First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplaying!~
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 5/21/09


"Go ahead, he already knows" Adriana laughs then puts away her cell away, the teacher sees and calls her out for a detention after school
Posted 5/21/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

"Go ahead, he already knows" Adriana laughs then puts away her cell away, the teacher sees and calls her out for a detention after school


zein laughs and the teacher looks over seeing him with his phone in his hand and shouts at him giving him a detention, zein laughs "i have training im not going to detention" he puts away his phone ignoring the teacher
Posted 5/21/09

kristythao wrote:

OOC:Okie sorry for the late reply also!


(well ill talk to you after class ok? since i just got in trouble im sure your gonna wanna complain miss president =P)
Posted 5/21/09

rikkiboi wrote:


kristythao wrote:

OOC:Okie sorry for the late reply also!


(well ill talk to you after class ok? since i just got in trouble im sure your gonna wanna complain miss president =P)


OOC:Hmm...I'll take it easy on ya
Posted 5/21/09

rikkiboi wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:

"Go ahead, he already knows" Adriana laughs then puts away her cell away, the teacher sees and calls her out for a detention after school


zein laughs and the teacher looks over seeing him with his phone in his hand and shouts at him giving him a detention, zein laughs "i have training im not going to detention" he puts away his phone ignoring the teacher


Adriana leans back in her chair and closes her eyes, her phone goes off again as she checks another text message, she grins "Im in" she texts back and puts her phone away
Posted 5/21/09
...After School...

i walked around lazily back to my house. i missed skool today. wow.

Azumi: hmm...wonder where Kala went. havent seen her all day ever since.... *shrugs* oh well. *keeps walking*
Posted 5/21/09
zein drops his head down and starts to sleep and before he knows it class is over...zein sits up yawning "ahhh that was a gud sleep"
Posted 5/21/09
Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"
Posted 5/21/09

kristythao wrote:

OOC:Hmm...I'll take it easy on ya


(thanks ill treat you to sumthing after school in return =D)
Posted 5/21/09

rikkiboi wrote:


kristythao wrote:

OOC:Hmm...I'll take it easy on ya


(thanks ill treat you to sumthing after school in return =D)


OOC:Whatver
Posted 5/21/09

I0Chivi wrote:

Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"


Turns around and looks at Nako!
Kalasis:Hear What Nako?
Posted 5/21/09
Adriana stands up and yawns her phone starts ringing "Hey, yeaah" she laughs as she walks out of the room talking on her phone
Posted 5/21/09

kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:

Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"


Turns around and looks at Nako!
Kalasis:Hear What Nako?


"Hehe THe guy you met?He got in trouble!"I replied letting go
Posted 5/21/09

I0Chivi wrote:


kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:

Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"


Turns around and looks at Nako!
Kalasis:Hear What Nako?


"Hehe THe guy you met?He got in trouble!"I replied letting go


Kalasis:......Nako.....I'm in the same class as him....i think i know
Posted 5/21/09

kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:


kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:

Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"


Turns around and looks at Nako!
Kalasis:Hear What Nako?


"Hehe THe guy you met?He got in trouble!"I replied letting go


Kalasis:......Nako.....I'm in the same class as him....i think i know


"....oh Yeah.....Forgot about that!"I mummered.
Posted 5/21/09

I0Chivi wrote:


kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:


kristythao wrote:


I0Chivi wrote:

Runs up to Kalasis and jumps on her.
"Did you hear Kalasis?"


Turns around and looks at Nako!
Kalasis:Hear What Nako?


"Hehe THe guy you met?He got in trouble!"I replied letting go


Kalasis:......Nako.....I'm in the same class as him....i think i know


"....oh Yeah.....Forgot about that!"I mummered.


I checked my watch to see what time it is and looked back at Nako.
Kalasis:Hahaha isn't your mother going to scold you if your not home by now?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.