First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Make a Character
Student
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
1.Name:Hibiki
2.Picuter in spoiler:
Posted 8/22/09 , edited 8/22/09

1.Name: Hajime Yume [Last name,First Name]
2.Picture in spoiler:

3.Username: Nemu-chi
4:About ur yourself: Yume is a quiet girl who was straight forward,shy and very very smart. She's like this because her parents died when she was 10. She lived alone until her friends 'invited' her to the Academy. Yume was also very short for her age. She hates it when people tell her that. She won't do anything until you give her candy. She will also do things she wants to do herself. She dosen't smile unless she thinks the jokes are funny or when she feels like it. She sings for her love of it. She loves listening too. Singing is a favourite interest for Yume.
5.Dorms:Girls
6.Rooms:78



Posted 8/22/09

Nemu-chi wrote:


1.Name: Hajime Yume [Last name,First Name]
2.Picture in spoiler:

3.Username: Nemu-chi
4:About ur yourself: Yume is a quiet girl who was straight forward,shy and very very smart. She's like this because her parents died when she was 10. She lived alone until her friends 'invited' her to the Academy. Yume was also very short for her age. She hates it when people tell her that. She won't do anything until you give her candy. She will also do things she wants to do herself. She dosen't smile unless she thinks the jokes are funny or when she feels like it. She sings for her love of it. She loves listening too. Singing is a favourite interest for Yume.
5.Dorms:Girls
6.Rooms:78



Thank u Yume and Welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys I Hope u Like It Here, And Always Rember In The Acdemy We all Ur Friends No Matter What Happen We Will Be At Ur Silde Day and Night Cuz We R Ur Friends When U R Sad Or Loney Rember That IU Have Friends Who Care About U ANd Love U Too And I'm also ur friends and the student too *Smile*

Student
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In A Random Place
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09
1.Name: Michiko
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username: Michiko357
4:About ur yourself: Smart, Clever, Nice, Cheerfull, Outgoing, Friendly and Sing and All instruments
5.Droms: Girls Dorm
6.Rooms: 7
Posted 9/5/09

Michiko357 wrote:

1.Name: Michiko
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username: Michiko357
4:About ur yourself: Smart, Clever, Nice, Cheerfull, Outgoing, Friendly and Sing and All instruments
5.Droms: Girls Dorm
6.Rooms: 7
Thank u and Welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.

Posted 9/7/09
The first step how to make a character
1.Name:Anthea
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username:AngelaChaos
4:About ur yourself:calm and quiet and speaks in a cute but monotone voice Likes:cats anything scary and sweet food and ice skating dislikes:dogs

5.Droms :Girls
6.Rooms:idk
Posted 9/7/09

AngelaChaos wrote:

The first step how to make a character
1.Name:Anthea
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username:AngelaChaos
4:About ur yourself:calm and quiet and speaks in a cute but monotone voice Likes:cats anything scary and sweet food and ice skating dislikes:dogs

5.Droms :Girls
6.Rooms:idk
Thank u and Welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy.

Student
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
Name: Lora
Picture in spoiler:

Username: deadGarland
About self: Im cute and bubbly, but i have a very bad temper, mostly i hold it in, but when i cant, all beware. Im new to the school, but i hope to make good, honest friends, and will do my best academicly.
Dorms: Girls
Rooms: 3
Posted 9/11/09

deadGarland wrote:

Name: Lora
Picture in spoiler:

Username: deadGarland
About self: Im cute and bubbly, but i have a very bad temper, mostly i hold it in, but when i cant, all beware. Im new to the school, but i hope to make good, honest friends, and will do my best academicly.
Dorms: Girls
Rooms: 3
Thank u and Welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy

Student
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
1.Name: ilooe
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username:ilooe
4:About ur yourself: i am a vampire but dont worry i dont hurt people only if they are really makeing me mad! my parents died from vampire hunters and i survived (i played dead:P) im sweet and nice too!
5.Droms: Girls
6.Rooms: 2
Posted 9/21/09

ilooe wrote:

1.Name: ilooe
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username:ilooe
4:About ur yourself: i am a vampire but dont worry i dont hurt people only if they are really makeing me mad! my parents died from vampire hunters and i survived (i played dead:P) im sweet and nice too!
5.Droms: Girls
6.Rooms: 2
Thank u very much.

Student
1382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/09
No problem
Posted 9/26/09

ilooe wrote:

No problem

*Smile at u and shake ur hand*
Student Council Member
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila,Phillippines
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
1.Name: Akira
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username: Akira71
4:About ur yourself: Sweet&Kind, Helpfull&Brave, Plays piano, Violin&Flute Also Sings, Smart&Clever, Popular&Rich
5.Droms:Girls
6.Rooms:1357
Posted 10/17/09

Akira71 wrote:

1.Name: Akira
2.Picuter in spoiler:

3.Username: Akira71
4:About ur yourself: Sweet&Kind, Helpfull&Brave, Plays piano, Violin&Flute Also Sings, Smart&Clever, Popular&Rich
5.Droms:Girls
6.Rooms:1357


Thank u and welcome to Girls Acdemy and Boys Acdemy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.