First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who will win?
Posted 10/6/08

refinder wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


even the facts is true.. but when I think about death god ..he is already dead..Naruto is humen after all that mean he will die...luffy has that speed & that strogth. he already like rubber but the rules in anime is If anyone eat that fruit he or she couldn't swim that mean he is like nonsense & he can not be compared to the death god..



objection!!! Ichigo is still alive and death gods can still die in BLEACH.


okey ....I will see it then I will write my answer to you...
Moderator
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Sareeka wrote:


refinder wrote:


Sareeka wrote:


even the facts is true.. but when I think about death god ..he is already dead..Naruto is humen after all that mean he will die...luffy has that speed & that strogth. he already like rubber but the rules in anime is If anyone eat that fruit he or she couldn't swim that mean he is like nonsense & he can not be compared to the death god..



objection!!! Ichigo is still alive and death gods can still die in BLEACH.


okey ....I will see it then I will write my answer to you...


you are not permitted to reply until having seen ALL of it.
Member
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
ahahahaha bunch a nubs how can you stick up for something youve never seen
Member
1312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a beautiful somew...
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
I pick Luffy!
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word
Member
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

sharifursrs wrote:

i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word


........but it is
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:

i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word


........but it is


huh, huh, huh......funnier......is.......a .....word.......no.......waaaaaaay..........
Member
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

sharifursrs wrote:


tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:

i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word


........but it is


huh, huh, huh......funnier......is.......a .....word.......no.......waaaaaaay..........


Yes way
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:

i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word


........but it is


huh, huh, huh......funnier......is.......a .....word.......no.......waaaaaaay..........


Yes way


are you sure about that
Member
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

sharifursrs wrote:


tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:


tiolee wrote:


sharifursrs wrote:

i swear you guys arguments are getting funnier and funnier

P.S. i know funnier isnt a word


........but it is


huh, huh, huh......funnier......is.......a .....word.......no.......waaaaaaay..........


Yes way


are you sure about that


Adjective

funnier

1. Comparative form of funny: more funny.

yeah im sure
Creator
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
well anyway ichigo will win
Member
5965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Las Noches
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
ichigo!
Moderator
2779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Naruto in his Sage form and full kyuubi form would own them all, yes a sage quadrupols his strength and defense and the kyuubi at full nine tails would own everyone. Naruto would learn to control the kyuubi when he meets Killer bee (The eight tailed)
Member
15300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/24/12
well it will really be naruto against ichigo, luffys dead
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.