Where to find the Comment Wall
Posted 5/21/09
The wall is so dead since so many ppl have no clue where it is >_<
I want to try putting it back alive, so I hope this helps a little bit,, >_<

See right here in this pic where the red circle is??
That's where the comment wall is xDD

Posted 5/21/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

The wall is so dead since so many ppl have no clue where it is >_<
I want to try putting it back alive, so I hope this helps a little bit,, >_<

See right here in this pic where the red circle is??
That's where the comment wall is xDD



Surely you jest. There are actually people who cannot find the comments?
Posted 5/21/09

SaitoForte wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

The wall is so dead since so many ppl have no clue where it is >_<
I want to try putting it back alive, so I hope this helps a little bit,, >_<

See right here in this pic where the red circle is??
That's where the comment wall is xDD



Surely you jest. There are actually people who cannot find the comments?


Yeah -_- Can't you tell? The wall died after the CR design changed.
Posted 5/21/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Yeah -_- Can't you tell? The wall died after the CR design changed.


Honestly, I don't really pay attention to the comments, but I noticed its not growing at the rate it used to.
You must be logged in to post.