firms, corporations, organizations, countries, cultures and even civilisations). It affects phenomena of different scale, from everyday life to relationships between nations. Reputation is a fundamental instrument of social order, based upon distributed, spontaneous social control.

~Just a word eh?~
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

mikomiko123 wrote:


tmaster wrote:

reputation is nothing less than a word.....^_^


~Reputation are general opinions: the views that are generally held about somebody or something
~Reputation is a good opinion: a high opinion that people hold about somebody or something
~It is something that somebody is known for: the generally accepted estimation of somebody or something as having particular qualities or attributes.
~Reputation is the opinion (more technically, a social evaluation) of the public toward a person, a group of people, or an organization. It is an important factor in many fields, such as business, online communities or social status.
~Reputation is known to be a ubiquitous, spontaneous and highly efficient mechanism of social control in natural societies. It is a subject of study in social, management and technological sciences. Its influence ranges from competitive settings, like markets, to cooperative ones, like firms, organisations, institutions and communities. Furthermore, reputation acts on different levels of agency, individual and supra-individual. At the supra-individual level, it concerns groups, communities, collectives and abstract social entities (such as firms, corporations, organizations, countries, cultures and even civilisations). It affects phenomena of different scale, from everyday life to relationships between nations. Reputation is a fundamental instrument of social order, based upon distributed, spontaneous social control.

~Just a word eh?~
Yes, yes it is. You simply made a word more complicated than it already was.

49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

Poopkeeper wrote:

Yes, yes it is. You simply made a word more complicated than it already was.



^^ I recommend for you to just do your job, and keep poop... Ok?

~ If it is just a word, you are basically saying that such thing is not happening in our society. As It states up there, reputation is ubiquitous, for all of you that doesnt know, it means it is everywhere, it is like being omnipresent, but not exactly the same. Its ubiquity proves it, that it is not just one word, for it is happening right now, all over the world, and people are concerned about it.

~ If you have a bad reputation, just as the person below me says:


Kanaye_ wrote:

walk away like nothing happened


Would you care if you are ignored? No? Judging a person's reputation is everywhere, in schools, and in all other public areas, and it is setting a bad example on children. Bad reputation = giving children idea to be prejudiced, and to be racist. Good reputation = giving the impression to children that they are so high and up above, they can hurt people. Is it a thing you can call NOT complicated? Not just on children, but this topic has many effects, and it is not just a word.


smartii4u wrote:

beat em up


^^ Look at people all around you, just as what this person said ^^

~ Hurting people because of their bad reputation? Is that what you call just a word? What if that person dies? What are you gonna do?
~ To Poopkeeper: You are being so pessimistic, and it is not making you learn, thus making you not knowledgeable of the harsh reality that this world is in.
8471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
walk away like nothing happened
4400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Icecream land >:P
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
act like nothings change
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
beat em up
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

mikomiko123 wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:

Yes, yes it is. You simply made a word more complicated than it already was.



^^ I recommend for you to just do your job, and keep poop... Ok?

~ If it is just a word, you are basically saying that such thing is not happening in our society. As It states up there, reputation is ubiquitous, for all of you that doesnt know, it means it is everywhere, it is like being omnipresent, but not exactly the same. Its ubiquity proves it, that it is not just one word, for it is happening right now, all over the world, and people are concerned about it.

~ If you have a bad reputation, just as the person below me says:


Kanaye_ wrote:

walk away like nothing happened


Would you care if you are ignored? No? Judging a person's reputation is everywhere, in schools, and in all other public areas, and it is setting a bad example on children. Bad reputation = giving children idea to be prejudiced, and to be racist. Good reputation = giving the impression to children that they are so high and up above, they can hurt people. Is it a thing you can call NOT complicated? Not just on children, but this topic has many effects, and it is not just a word.


smartii4u wrote:

beat em up


^^ Look at people all around you, just as what this person said ^^

~ Hurting people because of their bad reputation? Is that what you call just a word? What if that person dies? What are you gonna do?
~ To Poopkeeper: You are being so pessimistic, and it is not making you learn, thus making you not knowledgeable of the harsh reality that this world is in.
I'm enjoying how much you're proving your point through a forum full of children who don't know half the things they're typing and people who like to make people like you get so worked up over something like this.

Pessimistic? Quite vague since I'm you sure as hell didn't point out the reason for my pessimism (I sure as hell not learning shit from you by any means).

Reputation is just a word, a nice explanations of words being words is from that one movie with Morgan Freeman, The Shawshank Redemption when he was being interviewed on if he has been reabilitated (Good film).

Posted 12/24/07
Mainly for me it's depended on how bad they are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.