First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Café
Posted 6/5/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

hehe i know *smiles* i m looking foward to see it. *drinks my cappucino* keep smiling u have a wonderfull smile ^__~


Sase looks up to Alex. "Yes I cant wait till it will be ready =P." *smiles again* - only for you
Posted 6/5/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

hehe i know *smiles* i m looking foward to see it. *drinks my cappucino* keep smiling u have a wonderfull smile ^__~


Sase looks up to Alex. "Yes I cant wait till it will be ready =P." *smiles again* - only for you


^__^ hehe sit next to you nd start chating
Posted 6/5/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

^__^ hehe sit next to you nd start chating


lolz ok - when you want to chat / talk then come to my profile we start talking in gb ok?
Posted 6/5/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

^__^ hehe sit next to you nd start chating


lolz ok - when you want to chat / talk then come to my profile we start talking in gb ok?


yeah i know but i dont know when u on nd when u not ....
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
Sitting alone......

eating chocolate given from KC


Drinking alone.....

All alone.....
Posted 6/5/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

yeah i know but i dont know when u on nd when u not ....


look at my profile page when some messages from one and the self person are one behind the other then I´m usually ONLINE
Posted 6/5/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

Sitting alone......

eating chocolate given from KC


Drinking alone.....

All alone.....


Sase enter the room ..."why are you sitting here so alone?"
*looks to the chocolate box...."hm....thei looks yummy"
Posted 6/5/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

yeah i know but i dont know when u on nd when u not ....


look at my profile page when some messages from one and the self person are one behind the other then I´m usually ONLINE


ok well at least u are now
Posted 6/5/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

Sitting alone......

eating chocolate given from KC


Drinking alone.....

All alone.....


can i join u ? i like chocolates so whacha doin' ?
Posted 6/5/09

missbehave_eats wrote:

ok well at least u are now


I know I´m lazy in changing my visibility in Online ....then too many people talk to me sometimes. then i become dizzy often
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

sasenach wrote:


Sase enter the room ..."why are you sitting here so alone?"
*looks to the chocolate box...."hm....thei looks yummy"





missbehave_eats wrote:


can i join u ? i like chocolates so whacha doin' ?



Sure... let's eat this food that makes me feel wonder about this world that has 2 side like this sweet and bitter chocolates
Posted 6/5/09

sasenach wrote:


missbehave_eats wrote:

ok well at least u are now


I know I´m lazy in changing my visibility in Online ....then too many people talk to me sometimes. then i become dizzy often


..i see i understand u it happened to me many times before
Posted 6/5/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:

Sure... let's eat this food that makes me feel wonder about this world that has 2 side like this sweet and bitter chocolates


*take a bittersweet chocolate and sitting down at the sofa*
"Thanx Ruy. I like the bittersweet ones the most ^^. your right . thei makes me also think about the world.
All in the world has 2 sides."
Posted 6/5/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


sasenach wrote:

Sase enter the room ..."why are you sitting here so alone?"
*looks to the chocolate box...."hm....thei looks yummy"



missbehave_eats wrote:

can i join u ? i like chocolates so whacha doin' ?


Sure... let's eat this food that makes me feel wonder about this world that has 2 side like this sweet and bitter chocolates


yeah thx ..btw from where are u ? if i can ask u
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

*Move aside to give more room*

True, what makes world has 2 sides is because of human.
Sometimes Human does wrong, sometimes human does perfectly good. Why just not 1 side that exists in human's soul?

*Trying to relax by looking around to the beautiful scenery of cafe*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.