First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
M.O.D || Applications
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 6/10/09
MOD APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED AS OF NOW UNLESS U FEEL LIKE YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED AND WE HAVE TO HAVE YOU, IF THAT IS THE CASE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A PM!


This form is for the members wish to become a designer at The Gingerbread Man


Please fill out this form:




...Gingerbread Maker...

Name & What you want to be called:
What can you do? (Avatar/Banner/Profy/Icon)
How active can you be?:
What program do you use?:
Examples (At least 3):


Gingerbread Makers will be separated into 2 different levels:

Pro Gingerbread Makers:

These are the people who have very original, unique, OR eye catching designs

Gingerbread Makers:

Entry level position for graphic makers. Even though its entry level, only experienced graphic makers will be accepted


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



This job is basically to moderate the forums, pictures, wall, and all the group's activitiy, most importantly, keep the group alive!!



...Gingerbread Forum Mod...


Name & What you want to be called:
How active can you be?:

Or fill out this form:

Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/24/09
...Approved...
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?
Posted 5/23/09

IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?


yes
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?


yes


aprovedness! u are now a gingerbread man mod lolsz~ MAN MOD!!!
Posted 5/23/09

IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?


yes


aprovedness! u are now a gingerbread man mod lolsz~ MAN MOD!!!


D; lolz yay me mad >:D
thanks ^^
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?


yes


aprovedness! u are now a gingerbread man mod lolsz~ MAN MOD!!!


D; lolz yay me mad >:D
thanks ^^


hehe ur welcome but dont be mad get glad!
Posted 5/23/09

IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Name & What you want to be called: Kira-chan
How active can you be?: im on everyday , so i guess everyday,well sometimes im busy ^^


what are u applying for? a forum mod?


yes


aprovedness! u are now a gingerbread man mod lolsz~ MAN MOD!!!


D; lolz yay me mad >:D
thanks ^^


hehe ur welcome but dont be mad get glad!


Ops i mean happy. sorry i put mad instead xD
Gingerbread Man
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/24/09
...Approved...
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/23/09


hmm... approved
hope to see you active and approve on ur graphics!
I love ur last avatar though ;D

lolsz~ of course u can still request!! >D

please put ur examples in the example page
Gingerbread Man
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

IMLYING2U wrote:



hmm... approved
hope to see you active and approve on ur graphics!
I love ur last avatar though ;D

lolsz~ of course u can still request!! >D

please put ur examples in the example page

THANKIES SO MUCH~ I SURE WILL TRY TO IMPROVE HEHE` hm my last avii it was a sample at a shop but noone bought it so i removed it~ do u want it? i can pm u the empty version w/o text or put text on for u~
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

vanilli2381 wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:



hmm... approved
hope to see you active and approve on ur graphics!
I love ur last avatar though ;D

lolsz~ of course u can still request!! >D

please put ur examples in the example page

THANKIES SO MUCH~ I SURE WILL TRY TO IMPROVE HEHE` hm my last avii it was a sample at a shop but noone bought it so i removed it~ do u want it? i can pm u the empty version w/o text or put text on for u~


lolsz~ ur welcome u know what u should save it because if I decide to make a avatar shop u can post it there^^ oh and please invite ur friends and if u have any ideas for forum games or questions just let me know^^
Gingerbread Man
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

IMLYING2U wrote:


vanilli2381 wrote:


IMLYING2U wrote:



hmm... approved
hope to see you active and approve on ur graphics!
I love ur last avatar though ;D

lolsz~ of course u can still request!! >D

please put ur examples in the example page

THANKIES SO MUCH~ I SURE WILL TRY TO IMPROVE HEHE` hm my last avii it was a sample at a shop but noone bought it so i removed it~ do u want it? i can pm u the empty version w/o text or put text on for u~


lolsz~ ur welcome u know what u should save it because if I decide to make a avatar shop u can post it there^^ oh and please invite ur friends and if u have any ideas for forum games or questions just let me know^^

kks and i'll invite them right away~
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 5/24/09
...Approved...
Gingerbread Creator
17675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / I wonder
Offline
Posted 5/23/09

Xo-Baby-Phat-Boy-Xo wrote:

Name & What you want to be called:Mr.CrazyRainbow
How active can you be?:i will be online to check the groups that i am a mod in
Why:i am good at keeping track , i have people skills , nice way to communicate , gets active in forums a lot , helps out at making forums and closing them , you name it i will do it


approvedness!
u have people skillz but do u have animal skillsz?? lolsz~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.