First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[G A M E] - *Riddles and challenges*
Posted 5/23/09 , edited 7/11/09
I will change the riddle or puzzle every time someone gets it right or if nobody gets it then i will change it in 3 days. The first person to get it right wins!

1) plz don't share answers.
2) dont just randomly
3) cheating in any way is forbidden. (Lol Jo's broken this rule and owns up to it!)
4) have FUN!!!!!!!!!

P.S these riddles do not belong to me. I've found them in books and on the computer.

P.P.S. (I think that bit's right) As you may or may not know, Tiger has or is planning to quit. Jo might take over this place, because she may get irritated that the riddle doesn't change!
Okay the rule about changing it in 3 days has been extended to 7 days or 8 posts. If I get 8 posts in 3 days, I'll change it. If I don't get 8 posts, I'll change it after a few more days. have fun guys!

P.P.P.S. x_aquablue_x will be in charge of this section sometimes. But Jlf98 will be in charge all summer. Then the job will go back to Joker_Dude. Thanks.
Click here for past riddles

Last riddle:

Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

How did she accomplish this?

Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^
Posted 6/5/09

StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


What kinda clue do you want?
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

joker_dude wrote:


StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


What kinda clue do you want?


i don't know^-^
but just a little teeny tiny clue to help us more^.^

Posted 6/5/09

StarPi wrote:


joker_dude wrote:


StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


What kinda clue do you want?


i don't know^-^
but just a little teeny tiny clue to help us more^.^



Clue: It's kind of like the riddle about the forked road. One of them leading to the truthful town and one leading to the lying town.
Posted 6/5/09

StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


Lol I put up an easier one
Imagina Goddess
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
UMMMMMMM I JUST WANTED TO NOTIFY EVERYONE THAT THIS GAME HAS TEMPORALLY STOPPED BECAUSE TIGER IS BUSY. SRY. IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OVER MESSAGE ME AND I WILL ASK TIGER.
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

joker_dude wrote:


StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


Lol I put up an easier one :D



thankies!!! XD
Imagina Hero
5102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the sky...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
erm...^-^.....i don't get this part...."There is one person from each town next to the forked road"

help?^-^
Posted 6/6/09

StarPi wrote:


joker_dude wrote:


StarPi wrote:

ehh! >< that one's REALLY hard!!! ><

don't we get a clue or anything^.^


Lol I put up an easier one :D



thankies!!! XD


You're welcome
Posted 6/9/09
I would ask both men: Oh! Nevermind! The fork riddle is too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Riddle: Maybe someone was walking and he landed on that person. Then he got to his feet and was unhurt.
Posted 6/10/09

jlf98 wrote:

I would ask both men: Oh! Nevermind! The fork riddle is too hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Riddle: Maybe someone was walking and he landed on that person. Then he got to his feet and was unhurt.


Lol nope ^^ Keep trying
Posted 6/10/09

StarPi wrote:

erm...^-^.....i don't get this part...."There is one person from each town next to the forked road"

help?^-^


Imagine the fork road. There is one person from each town. One from the True town, and one from the Lying one. The answers are up there, I guess i worded it wrongly lol XD
Posted 6/10/09
New Riddle: Maybe he fell down and caught hold of the window on the floor below. He would keep doing that until he got to the ground.

Spoiler: Maybe the man said he would die to save something or someone or someplace.
Posted 6/10/09

jlf98 wrote:

New Riddle: Maybe he fell down and caught hold of the window on the floor below. He would keep doing that until he got to the ground.

Spoiler: Maybe the man said he would die to save something or someone or someplace.


Nope. ^_^ Keep trying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.