First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do u guys like Zanessa if u guys are in love with Zac Efron???
Moderator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
To tell u the truth I am not in love with Zac Efron but I think tht Zac and Vanessa are sooo cute together =) and some of u lovee Zac but love Zac and Vanessa together....WHY?!
Creator
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica-born in C...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
hmmm....very complicated question....
Creator
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica-born in C...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
well...they make the perfect couple and zac is soooo HOT!!!
Moderator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

lil_abbey wrote:

well...they make the perfect couple and zac is soooo HOT!!!


LOL but abz if u like him then why would u want Vanessa to have him??
Creator
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica-born in C...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
well because im not like other ppl wen someone likes a person and they dont want anyone to hve them, im not like tht i may LOVE him with all my heart but vanessa looks soo adorable with him!! LOL!!! isnt tht strange!!
Member
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere ♥
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
you guys are weird BECAUSE zanessa is so not the perfect couple (Zulia is not Zabigail) and taylor is rite if you love zac efron you'd want to be with him not want him to be with another IDIOTIC WOMAN!!!!!

DUH!!
Moderator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

lil_abbey wrote:

well because im not like other ppl wen someone likes a person and they dont want anyone to hve them, im not like tht i may LOVE him with all my heart but vanessa looks soo adorable with him!! LOL!!! isnt tht strange!!


YES it is strange
Moderator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

lil_cappuccino wrote:

you guys are weird BECAUSE zanessa is so not the perfect couple (Zulia is not Zabigail) and taylor is rite if you love zac efron you'd want to be with him not want him to be with another IDIOTIC WOMAN!!!!!

DUH!!


thank you very much julia for explaining...thats what abigail should learn.........
Creator
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jamaica-born in C...
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
Posted 1/8/08
ummm.. i am not a "really" big fan of zac efron nor vannessa hudgen..

umm couple is alright not great!!! zac was HOT but not anymore. LOL
Moderator
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Ninnki wrote:

ummm.. i am not a "really" big fan of zac efron nor vannessa hudgen..

umm couple is alright not great!!! zac was HOT but not anymore. LOL


oh lol
Posted 1/9/08
but they are still awesome!!!!
Member
265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
im in love with zac efron but i dont care tht he is with vanessa because they are so good together
Member
11349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / next door to my n...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
i think zanessa is a GREAT couple...... truly in love!!!!
Member
11349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / next door to my n...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
plus hsm rox
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.