First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Hayden Kho Scandal
Posted 5/27/09
pervert..
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
.., lOlz..

He's a complete disgrace to all Filipino Doctors

.., poor katrina being swined by this immoral doctor..,

but i guess, it's also her fault!, having an affair wid this kind man..,
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
okay, i've been searching for his sex scandals in the net and i couldn't avail any of his scandals.. well, im juz curious about the Vid.. and i'm still searching for one right now..
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

kunikoyii wrote:

okay, i've been searching for his sex scandals in the net and i couldn't avail any of his scandals.. well, im juz curious about the Vid.. and i'm still searching for one right now..


i know a site
ahahah....
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
share it with me..i've been really searching for it.pleasee?
thanks.. :))))))))
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

elaine_forsaken wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:

okay, i've been searching for his sex scandals in the net and i couldn't avail any of his scandals.. well, im juz curious about the Vid.. and i'm still searching for one right now..


i know a site
ahahah....



share it with me..i've been really searching for it.pleasee?
thanks.. :))))))))
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

kunikoyii wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:

okay, i've been searching for his sex scandals in the net and i couldn't avail any of his scandals.. well, im juz curious about the Vid.. and i'm still searching for one right now..


i know a site
ahahah....



share it with me..i've been really searching for it.pleasee?
thanks.. :))))))))


u can find it here!!.. beware the site is really gross!!....,
i got it from my cousin coz i caught them watching this scandal..ehehehe..,

1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/09

elaine_forsaken wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:


elaine_forsaken wrote:


kunikoyii wrote:

okay, i've been searching for his sex scandals in the net and i couldn't avail any of his scandals.. well, im juz curious about the Vid.. and i'm still searching for one right now..


i know a site
ahahah....



share it with me..i've been really searching for it.pleasee?
thanks.. :))))))))


u can find it here!!.. beware the site is really gross!!....,
i got it from my cousin coz i caught them watching this scandal..ehehehe..,



okay..Thank you so much.. i'll open it now. THANK YOU VERY MUCH..i'll see if there's something left of the Dr. and the sexy star.
165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
he's suck and a fucking lier i hope he get h1n1 aha

and even dr.belo she got some dirty secrets too aha
i wonder what she look like when she's naked
lol...
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
i know his hot... so hot...whatever with his scandal..
but i think he's a little bit of a psycho..
jeez...hayden-katrina scandal has been a fever here already...
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
the problem with people these days---"Ignorance"everyone seems to persecute and condemn people without trial here.
i think- no one has any right to judge either katrina or hayden kho (both have their own issues to handle..Im wishing both will soon find peace and forgiveness)
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
omg i wanted to know who this guy is and was curious about the vid´s
damn it´s all porn
how do you guys get those links
it´s a porn site lol
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
hes crazy!!
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
the senate hearing for this case was like a freak show (ok...let's just make it a circus), throwing foul words, worst was when an ex-cop poured water on hayden just to vent out his anger...imo, he should not steal the scene, now he's facing charges with what he did, he should remained calm because he is not directly involved in the case...and i think that the hearing should be an executive session, this case is too publicized, my gosh there are more problems that we (most esp the gov't) should be focusing on like the a(h1n1) virus (latest count of infected people with this virus is 10). Though this case drove the lawmakers to pass a law regarding sprawling of sexual videos (which is a good thing), i still think this case should not be publicized too much...there's no need for a live coverage of the hearing. Both Katrina Halili and Dr. Hayden Kho are at fault here but the main reason of the hearing is to know who's behind the spread of their videos. I hope Dr. Kho will finally draw the strength to tell who this person is, so this whole show will come to an end.
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / youtube.com/radio...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
OMJ~! I also wonder why people would want with a creep like that...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.